Pages:
Author

Topic: Becoming a Bounty Manager - page 6. (Read 834 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
March 15, 2022, 07:08:59 PM
Popular manager : Yes
If you not popular : No

Until now, popular manager like Hhampuzz with high service quality still can be hired from the project. So, the demands still also good for people who have reputation and popular in here. If you start from zero right now, is gonna be hard for you and most the time will only offering cheap price because zero portfolio.

Thinking about being a BM? I suggest not.

Most of the reputable and known bounty managers are the ones receiving BTC-paying campaigns because serious projects are also looking for their portfolio.
If you have nothing under your name yet, what you can get are token-paying campaigns, and mostly will end up bad because they will disappear or won't pay.
But if you are serious to this path, you will start from something right? But if you have no patience, better not.
Because more than likely, the first projects that you will receive will either not pay you, or they will pay you but will end up as worthless tokens or coins.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
March 15, 2022, 06:25:01 PM
Popular manager : Yes
If you not popular : No

Until now, popular manager like Hhampuzz with high service quality still can be hired from the project. So, the demands still also good for people who have reputation and popular in here. If you start from zero right now, is gonna be hard for you and most the time will only offering cheap price because zero portfolio.

Thinking about being a BM? I suggest not.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
March 15, 2022, 05:59:01 PM
Anyone can get paid in btc as long as it's part of the deal.

I can't verify if bounty managers is still in high demand because we already have a lot of bounty managers and many of them are unknown to the market.

About being worth it, yes, it's worth it but it's not that easy as what you think of becoming one.
True, if there is an agreement between the campaign owner or developer and the bounty manager, then he will be paid in bitcoin.

And being a bounty manager is certainly a hard task that requires more time and dedication to deal with the stress and difficulties in managing a campaign so this is the reason why most of the bounty owners hire an experienced and reliable bounty manager. He can be in demand or not, not really matters as long as he has his own talent and skill in managing a campaign.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
March 15, 2022, 03:04:49 PM
it all depends on the agreement between the parties, and even the most successful bm started from somewhere, in this case you need to be responsible both to the community and to the project that you are promoting, it's not easy, there would be a desire and it would definitely turn out.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
March 15, 2022, 03:03:12 PM
~
It's highly competitive from what I can see in Services section. I would say it would take a while before you even land your first management. There are plenty of reputated managers now out there and one of the best CMs is even managing the campaign I am currently at.
The only question you need to ask for yourself assuming you're trying to be one is "what makes you different from other bounty managers out there?". It's a common question I know, but from how many managers are out there, it has to be asked.

Not sure about your second question though.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
March 15, 2022, 02:56:07 PM
Anyone can get paid in btc as long as it's part of the deal.

I can't verify if bounty managers is still in high demand because we already have a lot of bounty managers and many of them are unknown to the market.

About being worth it, yes, it's worth it but it's not that easy as what you think of becoming one.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
March 15, 2022, 01:53:57 PM
Hello, I have a few questions regarding bounty managers and becoming.

Are bounty managers still in high demand?
Yeah, But Depending on your knowledge if you want to become a bounty manager, you must know all crypto ecosystems, whether it's Defi Metaverse or something else. So as not to be trapped by projects that are not feasible.
Is it difficult to become a bounty manager now and is it worth it to try to become one?
Difficult indeed but depending on knowledge and track record, if you are new it might be difficult. but It never hurts to try, if you are worthy then the project will look for you. But for now being you are the one looking for them.
Is it true that only reputable bounty managers get paid in BTC, while others get paid in tokens they are managing for?

Thank you for your help.
It all go back to the initial agreement, between the developer/owner/project team who will agree with a (manager). Previously there was a supply and demand that would be mutually agreed upon, regarding payment.
Activity: 46
Merit: 2
March 15, 2022, 01:03:56 PM
Hello, I have a few questions regarding bounty managers and becoming.

Are bounty managers still in high demand? Is it difficult to become a bounty manager now and is it worth it to try to become one? Is it true that only reputable bounty managers get paid in BTC, while others get paid in tokens they are managing for?

Thank you for your help.
Pages:
Jump to: