Pages:
Author

Topic: BEEASY - Blockchain ecosystem [BOUNTY] - page 18. (Read 15947 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
As i understand it, this bounty company has reached the 2nd stage and has been extended. I think the earliest participants will receive a very good amount of tokens.
Activity: 238
I am newbie. Honestly, I know little about the project.
Where do I begin?
Welcome to the project. I'm sure that you will not regret your decisions about your decision.
First you need to read the information about the project. It is necessary to understand everything.
Well, I'll do it tomorrow. It seems to me that if I read the reviews of other users, it will also be useful.
I'm right?
Yes, right. You also need to follow the news of the project.
Developers very often tell something new and interesting.
Activity: 196
Where do I begin?
Welcome to the project. I'm sure that you will not regret your decisions about your decision.
First you need to read the information about the project. It is necessary to understand everything.
Well, I'll do it tomorrow. It seems to me that if I read the reviews of other users, it will also be useful.
I'm right?
Activity: 238
Where do I begin?
Activity: 196
Where do I begin?
Activity: 168
Hey. I noticed that developers are very serious about security.
I like it. I think that this will attract new users.
Hi. I also noticed this. Probably the developers put a lot of effort and spent a lot of money to achieve this.
I'm sure it's not in vain.
Well, of course. They want the project to develop. And they are great at it.
Already, the project is gaining popularity. I think that in the near future it will be one of the best in this field.
I agree with you. A lot depends on the developers. They do a good job.
How do you think why?
This is a strange question. They are real professionals and they have enough experience to do this.
Therefore, they can perform absolutely any task.
Now I understand this. It turns out that we can not worry about anything?
Developers take care of everything?
Exactly. We must trust them.
They are doing everything right and will soon achieve great success.
Good. I think that you are telling the truth.
Let's see what will happen next. I'm sure that the project will be of use to me.
Activity: 546
Hi. I also noticed this. Probably the developers put a lot of effort and spent a lot of money to achieve this.
Already, the project is gaining popularity. I think that in the near future it will be one of the best in this field.
How do you think why?
This is a strange question. They are real professionals and they have enough experience to do this.
Exactly. We must trust them.
They are doing everything right and will soon achieve great success.
How do you think why?
How do you think why?
How do you think why?
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
💥 IMPORTANT UPDATES in our Bounty program!!!! 💥
Dear bounty participants,
It’s less than 6 weeks left until the end of our ICO, and our whole team would like to use this time as efficiently as possible to make the project knows by the maximum number of people and potential investors. And we need your maximum participation, too!
But! We as well as quantity, the quality of what is being published is very important now.

SO, PLEASE, READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY!
You'll find some new possibilities and a few tips to make your Bounty experience easier and more fun:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14cIkV_r7cYSHGIOq7XUrK07-Qtx3rQsidFSCiKWEhSY/edit?usp=sharing

Hi manager,

Although most of the rules mentioned in spreadsheet are not new but still I would like to thank you for sharing this, It gave me idea of publishing posts with latest news from BeEasy and that will actually be great, I am supporting BeEasy till end of ICO.

Hello,
Yes, most of rules are not new. I put them as a reminder as people tend to forget things Wink
Thanks for your support!
guys, but does the status of the account matter? Huh Huh
yes, it has. you can only be a senior member. therefore, comment, communicate and raise the status!
Activity: 224
guys, but does the status of the account matter? Huh Huh
Activity: 224
and I like the fact that there is a diverse selection of campaigns to participate in the bounty. Not all projects can boast of this.
it's wonderful, because except as in Facebook, on other social networks I do not sit, so I have a lot of friends concentrated there.
and I like the fact that there is a diverse selection of campaigns to participate in the bounty. Not all projects can boast of this.
Pages:
Jump to: