Pages:
Author

Topic: Be the Person [poster] You Should Be - page 3. (Read 506 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 638
January 27, 2024, 12:41:10 PM
Sometimes, no matter how hard we try to reach some newbies, they can't just learn that easily; it will take them time unless they already have knowledge about forums from other places.

If you look at the history of most of the newbies who fall victim to creating repeated threads asking questions that have been asked before, and some of them don't even come back to their own thread, with time most of them have found a way to adjust to those things that make them appear as if they don't know what to do.

So it's all a gradual process for everyone; our brains defer, so we can't all have the same learning and understanding level unless for those who are not willing to learn, if not with constantly visiting this forum, they will develop the zeal to do better, and to do that, they will go into research in order to get more exposure to things in the forum and other information.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1018
January 27, 2024, 12:01:19 PM
Because this forum is the most active discussion space for many of the things raised, I want to say make good use of every discussion. There is no need to write or express something that is beyond our ability to make it appear to others that we are great while what is conveyed is misleading or substantially wrong.

Some newbies want to prove that they are experts in a given area of discussion but in most cases they showcase ignorance. There is no need to try to prove that you are knowledgeable when you are new and know little. This behaviour is one of the reasons why many of them use artificial intelligence tools to develop and write posts. Newbies are new students who should be willing to learn and not to teach.

Utilize the search feature on each board to make it easier for us to find what we want. All of us here, from the OP to anyone reading this, want to be good posters with good skills without ignoring things that have a bad impact on us.
I've found many cases of new users like the ones I mean since I've been active. Those of us here have probably discovered it ourselves.
Hopefully it won't happen to us again. Of course, this is not advice or a lecture like in church.

Happy weekend. Hope your days are fun.

I am not usually worried when I see reoccurring questions from the beginners and help board this is the reason for this section of the forum. This board should be able to guide and direct newbies on what to do. Most of them are not aware of the search option and they really want to be guided. I think members who visit the BH board should be patient because these popular questions might never come to an end.
Activity: 378
Merit: 207
January 27, 2024, 11:03:58 AM

Yes, dear, I have seen many threads where users are asking the same things which have already been explained many times here on the forum so facing these kinds of questions and replying to them sometimes frustrates me (only sometimes) but I love to reply to them because newbies or newcomers are not aware of all functionalities of the forum as it takes some time to understand the forum environment.

well some days ago I found a link here on bitcointalk that helps me to find posts or topics I am looking for here is the link ...>>Ninjastic space
Activity: 1232
Merit: 475
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
January 27, 2024, 10:46:10 AM
You must be fed up with all those newcomers, who ask the same question again and again, like we just came to know about this forum, and seeking for help from the seniors etc., etc. To be honest, I don't find these questions annoying but sometimes only. Even I replied on such topics with the same question and request on consecutive days. Yeah consecutively. That was the only time I fed up with these newcomers.

You are right, as newcomers we should use the search option, or ninjastic tools (but newcomers must not be aware of that either). Talking about my personal experience of the new forum (ALTT) I can also make a post there asking the same thing newbies asking here. But instead, I surfed around the forum, visited the help section, read some features the forum was providing, and got the answers to my question which To be Honest I also was not aware of.

So these newbies should do the same here, I was a newbie there, and newcomers are newbies here, and they should avoid requesting the first hand unless they just want to get some attention or merits. By the way, this topic of yours is also fedding me up hahaha
Activity: 322
Merit: 306
Forum Only For Fun
January 27, 2024, 10:39:01 AM
Because this forum is the most active discussion space for many of the things raised, I want to say make good use of every discussion. There is no need to write or express something that is beyond our ability to make it appear to others that we are great while what is conveyed is misleading or substantially wrong.

Utilize the search feature on each board to make it easier for us to find what we want. All of us here, from the OP to anyone reading this, want to be good posters with good skills without ignoring things that have a bad impact on us.
I've found many cases of new users like the ones I mean since I've been active. Those of us here have probably discovered it ourselves.
Hopefully it won't happen to us again. Of course, this is not advice or a lecture like in church.

Happy weekend. Hope your days are fun.
Pages:
Jump to: