Pages:
Author

Topic: Beats Headphones Cost $14 to Make - page 2. (Read 1557 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
March 24, 2015, 09:55:39 PM
classic f-ing junk... this stuff makes me sick! GREED FUELS ALL
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
March 24, 2015, 04:23:37 PM
I personally bought Beats headphones. The new Mixr ones, all black. Here's what I have to say:

They're shit. They have little support, and they make my ears hurt. I own around 5 other headphones (music fan Tongue), and none else have any problems. The sound quality is decent, and the bass is good, which I like. If I didn't get these cheap on eBay, I would've been pissed.

Don't buy them. Go with Sony, etc.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
March 24, 2015, 04:15:50 PM
People are this stupid all the time, what do you expect? I believe in paying for quality, but I always do my research first and find out about the manufcaturer and where they get their stuff from. We had a horsemeat scandal in the UK if you guys remember that, exact same thing, everyone saw the brand, looked at the price and then bought it without even stopping to think where all that cheap meat was coming from.

Yeah, I'm not about to hate on the guy for making money out of these people, it's their stupidity that allowed him to get rich in the first place.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
March 24, 2015, 03:45:09 PM
I think with most things you're paying for the brand. Nike/Adidas/Gucci t-shirts probably cost cents to make but sell for $30-200 or something. Dr Dre was just a genius at marketing these things by getting celebs to wear them - free advertising and it paid of. Now he's half a billionaire because of it. Fair play to him.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
We are the champions of the night
March 24, 2015, 03:41:24 PM
A perfect example of why you can sell anything if you market it good enough.  You can find $50 headphones that sound just as good, but everybody wants the name.

http://allhiphop.com/2014/05/13/dr-dres-beats-by-dre-cost-an-estimated-14-to-make/
Pages:
Jump to: