Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient or take a risk for money??? - page 15. (Read 1281 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 24
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/DPgHv6X
July 04, 2018, 01:31:15 PM
I think that depends on the level of expectation of each one, but apparently holding it is the best way to obtain greater benefits from your investment in the future. Ask those who bought bitcoins at the beginning and sold them for next to nothing? What are you going to be thinking at this moment? Bitcoin will rise again and patience is the mother of all virtues!
Activity: 1456
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 04, 2018, 01:21:51 PM
Hey guys, there is a time that it comes to my mind that what should i do, wait for a long time or we can say hold for now or take a risk and grab the opportunity to have a money in your hands???
What do you think guys??

Now the price of bitcoin is increased some how.If you had brought bitcoin lesser than this price,you can sell now and get some profit.The growth of bitcoin is depend on investors.Even you can hold till the end of this year, surely you will get more profit for the patience.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 01:19:46 PM
Definitely be patient.Every one of us badly needs money so dont take risk for your money because in crypto world patience is the most important because you cant get rich intantly here because we all know the the price of crypto is volatile so it may rise or fall from time to time so you need to wait patiently for the right time to sell to avoid loss.
Activity: 405
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 01:18:01 PM
I think its better to wait for a long time, because as of now we see that the price is not so high. I think you need to be patience. Wait for a long time is better and its worth, because it has a chance that the price will high and you will earn a big profit.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
July 04, 2018, 01:13:51 PM
Hey guys, there is a time that it comes to my mind that what should i do, wait for a long time or we can say hold for now or take a risk and grab the opportunity to have a money in your hands???
What do you think guys??

its depends on when you bought bitcoin and what rate ? If its lower rate then selling is better for you , If you purchase when bitcoin price was at peak then you need to hold it for at least 3 years to triple your profit..

holding is better - we cannot predict the exact what will happen in future. remember how bitoin price was hiked last year - hope for best
how much bitcoin you are holding ? 
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
July 04, 2018, 01:12:14 PM
What do you think guys??
be patient is the key for you to be successful in this business whether it is trading or investing if you play with emotional you will never get the maximum profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
July 04, 2018, 01:09:07 PM
Well for me it's holding out for a better return and to get a better bargain at what I invested and what the market is going through.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 01:07:34 PM
I'll wait until the last while bitcoin does not beat his last year's record and then the meme will have more money
Activity: 105
July 04, 2018, 01:04:41 PM
Do not risk if you do not have enough funds, invest patiently.
Unless you see good opportunities with buying and selling activities, this requires a mature strategy
Activity: 476
Merit: 359
July 04, 2018, 01:00:08 PM
What do you think guys??

If you want to minimize the risk, you should take my advice. I believe this is the ultimate rule to start a safety investment. The rule is simple, just use your “free money”, do not use your other budget money to start an investment, because if the investment turns bad, you will be doomed. You must know that even in a good investment, there is still a bad time for that investment.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
July 04, 2018, 12:43:21 PM
What do you think guys??
Everything lies in your hands,its your investments and whatever you decide on your coins is what you're responsible of.We are all here because we are risktakers so probably you will take the risk because you get involved in this cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
July 04, 2018, 12:41:01 PM
I don't get it.

You are in this forum and I bet you are talking about crypto currencies. So we are all at risk here, we all took that risk that someday we can get enough money for our investment.
Holding or not. As long as you are doing business with crypto, as of now it is considered as a big risk. Name it, trading or joining pre-ICO's and everything. Even with bitcoin it is a risk. Just looking at how it fluctuates will make you think that way.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
July 04, 2018, 12:39:50 PM
I have been following many traders etc, and one guy, in particular, has told his group since early January that we will go below 5k before we enter a stable healthy rise for btc. I tend to agree with him and have not bought fresh btc for months now.
Activity: 144
July 04, 2018, 12:38:20 PM
What do you think guys??

I always take moderate risk. So I'm not going all in but I always have around 40-60% of my money in crypto. I'm holding some BTC and ETH and constantly investing in ICOs. I've bought few good alts  and waiting for them to rise. It's been OK so far. I think it's risky to have more than 30% of your total money in crypto but I couldn't resist.
Activity: 135
July 04, 2018, 12:37:45 PM
I prefer to be patient, especially if you do not already know enough about cryptocurrency, taking risks may also be good if you already have a good strategy to fix the bad things that can happen.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
July 04, 2018, 12:31:33 PM
What do you think guys??
If you don't earn profit from your investment then you need to wait for it.Sometime it takes more time to be profitable in crypto. By the way,in crypto world,patience is more important than others.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
July 04, 2018, 12:28:21 PM
if you have to buy from last month I think you can take profit now, maybe you can sell 50% and the rest for hold waiting for the price will be more up. or if you are sure to hold all until price up to the moon. because a lot of prediction said the price will $50000 this year
Activity: 48
July 04, 2018, 12:21:40 PM
It depends about what you talking about. If it some alt without any future, then grab money, but if it has potential, hold it. It will surprise you later. If it's about BTC, here I will not have opinion, since I don't hold BTC at all. Only alts.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
July 04, 2018, 12:16:48 PM
What do you think guys??
If you do not need money now take the risk and hold bitcoins! And if you have extra money you will take advantage of this opportunity to the cheap price of bitcoins. Certainly you will get a huge profit here, especially when the bitcoin price is back at $ 20,000. So let's hold lots of bitcoins!
Activity: 118
July 04, 2018, 12:16:32 PM
Just be patient don't try anything absurd else you will lose a lot of money. In times like this, patience is the key to making huge profits. money moves from impatient to a patient person only.
Pages:
Jump to: