Pages:
Author

Topic: ------------> BEcarefull!! FROM BIT-X Debit CARD !!- <--------------- - page 3. (Read 3566 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
I'm sorry, i assumed you were from a developed country where people commonly know what a Debit card is.

The concept of a card that let you spend money contained within an account balance isin't a new thing. If you don't understand how it work, i welcome you to read up instead of spreading FUD. Which is what i meant by spam.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debit_card
https://bit-x.com/guide/bitx-cards
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
There should be something like an "Emergency Withdrawal" wherein the person would need to withdraw all his funds. There can be a security measure as well for such Emergency Withdrawals that can prevent any unauthorized activity or fraud.

If the 30% restriction is for the case of fees, then there can be an initial deposit (like many companies have wherein the user has to pay an initial deposit to pay the fee) and then the person can withdraw the entire balance as he has already paid the fees.

Sir you are too stupid that i cant even find words to reply to you, but (i will try) :

How could you believe a stupid lie about fraud preventing (on bitcoin) using a 70% rule ? and haha i can hardly reply i swear im suffering anyways look:

u made me laugh when you said "security measure" to withdrawl MY BITCOINS, Do you mean like paypal ? if so even paypal dont do that on thier mastercard or payoneer, neteller.....; (70%  Grin kidding me ? ) . and also you've forgot about the ATM daily Limits  Grin

People like you are the reason for the next blockchain scampages. (i think now i need some leads and a good smtp).

@bold: You're right as you seem to be sick. Get well soon as you're just trolling.

Actually im sick (suffering) from replying to people like you , and if you think all this is a troll than yes im trolling .

You are also spamming. Purposely replying random things.

Your card let you spend BTC on your balance. Its not a prepaid card. I'm even surprised people are actually getting confused by what you're saying.

You're just using available funds from your balance, you're limited to 70% debit SPENDING in one transaction, you can do whatever you want with your BTC balance, its not locked you can add or withdraw to it.

I'm not sure why a spammer such as you is still around.

SO you think from your crypted reply above you made everything clear ? if so please stop soomking weed and think of a good religion anyways:

1 - You said im a spammer please explaine what kind of spam im doing ?

2 - You said Your card let you spend BTC on your balance ?  thank you for telling us that i didnt know i thought my card helps me to buy drugs or something Tongue

3 - You said Its not a prepaid card.  Have you even read what we are talking about ?  Grin

4 - you're limited to 70% debit SPENDING in one transaction Huh  i dont know what to say but i will just make my self stupid and say : That what we are talking about and that the problem thank for your note  Grin

And finely you said in a wierd way I'm not sure why a spammer such as you is still around.   What ?? ??  Tongue Huh
legendary
There should be something like an "Emergency Withdrawal" wherein the person would need to withdraw all his funds. There can be a security measure as well for such Emergency Withdrawals that can prevent any unauthorized activity or fraud.

If the 30% restriction is for the case of fees, then there can be an initial deposit (like many companies have wherein the user has to pay an initial deposit to pay the fee) and then the person can withdraw the entire balance as he has already paid the fees.

Sir you are too stupid that i cant even find words to reply to you, but (i will try) :

How could you believe a stupid lie about fraud preventing (on bitcoin) using a 70% rule ? and haha i can hardly reply i swear im suffering anyways look:

u made me laugh when you said "security measure" to withdrawl MY BITCOINS, Do you mean like paypal ? if so even paypal dont do that on thier mastercard or payoneer, neteller.....; (70%  Grin kidding me ? ) . and also you've forgot about the ATM daily Limits  Grin

People like you are the reason for the next blockchain scampages. (i think now i need some leads and a good smtp).

@bold: You're right as you seem to be sick. Get well soon as you're just trolling.

Actually im sick (suffering) from replying to people like you , and if you think all this is a troll than yes im trolling .

You are also spamming. Purposely replying random things.

Your card let you spend BTC on your balance. Its not a prepaid gift card. I'm even surprised people are actually getting confused by what you're saying.

You just using available funds from your balance, you're limited to 70% debit SPENDING in one transaction, you can do whatever you want with your BTC balance, its not locked you can add or withdraw to it.

I'm not sure why a spammer such as you is still around.

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

At any given time you should be able to access 100% of your funds, seems shady

That's not "a way for them to scam".

You do have 100% to your funds at all times. However for debit card transactions, the maximum in one go is 70%.

You are still misleading people ok lets me help you to calculate the fees:

You said he have 100% of his funds at all times. than tell me :

Lets Say i have 100USD and i want to withdrawl all the money (urgently) how much you think i will get from the atm ? also dont forget the ATM usage limit and also tell us about the money that will always stay in the bit-X account Cause if we are able to use only 70% than there will be always small money left what bit-x will do with it Wink .... and because i know you have a tiny brain i will reminde you about the atm fees .....

If you urgently need $100 withdrawn, you will have to deposit $130. With the remaining 30% you can spend another 70% or withdraw it as BTC.

I understand now from this reply who you are and what u are trying to do, but anyways first lets see and answer your above reply :

70% OF 130USD  =  91 USD  AND NOT 100 USD So i will not be able to get 100usd OR EVEN 90 USD . Why you cant get even 90 USD ? cause of ATM fees.  Kiss

Now lets see you have ignored most of questions in my last reply like always Wink i will reminde you :

1 - ATM usage limits !

2 - tell us about the money that will always stay in the bit-X account Cause if we are able to use only 70% than there will be always small money left what bit-x will do with it  Wink

Cool

My mistake about depositing $130 to have $100 withdrawn.

u made me laugh when you said "security measure" to withdrawl MY BITCOINS, Do you mean like paypal ? if so even paypal dont do that on thier mastercard or even payoneer, neteller, skrill .....; (70%  Grin kidding me ? ) . and also you've forgot about the ATM daily Limits  Grin

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

You do have 100% to your funds at all times. However for debit card transactions, the maximum in one go is 70%.

Lets Say i have 100USD and i want to withdrawl all the money (urgently) how much you think i will get from the atm ? also dont forget the ATM usage limit and also tell us about the money that will always stay in the bit-X account Cause if we are able to use only 70% than there will be always small money left what bit-x will do with it Wink .... and because i know you have a tiny brain i will reminde you about the atm fees .....

If you urgently need $100 withdrawn, you will have to deposit $130. With the remaining 30% you can spend another 70% or withdraw it as BTC.

I understand now from this reply who you are and what u are trying to do, but anyways first lets see and answer your above reply :

70% OF 130USD  =  91 USD  AND NOT 100 USD So i will not be able to get 100usd OR EVEN 90 USD . Why you cant get even 90 USD ? cause of ATM fees.  Kiss

Now lets see you have ignored most of questions in my last reply like always Wink i will reminde you :

1 - ATM usage limits !

2 - tell us about the money that will always stay in the bit-X account Cause if we are able to use only 70% than there will be always small money left what bit-x will do with it  Wink

Cool

legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
So to use this card people need to factor in 30% plus fees?  I think the idea is hoping people use the card and forget about the 30% just like giftcards make most the money in unspent funds. Might be the same setup,30% does seem a little to rich for the reasoning.

Looking forward to a response.

I'm sorry. Can you explain how you're prevented from withdrawing all your fund?

1-Go to wherever, purchase 64$ of stuff.
2-Go on cellphone, withdraw BTC balance. (36$)
Request get processed.
100% withdrawn.

Where exactly did you get scammed or at what point was your funds locked?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?? (Drunk as fu***k??)

Edit: this was a spam reply (repoted).
legendary

I'm sorry. Can you explain how you're prevented from withdrawing all your fund?

1-Go to wherever, purchase 64$ of stuff.
2-Go on cellphone, withdraw BTC balance. (36$)
Request get processed.
100% withdrawn.

Where exactly did you get scammed or at what point was your funds locked?

legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Enjoy my new rap song about bit-x .
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Seems like a way for them to scam

If they will scam, they've done it quite some time before. They're operating for over a year now, so I don't think that they are really into scamming people.

But for real, that 30% tied to your account for legitimacy is annoying.
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
so much red text. I've never ran into a problem with the 70% limit so I'm not too bothered by it, but i look forward to the official reply Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: