Pages:
Author

Topic: Be very careful of third party account - page 2. (Read 215 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 187
Bitcoin!!
March 24, 2024, 05:57:10 AM
Thanks op very important.  And another thing we need to look into is that when ever we recieve payment from exchange we should be sure if throughly the money has reflected in our account by checking our balance because their are fake alert this day. People can send fake payment and you are not sure and you released the coin that will be the end which you may not recover your money. I think it is important for one to be sure if the alert is real or a fake alert.

When I receive payment from any p2p transactions be it from exchange or any other business transaction, I always confirm from my bank to see if it has really reflected. No be today wey this scam using fake alert start, if e never happen to you, you no go dey that conscious but me I no want make e happen before I learn my lesson na why I dey confirm first. Then talking about receiving money from. Third party even exchange sef don Instruct other make them no send money to account wey the name no tally with the one wey the person carry create the exchange account.
Activity: 224
Merit: 195
March 24, 2024, 05:45:57 AM
Thanks op very important.  And another thing we need to look into is that when ever we recieve payment from exchange we should be sure if throughly the money has reflected in our account by checking our balance because their are fake alert this day. People can send fake payment and you are not sure and you released the coin that will be the end which you may not recover your money. I think it is important for one to be sure if the alert is real or a fake alert.

Na really true wey you dy talk, wetin me I dy do normal when I receive money from my opay account, because na him I dy use in any of my p2p transaction, wetin I dy always do na to open the app and check the amount wey the person send me, because na when you check true the app nai sure pass, and the next thing I normally do na to check the name of the sender, if it match the name wey I see during the p2p transaction,  because e dy very important, we no go know how this thing dy really important till wey enter serious problem wey we no know about, so it's best we thread with caution.
Same for me, I first check my balance to verify, some maybe into doing fake transfer so it's best to take precautions to avoid loses. Thanks for the advice, I haven't experienced one yet but if one is to witness something like this, what should be done at that spot, is it to reverse the money and end the trade or file a report against that person?
Activity: 196
Merit: 123
March 24, 2024, 05:28:16 AM

Na really true wey you dy talk, wetin me I dy do normal when I receive money from my opay account, because na him I dy use in any of my p2p transaction, wetin I dy always do na to open the app and check the amount wey the person send me, because na when you check true the app nai sure pass, and the next thing I normally do na to check the name of the sender, if it match the name wey I see during the p2p transaction,  because e dy very important, we no go know how this thing dy really important till wey enter serious problem wey we no know about, so it's best we thread with caution.
Activity: 560
Merit: 161
March 23, 2024, 10:27:40 AM
Activity: 168
Merit: 75
March 23, 2024, 09:47:09 AM
My country people, i dy greet ona inside this afternoon,  today I wan talk about one thing wey most of us know but we fit still fall victim if we no pay close attention to, and that thing na third party account during p2p transaction.

Even though most exchange dy even warn say make we no accept Payment from third party account, most people, once them see say the person don pay the money, them go just rush and release the asset, not knowing that them fit use a third party account use send the money wey fit put you for serious problem, if na through criminality Dem use gain access to that account them use send you money, so I suggest make we dy careful oo, especially when we dy transact p2p transaction.

This is really helpful information, and it is fantastic that you are raising understanding about this topic. But you should be aware of numerous frauds that could take place during P2P transactions. One popular fraud is the "a refund scam," in which the buyer pays money using a credit card that has been taken and then returns the credit card was taken away, leading the payment to be cancelled. Other frauds may involve sending phony or counterfeit assets, or just not providing the assets at all. If you accept a third-party payment, retain a record of the transaction and the other person's telephone number in case you encounter any complications later on.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
March 23, 2024, 09:21:35 AM
You are correct. Third party bank account should be avoided.

But also we should be careful of where we are submitting our identity cards and others for verification. Also we should take our security and privacy seriously. Hackers or scammers can get hold of necessary information about someone and use it to access the person's bank account and also to complete KYC on an exchange and buy bitcoin or other crypto by sending money from the person's bank account.
Activity: 196
Merit: 123
March 23, 2024, 09:14:32 AM
My country people, i dy greet ona inside this afternoon,  today I wan talk about one thing wey most of us know but we fit still fall victim if we no pay close attention to, and that thing na third party account during p2p transaction.

Even though most exchange dy even warn say make we no accept Payment from third party account, most people, once them see say the person don pay the money, them go just rush and release the asset, not knowing that them fit use a third party account use send the money wey fit put you for serious problem, if na through criminality Dem use gain access to that account them use send you money, so I suggest make we dy careful oo, especially when we dy transact p2p transaction.
Pages:
Jump to: