Pages:
Author

Topic: Bear trap or bull trap? - page 3. (Read 427 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 253
August 12, 2018, 04:36:48 AM
Are we going to Saturn or will cryptos reach only the moon?

We are going there. We just have to wait for thing to set up right. Crypto is currently resting and everyone knows that it will shoot up someday.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
August 12, 2018, 03:53:10 AM
Sorry for that mate as of now our skyrocket can't going to the moon there are many obstacles in our spaceship before landing to the moon, there is ETF implemented and also whales trying to manipulate market price. I think it is a bull trap for us there are many rumors here that at this month bitcoin price was down a lot. But the thing we expected at the month of December for sure bitcoin will go to the moon. Hopefully.
Activity: 20
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 03:03:40 AM
I'd give it up on the ETF nonsense and just wait until bitcoin has a more stable outlook in general. There needs to be more stability before it can rise again. This is how it always happens: big rocket ship up, run out of fuel, drift around in space for a while, everyone gets confused. Then what's next? Well we need a real, concrete, fundamental reason to keep going. ETF is not that, it is just speculative. It's another vehicle for hot money to come in and out. Then we need something that will make bitcoin useful for people. Easily accessible and exchangeable
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
August 12, 2018, 02:58:23 AM
In my observation, cryptos are still on bear trap that we could hardly predict when will the bull market to take place. I think none of the two either Saturn and the moon where cryptos had went through as crypto market is still in the development stage were there has been delayed due to this bear market scenario. However, once's SEC will approve it's decision regarding on the ETF issue, I would say that bear market will end immediately giving way to the bull market that everybody has been expecting.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
August 12, 2018, 02:46:12 AM
I think we are going to Mars, but the bears are still figuring out the Mars landing mission details and wouldn't let the bulls pilot the spaceship until everything is fine and dandy  Cheesy Bitcoin has the great opportunity to land on Mars before Elon Musk should the bulls take over the market! Woooooooosh to Mars we go! Setting course to new ATH and Mars exploration in 2020! All on board!

Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
August 12, 2018, 02:18:02 AM

We are 100% in the bear trap right now because this situation is similar to the two weeks ago bitcoin or crypto market where crypto currencies were dumping more than 25% than the ATH rates of current year.

If this is not true then just check all the discussion boards from last two weeks and you will see its all about the bear talks. Ideally whenever the market pulls back itself more than 15% then it is bear trap start point and vice versa is also true for the bull market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
August 12, 2018, 02:08:24 AM
Believe me none of them yet.

The current market is being manipulated with the news, SEC's decisions, ETF stuff and whales playing around. There is lot more to face before we can even launch our rocket into the space mate.

Yes one thing is sure that one day crypto currencies will be reaching moon and Saturn back again but when is the big question and no one is answerable to that yet.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 01:06:12 AM
Pages:
Jump to: