Pages:
Author

Topic: Be Smart get 3x At least more earning - page 2. (Read 498 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 10:22:58 AM
Scammer. Sage and report
Activity: 20
January 12, 2018, 10:19:21 AM
HAHAHAHAHA!!! U can't do shit!!! To scam you need to put in effort. Apparently you think most people here are as stupid as you. HAHAHAHA!!! God Damn u r stupid.
how did you jump to  that i'm trying to scam ? did you search first or just an idiot comment without knowledge ??
give some proofs or shut up and go laugh somewhere else ..

Hahaha knowledge? Talk about knowledge when u learn to make a proper website instead of from template dumbass. Trying to scam in a knowledge base shows how stupid and ignorant you are. Your brain is a lump of joke lol.
template dumbass .. Oh !! it hurts .. even if my pool" looks dumbass" as you said "despite the fact that it's look much better than most of other pools " that doesn't mean we scam anyone ? or you have proofs " or even for  the Dero coin itself " ..

Alright I'll be kind and give u a tip for free for the next scam. Go buy yourself a account that is not still a newbie with no posts. Idiot. There is no need to prove to you. Rather u have to prove u r not a scam.
i just joined bitcoin talk very soon .. and we made this pool yesterday "and we made 1 before for DCY coin and it works fine " .. if you didn't get payed then say what ever you want about our pool .. otherwise don't talk about us like that !!
this coin you can find a block every 2 Hours with only 19Kh/s .. so it's easily to know if it's a scam or not (if you didn't get Paid on time ) ? ..
let miners deside that... we do our best do improve our pools " not to hear you are scam and you didn't even try the pool WTF"

lol. if u have been in cryptocurrencies long enough to setup your own pool u wouldn't have only joined bitcointalk "soon" (its called "recently" dumbass). so either u created a new account to scam or u dont know shit about crypto. i guess which isit? Cool

just a piece of advice, u r too stupid to do a scam. successful scams need brains and knowledge which is something u do not have. go find a job more suitable for your intellect level like maybe... asking your mom for money???Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 38
January 12, 2018, 10:13:14 AM
HAHAHAHAHA!!! U can't do shit!!! To scam you need to put in effort. Apparently you think most people here are as stupid as you. HAHAHAHA!!! God Damn u r stupid.
how did you jump to  that i'm trying to scam ? did you search first or just an idiot comment without knowledge ??

Hahaha knowledge? Talk about knowledge when u learn to make a proper website instead of from template dumbass. Trying to scam in a knowledge base shows how stupid and ignorant you are. Your brain is a lump of joke lol.
template dumbass .. Oh !! it hurts .. even if my pool" looks dumbass" as you said "despite the fact that it's look much better than most of other pools " that doesn't mean we scam anyone ? or you have proofs " or even for  the Dero coin itself " ..

Alright I'll be kind and give u a tip for free for the next scam. Go buy yourself a account that is not still a newbie with no posts. Idiot. There is no need to prove to you. Rather u have to prove u r not a scam.
i just joined bitcoin talk very soon .. and we made this pool yesterday "and we made 1 before for DCY coin and it works fine " .. if you didn't get payed then say what ever you want about our pool .. otherwise don't talk about us like that !!
this coin you can find a block every 2 Hours with only 19Kh/s .. so it's easily to know if it's a scam or not (if you didn't get Paid on time ) ? ..
let miners deside that... we do our best do improve our pools " not to hear you are scam and you didn't even try the pool WTF"
January 12, 2018, 09:48:10 AM
how did you jump to  that i'm trying to scam ? did you search first or just an idiot comment without knowledge ??

template dumbass .. Oh !! it hurts .. even if my pool" looks dumbass" as you said "despite the fact that it's look much better than most of other pools " that doesn't mean we scam anyone ? or you have proofs " or even for  the Dero coin itself " ..

January 12, 2018, 09:43:16 AM
how did you jump to  that i'm trying to scam ? did you search first or just an idiot comment without knowledge ??

template dumbass .. Oh !! it hurts .. even if my pool" looks dumbass" as you said "despite the fact that it's look much better than most of other pools " that doesn't mean we scam anyone ? or you have proofs " or even for  the Dero coin itself " ..
January 12, 2018, 09:33:39 AM

January 12, 2018, 09:30:40 AM
January 12, 2018, 09:26:35 AM
January 12, 2018, 09:18:47 AM
let's talk about how i get 3x earning .. i was mining monero for long time with 500h/s !! in minergate all i earned there after a week or more was around .035 monero !! but i decided to leave minergate and start with other pool .. yes the value become better but still low earning .. 1 Month = 18-30$ !! so finally i left monero and started to mine other coins that also works with cryptnight aligorism ... on my way i find a coin which is "new" launched at Dec. 2017.. this coin price was .7$ in one day become 1.6$ and the value keep going up .. most of miners doesn't know about it which make it worthy to mine .. i mine with 500H/s around 6 Dero .. which means i earn per day 10$ in one month 300$

if you got 5kh/s you can earn 3000$ per month ... for sure if the coin price still the same and no too much miners wanted to mine it

we made a pool for it https://dero.coinwire.eu/ the payment id activated so you can mine directly to https://stocks.exchange/trade/DERO/BTC give it a try .. don't leave monero you can buy monero with your earning from coins " monero have abright future " it's the origin of all cryptnight"
Pages:
Jump to: