Pages:
Author

Topic: Bear market season change to bullrun? - page 3. (Read 2614 times)

Activity: 483
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
June 26, 2019, 11:48:48 AM
It had to become strong as from fast so many months it was dumped badly and for too long this was dumped. So finally we are seeing some movement and this is a good time for those holders who had belief that it will rise and help them to make up their losses and for those who invested will make good profits from it.
some people may lose money with a decline last year. but for those who still survive and trust crypto by buying some assets again, I'm sure they can now return their capital. bulls run strong. bitcoin continues to increase with a slight decline that is very good.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
June 26, 2019, 06:31:08 AM
I want to hear your opinion about changes in current market conditions. Has the bear season really ended and changed into the bull season? Then how do you make a strategy in trading. Buy large quantities of altcoins? Share your opinions to share experiences here. Thanks.

Within this month alone, June 2019, the lowest point of Bitcoin is around 7,600 USD. We are still in June right now, mind you, but we have already reached beyond 12,600 USD just several minutes ago. I don't know what this is aside from a bull run. That is 5,000 USD growth in several days. And that cannot happen during a bear season. I therefore conclude that the bear is already asleep; it is already in its hibernation mode. And we can vividly see the bull running amok in the charts.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
June 26, 2019, 06:19:37 AM
I think it will barely pump as altcoins value will follow on bitcoin's growth. The current market phase has already shown a good sign of bull trend and I believe that a midst of 2019 is the unbreakable bullish trend, just what had happened last 2017.
bitcoin is now really very strong, growing with a very high value. Altcoin should have followed a lot of this growth. so does ethereum, but etheruem growth is still very slow.

It had to become strong as from fast so many months it was dumped badly and for too long this was dumped. So finally we are seeing some movement and this is a good time for those holders who had belief that it will rise and help them to make up their losses and for those who invested will make good profits from it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
June 26, 2019, 01:53:59 AM
I think it will barely pump as altcoins value will follow on bitcoin's growth. The current market phase has already shown a good sign of bull trend and I believe that a midst of 2019 is the unbreakable bullish trend, just what had happened last 2017.
bitcoin is now really very strong, growing with a very high value. Altcoin should have followed a lot of this growth. so does ethereum, but etheruem growth is still very slow.
Activity: 493
Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"
June 26, 2019, 12:54:48 AM
I want to hear your opinion about changes in current market conditions. Has the bear season really ended and changed into the bull season? Then how do you make a strategy in trading. Buy large quantities of altcoins? Share your opinions to share experiences here. Thanks.

Yes, I believe that we are out of the bear market. Now we're time to make a profit. This change is indeed very good for everyone who is in the crypto. I personally have now produced a very good profit. My strategy is to buy coins that are under Bitcoin. If Bitcoin like today is pumping very high. The coins that are under Bitcoin will also pump up.
Bear market is over, but it's only for Bitcoin and altcoin that are still in a very big decline, so this is not what everyone wants. I think if you want the market to enter the growth phase all coins must go up but until now, altcoin has not changed much. This is what makes me nervous because currently people only care about Bitcoin and Altcoin that are being forgotten during this time.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 26, 2019, 12:49:40 AM
Well after hitting last night the level of $12,000?i think that’s enough reason to believe that this is the bull season and bear is already dead month ago

And even that there’s some correction to be done soon yet we can’t change the thing that bull market Is sitting on our lap now.and the profit that we had waited for long has finally arrived
Activity: 163
June 26, 2019, 12:09:03 AM

Yes, I believe that we are out of the bear market. Now we're time to make a profit. This change is indeed very good for everyone who is in the crypto. I personally have now produced a very good profit. My strategy is to buy coins that are under Bitcoin. If Bitcoin like today is pumping very high. The coins that are under Bitcoin will also pump up.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
June 25, 2019, 10:15:55 PM

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
June 25, 2019, 09:40:14 PM
We are definitely seeing the bulls ariving. One important thing, though, would be that good support lines are created. Last time when Bitcoin shoot up parabolic from 10K to 20K, it happened in days and it was a surge with no solid ground and foundations.
That is why I hope it will trade sideways around 10-11K for a while.
Oh, that's what I'm waiting for: consolidation. There are no long consolidations and strong support levels from the 5K level. This is a bit like the huge increase bitcoin in 2017. The market is starting to overheat, although the altcoin season has not yet come. This is alarming.
The market is again gaining the attentions of those investors who got frustrated before and those new ones who's not really  a believers and see this
opportunities to join in, from those missed its a good time to invest and be successful, the bull if continue to progress more to be expected placing investors to be more delightful from its results.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
June 25, 2019, 07:34:33 PM
Yes! Today everyone sure about it that the bear market has ended and it turns into the most awaited bull run! If the Bitcoin cross the 10K USD then it will hit 15K USD within the next month and we may see a new all-time high in this year. Right now, BTC and some altcoins price are growing, after getting a stable BTC price the whole market will be well pumped!
Activity: 1092
June 24, 2019, 01:40:38 PM

yes, the bear market already ended few weeks ago, and now everybody believe if the bull already show up
my strategy is buy more bitcoin and others great altcoins project for example ethereum,
then, when a corrections coming, i will convert my crypto to Tether my friend
Activity: 1044
Merit: 103
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 24, 2019, 08:48:44 AM
We are definitely seeing the bulls ariving. One important thing, though, would be that good support lines are created. Last time when Bitcoin shoot up parabolic from 10K to 20K, it happened in days and it was a surge with no solid ground and foundations.
Oh, that's what I'm waiting for: consolidation. There are no long consolidations and strong support levels from the 5K level. This is a bit like the huge increase bitcoin in 2017. The market is starting to overheat, although the altcoin season has not yet come. This is alarming.

Indeed, the world has transparently seeing what has been the results of huge price increase that's why most traders and analysts considered this scenario as bull run. For now, I can only see that market was only favorable towards bitcoin increasing trend, but sadly it wasn't commencing to altcoins. Bear market was over for bitcoin but not with altcoins so far.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
June 24, 2019, 07:40:12 AM
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
June 23, 2019, 01:17:14 PM
I hope this is true, because we haven't heard good news from the crypto world for a long time, and now Bitcoin has touched the figure of 11,000 $ and ETH has touched 300 $, I hope this thing continues to grow
Nothing we can do but to continue hoping and supporting that the market will keep bringing new investments, if more new investors to join
potential to keep the bull much stronger and forgetting the long stayed bear can be anticipated, keep holding and helping the strong levels
and avoid listening to any fuds so the momentum will continue rising up.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
June 23, 2019, 01:14:04 PM
I think this bear market is slowly disappear and we will celebrate bull run soon. The price of bitcoin is growing in the past and current months. Let’s hope the best that 2019 will be a bull run year.
It looks like this year will be a year of change because indeed many people have seen the progress that is taking place now towards a positive direction, there is still time for bitcoin to experience price increases
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
June 23, 2019, 01:11:20 PM
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
June 23, 2019, 12:54:39 PM
I hope this is true, because we haven't heard good news from the crypto world for a long time, and now Bitcoin has touched the figure of 11,000 $ and ETH has touched 300 $, I hope this thing continues to grow
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
June 21, 2019, 07:48:45 PM
The only permanent thing you can find in life and which is also applicable to cryptocurrency is change. It is inevitable and will always come.
It will be a mistake to think that the bear market will continue. The opportunity presented itself. Therefore, recognising and being part of it is a great blessing for all those who partook and are still partaking of it.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
June 21, 2019, 07:29:46 PM
Yeah we really had overcome the bearish season for bitcoin, but sad to say altcoins wasn't following. This was in reverse to the scenario of last two years past, and I expect this year of 2019 will be the biggest impact on how we're going to become positively by our motivations as well.
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
June 21, 2019, 07:26:05 PM
I think this bear market is slowly disappear and we will celebrate bull run soon. The price of bitcoin is growing in the past and current months. Let’s hope the best that 2019 will be a bull run year.
Pages:
Jump to: