Pages:
Author

Topic: BECOME A MILLIONAIRE OPEN PROJECT: Turn 100$ into a true life. (0/100 COMPLETED) - page 6. (Read 20068 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I don't know if the op is for real or not, but he is about a year too late with what he's trying to do. Crypto may bounce back, but compared to last spring this scene is on life support with the funeral director on standby.

Fly I'm gonna tell you a big secret that you won't find in any book, any newspaper nor any trading "expert" will tell you.

Look, EVERY speculative market in normal conditions (no external factors like Central Banks direct injections) follows the same pattern in the long term:

1. INDIFFERENCE ("This thing doesn't move, impossible to make money with it")

2. LOW INTEREST ("Well, it has moved a little, sure will fall again)

3. INTEREST ("It's rising consistenly, seems a good buying opportunity")

4. POPULARITY ("The thing start appearing on the news, experts start reccomending to buy it")

5. CRAZE ("Everybody makes money from it, it's expected to rise infinitely. "Experts" remain silent")

6. DISAPPOINTMENT ("It's not rising as expected, instead is falling a little bit. "Experts" reccomend to hold and to wait for a new money that will never come")

7. FEAR ("This thing is crashing! What the hell is happening! "Experts" reccomend to sell, cause it will go lower")

8. FREE FALL OR CONTINUED FALL ("It was a bubble! Look it's going lower and lower! What a scam! "Experts" justify it as a fraudulent scheme and clean their hands)

... And the cycle starts again.

This pattern appears in any speculative thing, but in cryptos the "long term" concept is not so long. As you can see, the only ones who make money consistenly are those who enter at points 1,2,3. When nobody trust in this shit. At these points exist the possiblity to lose all the investiment cause the chiken dies, but as profits are always greater than 100%, those investors are the winners in the long term.

Now, tell me, at which point are we right now in BTC and altcoins in general?

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
He is already down 25%.

Tongue

Picking a low tax low fees index is often more efficient than stock picking.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
I don't know if the op is for real or not, but he is about a year too late with what he's trying to do. Crypto may bounce back, but compared to last spring this scene is on life support with the funeral director on standby.
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
Legendary trader
He is already down 25%.
He did sell at a loss? How do you know?

I have experience in investing and believe me I have been at -50% and got out at like +180% on multiple occasions.

At this time I would not invest in random alt coins though. But whatever floats your goat.

sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
MINT Coin just shot up from 2 satoshi to 14 satoshi within 24 hours!
http://crypto-prices.com/MINT

You could have doubled your investment thrice in just one go!  Grin

How would you chose your next ShitCoin?

I don't know if you are idiot or you try to be it. Have you seen the MINT volume bastard? With my ridiculous 0.47 BTC I could have pumped this shit like that.

Well.. I've been following this thread from beginning and I never used a foul word against you.
But since you've called me idiot and bastard, you've asked for it.

Bastard, the important thing is not using foul words or gentleman words. What really matters is the MESSAGE and the RESPECT. Simply, if you don't respect (not necesarily using foul words), don't expect to be respected. Too much FAKE "good and correct people" in this world. Angry

Well, on that count, how did I disrespect you, motherfucker?
It was a simple question about how would you chose your next shit coin. And you yourself said all decisions will be public, so it is assumed people will ask how you're deciding to proceed further, retard!

Man, sincerely, I'M SORRY. I'm not english and I read your words in a bad way. Like 80% of comments are pure shit, I got confused with yours.

Again, I'm sorry. Smiley

No problem, I'm also sorry for reacting to it in a bad manner.

I'm genuinely interested in what you're doing and hence I'm following your thread closely.
While my personal opinion is that it is very difficult to do what you're trying to do, but I wish you good luck with your plan. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086
Doubling money 14 times.. that's all?

Well not only you need luck, because markets are wildly unpredictable. Making a 14 correct and successive moves has very very low probability = P14, replace P by 0.5 if you are taking random decisions, or even by 0.9 if you are a genius + extremely lucky.

But that's not it.

In order to double your money you need to go full-in each time, and wait 100% increases. This might happen only few times going up from lows 100->200->400->800->1600 .. you see where I am going. And that's only true if you're a holder, otherwise you need spot the ups and downs precisely.

Your next option is leverages .. but that's even worse. Besides, you don't need bitcoin to leverage.

If you are that good at trends, just trade options, oil .. whatever, not altcoins! why? volume! try dumping 10k in litecoin/doge Smiley

Anyhow, good luck!

At least he is trying Wink

I don't know if you are idiot or you try to be it. Have you seen the MINT volume bastard? With my ridiculous 0.47 BTC I could have pumped this shit like that.

Well.. I've been following this thread from beginning and I never used a foul word against you.

Bastard, the important thing is not using foul words or gentleman words. What really matters is the MESSAGE and the RESPECT. Simply, if you don't respect (not necesarily using foul words), don't expect to be respected. Too much FAKE "good and correct people" in this world. Angry

It was a simple question about how would you chose your next shit coin. And you yourself said all decisions will be public, so it is assumed people will ask how you're deciding to proceed further, retard!

Man, sincerely, I'M SORRY. I'm not english and I read your words in a bad way. Like 80% of comments are pure shit, I got confused with yours.

Again, I'm sorry. Smiley
Activity: 45
Exchange at the speed of Quantum Entanglement
Hahahaha easy brother! Cheesy Cheesy I know that this forum is full of scammers asking for money.

I don't want the money of anyone, I just want to share my knowledge. It's normal to don't believe me right now, but if you start believing me at 5th or 6th round, you will get few money. Wink

Regards, Askenaz.

If you share your "knowledge" then you will fail. Nothing keeps working after the average fucktard is doing it. First, because it will dilute whatever you're doing, second, because someone will find a some stupid way to loose doing it, and instead of taking responsibility for their actions - they will cry foul and get whatever it is banned, blocked, shut down, whatever. Or, if it really works and would work and/or help large numbers of people, they it'll get shut down and reserved only for a few select corrupt shitbags.

So... I'd recommend you keep whatever this amazing secret is... well.. secret. Enjoy!

sgk
legendary
!! HODL !!

You could have doubled your investment thrice in just one go!  Grin

Bastard, the important thing is not using foul words or gentleman words. What really matters is the MESSAGE and the RESPECT. Simply, if you don't respect (not necesarily using foul words), I will not respect you. Too much FAKE "good and correct people" in this world. Angry

@OP i realy like what ure doing here, and altho i dont agree that shitcoins are the best answer, you sure have your mind made up and thats awesome.
At the end of the day, its your money, and i hope u earn well. Dont give up on what ure doing, but i would advise you to be more carefull, and not to invest everything on 1 thing.

They called me crazy when i was buying bitcoin after it fell from 250$ ATH to 150$, but my patience was rewarded after a long wait, when i finaly sold @ 900$.
Statisticly, ure probably loose your 100$, but atlest u know what u want and ure acting up on it, which i cant say for most ppl i meet here.

cheers dude

Thanks bro. I also think diversification is necesarily, but when you have more money. In addition, I go all in this time cause I'm pretty sure that this will go up.

It's my point of view, maybe too risky for someones, but it's the correct point for me. It's all about risk perception bro Smiley  
Doubling money 14 times.. that's all?

Well not only you need luck, because markets are wildly unpredictable. Making a 14 correct and successive moves has very very low probability = P14, replace P by 0.5 if you are taking random decisions, or even by 0.9 if you are a genius + extremely lucky.

But that's not it.

In order to double your money you need to go full-in each time, and wait 100% increases. This might happen only few times going up from lows 100->200->400->800->1600 .. you see where I am going. And that's only true if you're a holder, otherwise you need spot the ups and downs precisely.

Your next option is leverages .. but that's even worse. Besides, you don't need bitcoin to leverage.

If you are that good at trends, just trade options, oil .. whatever, not altcoins! why? volume! try dumping 10k in litecoin/doge Smiley

Anyhow, good luck!

If you are bad you can replace p by less than 0.5

100$ well invested will turn in a million in 30 years if you picked the perfect stock. Better try to save more and bet on more than one stock.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

Bastard, the important thing is not using foul words or gentleman words. What really matters is the MESSAGE and the RESPECT. Simply, if you don't respect (not necesarily using foul words), I will not respect you. Too much FAKE "good and correct people" in this world. Angry

@OP i realy like what ure doing here, and altho i dont agree that shitcoins are the best answer, you sure have your mind made up and thats awesome.
At the end of the day, its your money, and i hope u earn well. Dont give up on what ure doing, but i would advise you to be more carefull, and not to invest everything on 1 thing.

They called me crazy when i was buying bitcoin after it fell from 250$ ATH to 150$, but my patience was rewarded after a long wait, when i finaly sold @ 900$.
Statisticly, ure probably loose your 100$, but atlest u know what u want and ure acting up on it, which i cant say for most ppl i meet here.

cheers dude

sgk
legendary
!! HODL !!

$39,719 today

That's way more than 0.47 BTC

Bfffff ok i'm not gonna discuss for that bullshit. Buy MINT if it looks so good to you then...
Activity: 327
Merit: 250

$39,719 today

That's way more than 0.47 BTC

Seems, he lost 29% in 2 days.

This comment sounds familiar to me (page 4, comment 80). Don't be nervous haters, I'm not gonna sell this shit until I have at least doubled my money, and this fact will happen sooner than later.

With love, Askenaz. Kiss

legendary
Activity: 1414

Seems, he lost 29% in 2 days.
Pages:
Jump to: