Pages:
Author

Topic: Bearish movement on the way? - page 4. (Read 468 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 641
https://duelbits.com/
June 07, 2021, 09:18:21 AM
I only saw what happened in history and followed the flow where bitcoin was bearish with very bad times but I also never compared it, it will happen again and obviously this will be different every year where bitcoin moves in a different way, well we'll see if the trend is bearish will continue to be sustainable because of FUD? obviously it's still confusing but i see the price is now pretty strong $36k and we can only redeem $40k to go on and on, but what can we see some people continue to destroy the bitcoin price I don't know what to think it's clear they want to buy low while this community remains high.
Activity: 2604
Merit: 816
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
June 07, 2021, 08:12:42 AM
The situation now is different and even if you found the "almost" same pattern in 2018, that can be different and hopefully, the bearish will not come. And if the bearish trend still comes, hopefully, that will not go down too deep because that can make a mass panic, especially if the price is down below $30k.

We can just prepare and wait for what will happen later, so I hope that even the price is down for a little, the price will increase back and break $36k. It seems the price can not break $36k-$37k.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 593
June 07, 2021, 07:37:20 AM
There are many resistance above $36k and volume is also low to make a reveral to bullish sentiment but when it goes below to $35k it quickly bounces in just a short amount of time. Market is very undecided since Elon's tweet about the environmental issue of bitcoin.  If we continue to breakdown, we could see $25k or even $20k soon. I don't know what type of people are selling these past few weeks that it dropped 50% quickly. Miners and institutions still accumulate and haven't sold yet so what really caused this sell-off bothers me.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 517
June 07, 2021, 07:18:17 AM
I can't compare the market to the previous years, and I'm neither going to look back instead of seeing the future. Why? Because I don't believe that history repeats itself.
It was so notifying that the market adoption increasing, the market demand continues to improve, and most likely, many had already known and use crypto this time. I ain't see that we are in the bear season because if we try to look at the market prices, they are still high and enough to be called bullish. 

yes, the bearish season will come sooner but I think it comes in a different way, and I never think it is the same as what happens before.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
June 07, 2021, 06:13:17 AM
Quite evident that BTC chart plots a flag pattern after a strong dump, not really a bullish signal and this worries me a little bit.

P.S: I took a look at the 2018 run, I've noticed that a very similar triangular formation was been plotted, followed by another bearish movement; I know that history doesn't necessarily repeats itself on this market, but I still found this interesting
Pages:
Jump to: