Pages:
Author

Topic: Been gambling too much so invested 80% of bankroll into crypto games - page 3. (Read 1680 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I have over 1.15 btc invested on Crypto-games.net for over a year.
They may have a lower house edge but the profits have been very nice.

this is very good information. I am always looking to diversify and hearing how safe/good its been for you helps me make my decision

Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
So I felt like I've been gambling too much so I invested .12 BTC in crypto-games.net

What are you're guys experience investing at crypto games

OP, please keep update this post...
as I want to invest some to gambling site too,
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
well you already did a great decision by thinking of investing instead of gambling
I haven't invested in crypto games , but I'm invested in another site
I wouldn't recommend investing heavily in crypto games simply because their lower house edge , you can make more by investing in other sites

But you really need a huge bankroll to make some investment on some gambling site or may be using high odds to get pretty fast profit. I think lower house edge doesnt have any effect on your investment but you really need some good traffic on site that you are willing to invest to get like a lot profit
Activity: 668
Merit: 393
Crypto-Games.net: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
I have over 1.15 btc invested on Crypto-games.net for over a year.
They may have a lower house edge but the profits have been very nice.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
well you already did a great decision by thinking of investing instead of gambling
I haven't invested in crypto games , but I'm invested in another site
I wouldn't recommend investing heavily in crypto games simply because their lower house edge , you can make more by investing in other sites
legendary
Activity: 2557
Merit: 1886
I think the biggest mistake people make is finding the site they think best and going all in there. If you look at the kelly (it's true use is for investing, actually) you'll see you're far better off to diversify  (there's several other reputable places taking investments like moneypot, bitdice etc. etc.).  And then do yourself a favor and forget about it for a long period of time, so you don't get tempted to gamble.

Disclaimer: I'm not invested anywhere, as I don't trust anyone and most of all not myself (last time I invested in bitdice, I found myself betting like a retard for no reason) Roll Eyes
Activity: 78
Merit: 250
So I felt like I've been gambling too much so I invested .12 BTC in crypto-games.net

What are you're guys experience investing at crypto games
Pages:
Jump to: