Pages:
Author

Topic: Be safe from Hackers - page 3. (Read 339 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 596
When life gets hard BUY Bitcoin!
July 04, 2022, 05:37:07 AM
It’s very suspicious to see a giveaway launch on official government social media account especially if it’s involved crypto and providing private key to there registration form. Hacker can hack almost anyone on social media if they will allocate resources on it so it’s important for people to educate about this kind of scam scheme to avoid being a victim in the future. I believe many newbie fall victim on this especially those follower of that particular page because it looks legit at first glance and if you didn’t know exactly how this kind of modus work.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
July 04, 2022, 05:30:59 AM
I can't help but laugh at this. The British Army minting their own NFT collection and giving away free Bitcoin through Bitcoin doublers. They should have posted a fake "join the army" campaign and promised 1 BTC for all new recruits. I wonder how many would have signed up. Data harvesting at its best.

No matter who promises to give your free money, they are lying. If you think like that, you can't fall for any kind of online scams. 
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
July 04, 2022, 05:20:29 AM
Its so sad, I mean if a country's ARMY account hacked, then what else is remaining. Then where is the common people security. Need to be very secure and  understand how accounts can be hacked?

Facebook & Twitter treat them as any ordinary account, and have lax security measures for them.

They can simply place extra security measures - an extra ring of defense - after those accounts log in, like Twitter did with Trump's account (which was ultimately a wasted effort, as they banned him a few years later).
Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 04, 2022, 04:39:03 AM
This is the same of what I remember about a teen that has hacked all of those famous celebrities twitter accounts.

Big money were able to scam from their followers and the tactic was very simple and popular. But their followers have believed the scam because it was posted on these official accounts of popular personalities.

This was the news back then --> https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-56429204
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 04, 2022, 03:32:18 AM
Its so sad, I mean if a country's ARMY account hacked, then what else is remaining. Then where is the common people security. Need to be very secure and  understand how accounts can be hacked?
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
July 04, 2022, 02:00:25 AM
    Even if some official social media account of any of the institution promote cryptocurrencies, giveaways or NFT, don't fall for it. By the time make a clear analysis and go further.
    Basic rules don't change
    • Be careful with any link or email from strangers or strange sources, especially if it contains financial incentives.
    • Don't click on strange link if you can not verify its source
    • Keep your mind neutral and avoid being greed with invitation from strangers

Yesterday the British Army's Social media accounts were hacked and more scams were promoted. It is always good to stay safe as hackers are always in search of possible ways to scam common people
    Damn! Hack means they have very bad password and very bad security. In addition, this account belongs to British Army that is a very bad news. How a governmental, army force can have too bad security like that?
    legendary
    Activity: 3164
    Merit: 1213
    July 04, 2022, 01:18:44 AM
    Even if some official social media account of any of the institution promote cryptocurrencies, giveaways or NFT, don't fall for it. By the time make a clear analysis and go further. Yesterday the British Army's Social media accounts were hacked and more scams were promoted. It is always good to stay safe as hackers are always in search of possible ways to scam common people.

British Army’s social media accounts hacked by crypto scammers
    Pages:
    Jump to: