Pages:
Author

Topic: beber's analysis - page 2. (Read 1641 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
April 08, 2017, 02:43:55 AM
Seems a good contribution to this community. I will stay here to watch the performances. Good luck.

I got few suggestions :
- It would be much better if you use English on charts too.
- I believe this types of threads are more suitable under speculation board.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
April 08, 2017, 02:42:42 AM
you analys in market only use support and demand
this mean use resistance price and support price, so how you can get analys bitcoin price trend
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
April 08, 2017, 01:57:51 AM
Technical analysis especially using candlestick and trend line analysis Are very good if you can interpret it accurately but if you did not know anything about it don't even venture into it as there are not reliable. Thank you op for share the chart but I always advised traders to focus on those things that actually move the price of bitcoin which is news and event.
Activity: 563
Merit: 500
April 07, 2017, 10:07:26 PM

sry, no time for translate ^^

Activity: 563
Merit: 500
April 07, 2017, 10:04:31 PM

Hi, i gonna post  few chart analysis on BTC/USD , i dont gonna comment it cause my english is not good enough. Enjoy ^^

Feel free to tips  if you like it : 1CTLUaAgJuGQQAZ1mrJD4RNTzAD6pD2eMg

Disclaimer : Trading can expose you to losses . It's therefore only appropriate for experienced persons with the financial means to assume such a risk. The content of my posts are only pedagogical and informative. Every investor must make his or her own judgment before investing  so that it is adapted to its financial, tax and legal situation.

Pages:
Jump to: