Pages:
Author

Topic: Become a Qualified and Professional Ethical Hacker -- 0,70 BTC - page 2. (Read 4977 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Cool service, I might take you up on some lessons some time so I can figure out how to mad hax my buddy, we tease each other, but we know we are always safe because we are protected by the best internet protection available, Norton Antivirus. On a side note, WHY IS NORTON IMPENETRABLE!?

Hello Sir,

Norton is far from perfect.
We can teach you how to encrypt a remote executable that bypass all AV.
We have a lot of private encoder, like +/- 20 shikata ga nai variants ( polymorphic XOR additive feedback encoder )

HOW MUCH IS IT TO TEACH ME TO HACK MAC COMPUTERS, WHAT IF THEY HAVE ANTI VIRUS. I WANT TO HACK MY FRIEND LOL XD!!!!!

It is 1,40 BTC.
You shouldn't be so confident that Macintosh is unbreakable, this is just a stupid legend... Macintosh are easy to hi-jack, especially with javascript.
With JS you can execute remote code on a Macintosh terminal, spawn a shell & gain access easily.

We can teach that kind of stuff.

Hello,
A lot of people want to start from something and we offer that service. A begginer service.
Your attitude is really patronizing and futile, we contribute to the Bitcoin Market with strong, cheap & clean services.

( my second service was closed because of illegal activites, it was a DDoS service where you can rent 700 botnet to take down anything )

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

NOOB ALERT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Please do not anger the script kiddie.

He might hack ur base and kill ur d00ds.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721
Will you teach me how to intercept traffic from TEMPEST certified hardware?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Hello!
HOW MUCH IS IT TO TEACH ME TO HACK MAC COMPUTERS, WHAT IF THEY HAVE ANTI VIRUS. I WANT TO HACK MY FRIEND LOL XD!!!!!
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Available learning slot : 11 / 12

NOOB ALERT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
Cool service, I might take you up on some lessons some time so I can figure out how to mad hax my buddy, we tease each other, but we know we are always safe because we are protected by the best internet protection available, Norton Antivirus. On a side note, WHY IS NORTON IMPENETRABLE!?
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431
any references?

9/10 for the graphics (you should become a photoshop artist), but you got nothing to back up your skills.
Do you teach techniques for attacking BTC exchanges? Can I pay you afterwards?

Hello sir,
If the client want some specific info & technique with the BTC currency exchanges, it can be enventually included.

Thank you,

n00dle
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
Do you teach techniques for attacking BTC exchanges? Can I pay you afterwards?
SERVICE CLOSED

http://i47.tinypic.com/2qurhjl.jpg

Available learning slot : 0 / 12
Pages:
Jump to: