Pages:
Author

Topic: Bears still dominate the market, downtrend remains intact - page 2. (Read 275 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 106
yeah there is no longer a hope for a bull market this soon but at the same time i think there is a war between bulls and bears and bulls haven't gone anywhere yet. they are still around and fighting but the dump is stronger than they can handle specially since there is a lot of FUD still around.

this war is very Catch one's eyes! we will need a long time to get out of this bear market. every day FUD continues to increase, we must immediately take action, in order to increase FUD does not continue until next April.

It is impossible to fight fud. You have to understand it. But it doesn't scare me. I have my own opinion and it cannot be changed. It seems to me that everything should develop naturally. Artificial conditions should be only for the development of non-viable projects. Bitkin will always find an opportunity for his development.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
I did not really know what has happened today that pull the price down and since morning bitcoin has loss over a $400. Really the bear is still dominate the market and this may last through out this month. I think the next tringer is around  $7,500 though I don't pray the price should fall below  $8,000 again.
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
yeah there is no longer a hope for a bull market this soon but at the same time i think there is a war between bulls and bears and bulls haven't gone anywhere yet. they are still around and fighting but the dump is stronger than they can handle specially since there is a lot of FUD still around.

this war is very Catch one's eyes! we will need a long time to get out of this bear market. every day FUD continues to increase, we must immediately take action, in order to increase FUD does not continue until next April.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

We can not do something about it, And it is a matter of waiting and in my opinion an average investor and holder can only do is just wait or sell other Altcoins that he has to give way to bitcoin because other altcoins will be nothing compare to what we can get with bitcoin when the value increase, In fact if you can not sell all of your Altcoins with bitcoin then just sell half of it.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
Still not a problem, start worrying when we cross this long term resistance line:

Until then, we are doing just fine and we are doing good as usual, not really a bear market, we just got out of hand with that massive 20k FOMO pump. Now it's time to accumulate as all the idiots get rekt, buy monthly, then come back in a year or two and you'll see how current prices are a bargain. Ideally, you want it to go under that line so idiots start thinking "Bitcoin is dead", which means Bitcoin is on a sale and it's the best possible scenario to accumulate.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
AICoin-Leader of Global Cryptocurrency Tickers APP
Minor attacks initiated by bears continue emerging on hourly chart, the market is dominated by bears as we’ve seen no resistance from bulls so far.

Some investors believe bull market is near the corner, but it doesn’t make sense to me in logic. If price surges from here, main funds have no profits to make, as we all know, they will remain control over the market before they maximize their profits.

Volumes remain low on daily chart, indicating that even bears are not as determined as expected. Currently, price hovers around a short-term support, making it possible for price to continue oscillating move.

But if bulls remain silent and take no further actions, support will be digested and a major dip will take place after that.

Here comes the short-term conclusion, basically, price will keep oscillating, if BTC fails to surge after having been moving sideways for a long time, downtrend will be the main story.

Original by Kuang Ren, translated by AICoin Jami.
Pages:
Jump to: