Pages:
Author

Topic: Before 2019 ends, crypto addicts should check these! - page 3. (Read 516 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
XLM on keybase, BAT on the Brave web browser, and some coins on coinbase. and yes, that is one of the airdrops that I received before 2020, actually there are still many airdrops this year, but I cannot mention one by one, but there are also legitimate airdrops from ICO or IEO, but only a handful, of course very was different 2 years ago. The crypto room will not be devoid of airdrops and bounties, because this is the easiest way to do promotions, even though the current market conditions are bad.
airdrop keybase is a pretty good income, especially for people who have registered from the beginning can get pretty good results, but in my opinion the results obtained are quite good for income from following the airdrop. and many people who get results from following the airdrop

unfortunately airdrop keybase closes faster because there are many problems, especially many fictitious accounts that only want to get free money there, however xlm is a coin that i like when they do promotions from the beginning of the appearance of stellar in the past
Activity: 1020
Merit: 253
JangaCams.com
XLM on keybase, BAT on the Brave web browser, and some coins on coinbase. and yes, that is one of the airdrops that I received before 2020, actually there are still many airdrops this year, but I cannot mention one by one, but there are also legitimate airdrops from ICO or IEO, but only a handful, of course very was different 2 years ago. The crypto room will not be devoid of airdrops and bounties, because this is the easiest way to do promotions, even though the current market conditions are bad.
airdrop keybase is a pretty good income, especially for people who have registered from the beginning can get pretty good results, but in my opinion the results obtained are quite good for income from following the airdrop. and many people who get results from following the airdrop
Activity: 1150
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
It is often said that the best things in life and are free. However, though the cryptocurrency industry was once filled with lucrative giveaways, there has been a stark reduction in recent months as the market has shifted away from these types of promotions.

Nonetheless, though the range of available freebies is limited to just a handful of offerings, there are still more than enough available to make your day.

With that said, we’ve scoured the internet to find the four best cryptocurrency freebies that are still available in 2019!

Source link here

Now this should be interesting before 2019 ends....

I had to admit that I am using Brave browser since the day they are offering free BAT for just browsing. However, for Coinbase, this is something that I hadn't checked out for a while. Maybe I should try them after New Year's celebration.

Of course, I love free stuff like these. Airdrops and bounty hunting as well. I can't imagine what would my life be without deciding to take crypto seriously around 2 years ago.

No matter how small it is, it's still a great help and I'm thankful for it. Looking forward on what future lies ahead of us in 2020!
The Bitcoin price was becoming highly inflated back then when there were more Airdrops and bounty campaigns that were abundant. The market was also highly unregulated with little to no guidance except from the IRS on how to navigate within the sector. Once regulation started rolling on, and clearer guidance was issued like from the IRS stating airdrops were taxable, or from the SEC stating that ICO's could be violating security laws, and should be considered securities, the Freebies became slowed down to a crawl.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
It is often said that the best things in life and are free. However, though the cryptocurrency industry was once filled with lucrative giveaways, there has been a stark reduction in recent months as the market has shifted away from these types of promotions.

Nonetheless, though the range of available freebies is limited to just a handful of offerings, there are still more than enough available to make your day.

With that said, we’ve scoured the internet to find the four best cryptocurrency freebies that are still available in 2019!

Source link here

Now this should be interesting before 2019 ends....

I had to admit that I am using Brave browser since the day they are offering free BAT for just browsing. However, for Coinbase, this is something that I hadn't checked out for a while. Maybe I should try them after New Year's celebration.

Of course, I love free stuff like these. Airdrops and bounty hunting as well. I can't imagine what would my life be without deciding to take crypto seriously around 2 years ago.

No matter how small it is, it's still a great help and I'm thankful for it. Looking forward on what future lies ahead of us in 2020!
Pages:
Jump to: