Pages:
Author

Topic: BEEASY - Blockchain ecosystem [BOUNTY] - page 10. (Read 15947 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I think that the project will be popular on the market among other projects, because its idea has a good reason to invest your money!

Why do you think so? Can you explain to the other participants in the project and me, why do you have this view on this?

I do not think so, I'm sure of it! Because the project is supported by large investors who will invest their money in it!
Activity: 364
I think that the project will be popular on the market among other projects, because its idea has a good reason to invest your money!

Why do you think so? Can you explain to the other participants in the project and me, why do you have this view on this?
Activity: 280
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Hi Sandra, as i understood i can not participate if i don't want to register on bountyguru, right? Or i can submit my blogs here, via google form only?
Why do you think so? Write your position on this issue. I'm curious to know from you.

The project has a large number of participants and their number increases every day. I'm sure this is a good indicator

So you think that the more participants in the project, the more attractive the project for investment?

Oh sure. If participants enter the project, then the project is interesting to people, hence in the long term the project will be popular and will make a profit

I agree with you, I liked your convictions and proofs, I am sure that you are saying the right things
Activity: 336
Hi Sandra, as i understood i can not participate if i don't want to register on bountyguru, right? Or i can submit my blogs here, via google form only?
Why do you think so? Write your position on this issue. I'm curious to know from you.

The project has a large number of participants and their number increases every day. I'm sure this is a good indicator

So you think that the more participants in the project, the more attractive the project for investment?

Oh sure. If participants enter the project, then the project is interesting to people, hence in the long term the project will be popular and will make a profit

This project is very attractive for participants who want to invest their money in the development of the project
Activity: 392
Every day I see that investments in the project are increasing! This is a good indicator, because the more investment in the project, the faster it will be able to develop!

Where did you get this information? Can you share the sources?

What are you talking about? Are you interested in knowing how I know that new investments appear in the project and new investors start participating?

Yes, this information is interesting to me, I want to know where I can view data and new participants of the project. I'm sure it's very interesting and important
Activity: 112
Every day I see that investments in the project are increasing! This is a good indicator, because the more investment in the project, the faster it will be able to develop!

What are you talking about? Are you interested in knowing how I know that new investments appear in the project and new investors start participating?
Activity: 392

Activity: 112
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
BOUNTY REWARD for Feb 1 - April 30 ready to be calculated!!!

Hello guys,
I just want to let you know that we are now ready to calculate the rewards for the first part of bounty - the period from February 1 to April 30.
Please, check your stakes and ask your questions before June 10! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1anS2ioj0siunzeywXfqsWIu03NSDAXz501AjvqdUd94/edit#gid=484839597
At 23:59 (UTC/GMT +3) June 10 the Spreadsheet for 01.02-30.04 will be FINALIZED and CLOSED for all campaigns except for Media campaign. After midnight June 10 NO CHANGES or corrections will be possible.
Media campaign spreadsheet will be finalized on June 30.

Your rewards will be credited to you within 2 weeks after the end of ICO (before July 15).

The second part of Bounty program is continuing until June 30. If you wish, you may participate the last weeks and get some extra stakes Wink
If you decide to do so, please, read the latest guidelines on the program:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/14cIkV_r7cYSHGIOq7XUrK07-Qtx3rQsidFSCiKWEhSY/edit

Sincerely yours,
Alyona Kuzmina
BeEasy bounty manager
>>>>>NEWS ABOUT ETKN LISTING ON EXCHANGES<<<<<

BeEasy is carrying on negotiations with the exchanges about the listing of EasyToken (ETKN). The main pool of exchanges will be announced in July 2018 after the end of ICO, but already today we are ready to introduce our first exchange partner. We are happy to share with you that we have made an agreement about listing the EasyToken on Exenuim.io cryprocurrency exchange.

Exenium.io is the world's first cryptocurrency exchange implemented as a chat-bot for the most popular messengers. One of the advantages of the platform is the simplicity of technology and ease of use for any user. We'd like to bring into focus the fact that BeEasy and Exenium teams see the purpose of their partnership not only in EasyToken listing but more importantly - in developing decentralized economy by offering the users easy and convenient tools to work with cryptocurrency.

http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q364/abreezel/photo_2018-06-05_14-46-57_zpsylseagwi.jpg
Great news! Over $3 mln raised already!!!

BeEasy Team is on target to attract investments during the ICO. At the moment the project has raised 378 BTC, and more than half of all issued tokens have been distributed. Aleksander Bespalov, the CEO of BeEasy project, shares: “This is a great result! We intend to continue and we’ll be gaining pace. Our team is working hard creating BeEasy products and we will be ready to present to users the beta-version of BeEasy personal account right after the end of ICO on June 30, 2018”.

All the current information about the fund raising is reflected on the progress bar on beeasy.io website. The team is happy to support BeEasy community, don’t hesitate to ask any questions about the project in our telegram chat - https://t.me/beeasyicoeng

http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q364/abreezel/photo_2018-06-05_14-25-33_zpsdnce2uxc.jpg

Hello!
I suggest that you stop copy-pasting comments Wink especially comments from "forbidden comments" list.
(lke this one: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=239902963256854&id=168545770392574)

Hello!
We've noticed that there's been too many of general meaningless comments like "This is a great project and a great company".
And some phrases have been repeated 1000 times in comments, so it looks like they are written by bots.
To avoid that, we had to create this document with new regulations for FB posts and comments.
Please, read it carefully and make your comments look more human  Wink:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/14cIkV_r7cYSHGIOq7XUrK07-Qtx3rQsidFSCiKWEhSY/edit
List of fordibben comments:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1--zZHMNS-cm49WObh5YhQQjrPRT0mFreAdZNf0X67fI/edit
Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: