Pages:
Author

Topic: Bear market to continue thru October 2015 - page 2. (Read 7144 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
November 25, 2014, 03:33:52 AM
LOL Furio, you've just got ass-busted  Cheesy

Better lay of the shrooms Wink Microsoft compared to Next, idiots....
legendary
November 25, 2014, 03:33:16 AM
That's why I don't buy Microsoft shares. Have you seen how many Steve Ballmer and Bill Gates have?  Shocked  Shocked

Therefore, Microsoft as a company is worth nothing and it shares should be valued at zero dollars. Don't buy Microsoft, when Ballmer decides to dump then it's bye bye Microsoft...

Like corporate life and Bitcoin/crypto can be compared... Centralized vs decentralised, jeeeez, some people..

NXT is shit and has a few big holders, that's it
Activity: 756
Merit: 506
November 24, 2014, 08:14:01 AM
I will move 100% into altcoins.

That's a very aggressive position. But I understand that some people want to do it this way, and are counting on alts to grow much more than BTC. That said, I would only invest in trusted alts like BC, DRK, APEX and some old ones like LTC and PPC.

Why not?  Bitcoin is only 500K - 2 million users.  The internet had 3 million users in the late 1980s.   Jeffrey Robinson himself said Bitcoin is 250K users and is smaller than the frequent flyer club of Kuwaiti airlines.  PayPal is 150 million users.  Whatsapp has 600 million users.  Facebook has 1.2 billion users.

It seems like a credible theory that some alternate, better at promotion and user base expansion, could go viral and surpass Bitcoin's small userbase within months and people here will be asking themselves what just happened.

Activity: 393
Merit: 250
November 24, 2014, 07:35:43 AM
I will move 100% into altcoins.

That's a very aggressive position. But I understand that some people want to do it this way, and are counting on alts to grow much more than BTC. That said, I would only invest in trusted alts like BC, DRK, APEX and some old ones like LTC and PPC.
Activity: 393
November 24, 2014, 07:31:24 AM
I hold about 50% of my portfolio in BTC and the other 50% is in trusted alts like BlackCoin, DarkCoin and APEX.
legendary
Activity: 952
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
November 24, 2014, 07:28:40 AM
LOL Furio, you've just got ass-busted  Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
November 24, 2014, 05:43:09 AM
That's why I don't buy Microsoft shares. Have you seen how many Steve Ballmer and Bill Gates have?  Shocked  Shocked

Therefore, Microsoft as a company is worth nothing and it shares should be valued at zero dollars. Don't buy Microsoft, when Ballmer decides to dump then it's bye bye Microsoft...
legendary
November 24, 2014, 04:56:00 AM
It is like a cleansing stage, only the good coins will prevail. Although I am a bit surprised at NXT

what surprises you at NXT?

That it has all the signs of a scam premine coin. About 50 people have extreme amounts of NXT, the rest has shit. When, not if, but when they decide to dump, bye bye NXT
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
November 20, 2014, 01:41:22 PM
It is like a cleansing stage, only the good coins will prevail. Although I am a bit surprised at NXT

what surprises you at NXT?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
November 20, 2014, 01:00:36 PM
Who has voted for moving to alts? It is overall bear market in altcoins, speculation for 10x profit, miners selling their coins at irrational price, irrational trading of PnD coins. that take new capital to wrong coins & scare away noob investors etc. This severe bear trend should kill the most of the junk, copycat, PnD coins. There are rooms for 10-15 coins (considering there are 100s of fiats & other forms of currency) and profit for everyday miners. Bitcoin mining is being industrialized, we need a community that can mine with GPU and CPU with profit and can support and uphold Crypto-currency.
Activity: 336
November 20, 2014, 04:13:41 AM
This bear market is part of the bubble phase of 2013, the willy bot did a lot of damage to the organic growth, irrational exuberance moods were galore among investors, now that has to be completely shaken out before prices can start rising again.

The problem is, even though the healthy value of an asset may be N and during the bubble phase it temporarily goes to the unsustainable N + X, when it corrects during the bear market it doesn't simply go back to N, but it overshoots (just like it did during the bubble phase) and goes to N - Y. Yes, this is stating the obvious, but the significance of this is that based on this fact bear markets take a long time to unfold (2 years on average), as investors start to buy when it goes back to N thinking the bear market is over and they can now buy at the fair value, but the market plays a trick and goes even lower, which prolongs the damage to investor sentiment.

Now what does that bring us to? Bitcoin fair value price right now could be at $300-400 range, but that doesn't mean it can't go lower, N - Y as a final shakeout. That's not so much of a problem per se unless you use leverage, but if it did dive like that, it would likely add another few months to the bear market as sentiments are depressed, hence my projection that no recovery ($500+) is possible till November 2015. Coupled with the halving of block rewards still some 20-21 months away which keeps the inflation rate at a substantial level and short-term strengthening of the USD, I estimate the likelihood of this scenario to be no less than 70%.
Activity: 368
November 15, 2014, 01:23:43 PM
It is like a cleansing stage, only the good coins will prevail.

+1.  It's a hard shakeout.
Activity: 266
November 15, 2014, 12:23:13 PM
I'd stick with my current plan.  Use alts to increase my btc supply.  If you ask me, most alts will fail in 6 months or less.  So, get in, make profit, and get out.  bitcoin's price will rise and fall, but until someone tops it, it is THE coin to invest in.
November 14, 2014, 05:02:20 AM
More of your blahblahblah, Spoetnik. Did you get offended because I called you a bad Sherlock? Man up, dude, it's life, life's unfair and you can't be good at everything )

What exactly are you going to tell me 'told you so' about? You didn't tell me anything that would look like a prediction that we both can see proof of in the future. Again, like I said, your posts are lengthy, but the real value in them is little if any at all.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
November 14, 2014, 04:33:53 AM
bull coming back! Cheesy

It's very unlikely, just a correction of the bear market, like the one back in May-June, $500 will not be conquered this year.

You still don't get it LOL

It's not about how many accounts you have it's about how many are now dormant and abadoned.

You talk too much, but say very little. So you can't name any of my 'dummy accounts'? That's understandable, because either you're a bad Sherlock or there is no other accounts just this one I am using now, take your pick.

WOW you are too much.. i'm wasting my time with you clearly.
I talk too much ? go fuck yourself.. thanks for insulting the massive effort i made here to talk to you like an adult.
i tried like hell to get my point across and you act like a dog pulling its head away when it's nose is rubbed in poop on the floor.

i think your an idiot.
And i base that on the large volume of comments you have made around here for quite some time.. not because of this topic alone.
Your a waste of my time.
If you don't hide later i will be saying I told you so ..wait for it Wink
November 14, 2014, 03:17:12 AM
bull coming back! Cheesy

It's very unlikely, just a correction of the bear market, like the one back in May-June, $500 will not be conquered this year.

It's not about how many accounts you have it's about how many are now dormant and abadoned.

You talk too much, but say very little. So you can't name any of my 'dummy accounts'? That's understandable, because either you're a bad Sherlock or there is no other accounts just this one I am using now, take your pick.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018
November 14, 2014, 03:00:42 AM
100% BitShares
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
November 13, 2014, 07:46:08 PM
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
November 13, 2014, 05:48:14 PM
Its funny how the same patterns keep happening over and over. We need another halving and it's not coming till 2016. This next year will be another scary, diehard believer accumulation phase.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
November 13, 2014, 05:43:14 PM
bull coming back! Cheesy

you are shockingly blind and your optimism is unfounded and i just don't get your staunch militant stance in defiance of reality slapping you across the face.

i actually honestly think your nuts !
Not saying that to be mean or insulting i just think you and the other guys who share your outlook on altcoins are straight up bat shit crazy LOL
and because of that the scene is doomed !
nothing will get fixed when your run around acting like things are going great.. as more and more people leave dumping shit coins.

i should just give up.. i am talking to a wall  Roll Eyes

do you forget how many guys spouted shit at me and sold out and wandered off ?
I was told it was IMPOSSIBLE for IFC to go down in value.. it sure as bloody hell did and no it never came back.. it's fucking dead.
Then go look at the hoards of mouthy kids spouting off to me on my "Doge Coin is Bad" topic.. it's a ghost town now (they vanished)
So what happens as i predicted exactly is you guys will argue mouth me off make a big stink then eventually clue in later and quietly cash out and wander off
..possibly ripping someone off for one big last cash grab on the way out the door.
like a huge pile of light bulbs.. gradually more and more come on one by one and then guys leave !
and the guys left hanging around are seeing it honestly or are delusional or just being dishonest to *try and protect their bags their holding.

so RIGHT NOW ..right HERE ..i am wasting my time.. you will all mostly be gone and i won't be able to see a name i even recognize to say, "I told you so" too !
devphp i don't know who the fuck you ever are buddy LOL
the guys i did know around here are long gone and now optimistic nooby's are trying to lecture me on this stuff  LOL  Roll Eyes

Noobs wake the fuck up and listen to me i know what i am talking about and i am not talking shit because of the bags i am holding like most guys here.
i am one of the few speaking unbiased Wink

edit:
i have said soooooooooooo many times here guys are either delusional or dishonest or both here most of the time.
dumb people trying to bullshit smart people will not work and it is NOT working right now.. cut the crap guys admit there is a problem and fix it.. or drown period .
Pages:
Jump to: