Pages:
Author

Topic: Bearish trend is over - page 22. (Read 2148 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 08, 2018, 04:40:04 AM
I see from daily chart of Bitcoin, the market still side away and consolidate and this is will be happening in a few month more. But for sure there are any chance the price of BTC and others crypto will going up like in the end of last year. Even many expert has prediction the price of BTC will reach to $90K in 2 years.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
February 20, 2018, 08:26:30 AM
Since bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies markets get into bearish trend since December 16, 2017 we have seeing alot of comments and post about people and traders asking were is the bottom and should we buy and hold?  I think personally, the downward trend is over when bitcoin push above $10,250 and $10,850 this morning!  The bullish trend has been trigger and bitcoin is going to break the December high of $19,000 and move above that level towards $25,000 before we can see another major bearish again. What did you think?
this is what i thought also after a 2weekd bearish season i think its already enough and bitcoin corrected is price well. may we saw another rally in the coming days? lets see and hope that bull season is already around.

Bitcoin price corrected upto 11k USD mark at this time but I believe prices will rise again till 15k USD and then another dump is coming. I dont think it will reach the 20k USD mark for sometime now and prices will rally at the point of 9-10k USD after dump. This is what I think is going to happen seeing the current trends in the last 3 months.

Altcoins seem to be bleeding (a few of them) because of the price rise in bitcoin and thus I am stocking up on new coins which completed ICO.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
February 20, 2018, 06:19:07 AM
Since bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies markets get into bearish trend since December 16, 2017 we have seeing alot of comments and post about people and traders asking were is the bottom and should we buy and hold?  I think personally, the downward trend is over when bitcoin push above $10,250 and $10,850 this morning!  The bullish trend has been trigger and bitcoin is going to break the December high of $19,000 and move above that level towards $25,000 before we can see another major bearish again. What did you think?
this is what i thought also after a 2weekd bearish season i think its already enough and bitcoin corrected is price well. may we saw another rally in the coming days? lets see and hope that bull season is already around.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 20, 2018, 03:44:05 AM

The situation of Bitcoin now is getting better but I still sure that there will be another correction, so still need to watch out, the trend is getting more and more positive, the support from the investors and governments are quite positive but to reach ATH still far, however I am positive that it will happen

but we still need to be aware that the price could go in any positions even the price could go down again but yes, I think the price now is slow to increase but sometimes it is down for a little and then go up again. I think this conditions will happen over and over and maybe it will stay like this until next month but if there is a good news for bitcoin then maybe the price will increase more.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
February 20, 2018, 01:58:03 AM
Yes it’s over, I believe so. And bad luck for those that sold their Bitcoin at loss just because the price was going down. I bought some Bitcoins at the price rate of $6700, and I have made some profits already. I’m not selling  yet, cause I believe the price still has a long way to go, possibly around $30K or $40K as has been predicted by many (of course I know that some even predicted $70K)
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
February 19, 2018, 11:08:09 AM
Currently bitcoin prices have risen above $ 11,000. This shows that bitcoin prices will continue to rise in the next few weeks. My guess is based on the bitcoin supply and demand. Bitcoin prices will surpass the $ 19,000 mark over the next few weeks. According to information from experts in the crypto market. 2018 will be the boom year for digital money. As such, the market for crypto and bitcoin will continue to increase.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
February 19, 2018, 10:31:47 AM
Why do you speculate on that price levels, any fundamental analysis or sounded technical analysis supporting that?
People like to speculate a lot. Maximum market movement comes from these speculators and though this does not influence the economy directly it does affect the market price a lot. Embarrassed

I believe that 2018 as a whole will be no less stormy for crypto currencies than 2017, when bitcoin soared to $ 20 thousand. By the summer of the coming year, the value of the coin should be restored and come close to $ 20 thousand.

I have a hunch this year is going to be more of a stable one for the crypto. Market seems stable as of now and there is no pump going on. Lets see what new FUD that comes in or what new fork (if any).

BTW anybody heard of an litecoin forking that happened?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
February 19, 2018, 09:43:32 AM

The situation of Bitcoin now is getting better but I still sure that there will be another correction, so still need to watch out, the trend is getting more and more positive, the support from the investors and governments are quite positive but to reach ATH still far, however I am positive that it will happen
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
February 19, 2018, 09:36:45 AM
Most FUD news are over and bitcoin & cryptos are stabilized around 10k / 500b marketcap.
There is still one more really big resistance line at $11300 for bitcoin to cross. Lets wait and see when we can make that happen, maybe this week already and bear trend should be over for now.
Fud loses its purpose as soon as the market climbs back up again. It's not for nothing that fud attacks happen when the price is bound to go down. They use corrections optimally in their benefit to get the most out of their efforts.

It's a smart but very dirty game that's being played here, but the thing is that as long as it works, they keep repeating everything. It's basically a never ending cycle with how empty headed most people here are.

I am already happy that we can enjoy five figure levels again, but on the other hand wouldn't mind being able to accumulate more at sub $10,000 levels. But hey, I am happy with what I got already, so let's move forward.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 19, 2018, 08:35:42 AM
In my opinion the price of Bitcoin will surpass $20,000 in a few month, because i have seen alot of newcomer in to cryptocurrency community so the demand of cryptocurrency include Bitcoin will increasing. And from technical analysis by look in to daily chart the bullish trend will continue until the price around more than $20k and possibility to reach price level $30,000.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 19, 2018, 02:02:48 AM

Absolutely, as I have read the candle stick graph the price is now on bullish side. Let's just wait until the price goes up and I think it will exceed the last year's price as speculated by experts. I think the price will move slowly but it is now going up. I am so happy that I really hold and wait for this perfect timing. Let's just still monitor the trend and hope for the best to all of us.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
February 19, 2018, 12:51:24 AM
Instead of calling 'over' I would use the words that we are in the last phase of the bearish trend. Now, there are some traders having patience waiting to liquidate their funds and then again the price will either remain stable or will diminish a bit for at least a month and then I am expecting a sustainable growth in the price of it. $25K mark is not a big deal before the next bearish trend but it depends on the decisions of the big whales on a broader scale.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 19, 2018, 12:27:11 AM
Since bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies markets get into bearish trend since December 16, 2017 we have seeing alot of comments and post about people and traders asking were is the bottom and should we buy and hold?  I think personally, the downward trend is over when bitcoin push above $10,250 and $10,850 this morning!  The bullish trend has been trigger and bitcoin is going to break the December high of $19,000 and move above that level towards $25,000 before wethink be can see another major bearish again. What did you think?

Mostly I agree with you and I believe down trend still running until end of February. Long journey before we can buy back again and a lot of people doesn't have enough patience. I'll buy back again in March and I hope get price under $ 10k because this time I have enough fund to start trade with new strategy and long term period of patience.
Activity: 168
February 18, 2018, 10:57:39 PM
I believe that 2018 as a whole will be no less stormy for crypto currencies than 2017, when bitcoin soared to $ 20 thousand. By the summer of the coming year, the value of the coin should be restored and come close to $ 20 thousand.
Activity: 224
February 18, 2018, 07:46:19 PM
"Over" is a very strong word, i do not think that it is over at 100%, but yes, it is almost over right now because everything is extremely bullish at the moment.

I am just expecting to see bitcoin going towards $14000 by next week at least.

I thought that the bearish is over, so I was quite surprise to see the price pulling back below $11K, so we are not still safe as far as the bearish sentiments is concern.

As for me $12K will be the next mental barrier. We need to broke it this week otherwise, we will see the bears going at it again. Although confidence is back, investors are still reluctant to pour there cash because there are a lot of paid schills going around the social media, claiming that cryptos specially bitcoin will go die and will go down to 0.

But I wouldn't listen to them, its better to do your own homework in crypto's rather than overcome by all the fake news going around the social media.
this should be the mentality of everyone in this industry, many people are easily brainwashed by those fake news or news creating fud types.
i hope everyone will learn their mistake and just keep on doing their regular trading and activities because cryptocurrency will not die!  Grin
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
February 18, 2018, 07:20:17 PM
"Over" is a very strong word, i do not think that it is over at 100%, but yes, it is almost over right now because everything is extremely bullish at the moment.

I thought that the bearish is over, so I was quite surprise to see the price pulling back below $11K, so we are not still safe as far as the bearish sentiments is concern.

As for me $12K will be the next mental barrier. We need to broke it this week otherwise, we will see the bears going at it again. Although confidence is back, investors are still reluctant to pour there cash because there are a lot of paid schills going around the social media, claiming that cryptos specially bitcoin will go die and will go down to 0.

But I wouldn't listen to them, its better to do your own homework in crypto's rather than overcome by all the fake news going around the social media.
Activity: 196
February 18, 2018, 07:09:49 PM
i doubt that we are going to see an ATH this soon because the ATH is so far away (that is twice the current price). and there are no hypes going on to bring that many new investors to bitcoin like there were back in December that actually causes the huge rise.

but we are headed that way and you are correct that the bearish trend for bitcoin is now over.
we may see some big hype if LN does something, like being adopted by an exchange for example.
Agreed, people start thinking this could be the start of bullish run but if you look its short term prices you can sense some bull trap from it, i hope i'm not right but reaching ATH will really take some time for sure, let's see each other guys on year end  Cheesy
stay your hands strong  Grin
Activity: 210
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
February 18, 2018, 07:07:13 PM
Why do you speculate on that price levels, any fundamental analysis or sounded technical analysis supporting that?
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
February 18, 2018, 06:59:14 PM

Activity: 148
Merit: 3
February 18, 2018, 06:56:05 PM
Most FUD news are over and bitcoin & cryptos are stabilized around 10k / 500b marketcap.
There is still one more really big resistance line at $11300 for bitcoin to cross. Lets wait and see when we can make that happen, maybe this week already and bear trend should be over for now.
Pages:
Jump to: