Pages:
Author

Topic: Before and After Bitcoin came - page 3. (Read 991 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 12, 2018, 07:53:05 PM
How did you know bitcoin? Did it greatly influence your way of life now? Is it a game changer or just something temporary? Feel free to share your thoughts. I read but I don’t judge.
I knew and met Bitcoin since 2014 in social media and forum sites but I ignored it due to some FUD and issues like MT Gox. I never thought it wiol become what it is right now. If only I can go back that time I will surely invest more and hold but it's all done. Better to find another chances or opportunity with Bitcoin. Yes it greatly influenced my way of life now. I can't really speculate whether it is a game changer or temporary because I am still working on it to achieve my goals in life. Bitcoin might chqnge everybody's fortune but that depends on one's motivation, hardwork, patience, determination and perseverance.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
March 12, 2018, 07:43:25 PM
I got to know about it from my friend and media offcourse, literally I had no idea of what a cryptocurrency really is and all.
And it was Game changer for sure !
Since I was struggling to make money even the tiniest amount counted ... And Bitcoins made it all easy .
I was able to take part in signature Campaigns and it was incredible to see .. that you can study waste a little time and still get this far.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 06:44:50 PM
How did you know bitcoin? Did it greatly influence your way of life now? Is it a game changer or just something temporary? Feel free to share your thoughts. I read but I don’t judge.
Pages:
Jump to: