Pages:
Author

Topic: Been holding for the last month and half and then... - page 2. (Read 688 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Seems like the weekend is the time to buy.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hi guys. I bought Waves, Stratis and Sia about a month and a half ago. Then everything came down, lost about 60% of my money, but was still holding, and i plan to hold them for a long time. But in the past few weeks there have been days when the market goes up, and my coins go up abouth 30% just to lose the gain the next day. Ive seen it over and over for the past weeks.

So Yesterday i decided to sell after a +30% gain in the day, expecting that this morning, the price wouldve gone down and i can buy more of the same coins. To my bad luck i woke up to a bull market. So after doing the numbers, id have over $700dlls more if i didnt sell anything yesterday. Well thats the cost of playing i guess.

My question is. I want to buy my coins again, im just not sure if i should buy now, or wait for a dip. If i buy now, im buying higher than what i sold yesterday, if i wait, maybe the price goes higher still.

Experts, what do you think will happen in the next 2 days? should i buy now, or will the market go down again?

Pages:
Jump to: