Pages:
Author

Topic: Before and After the Halving. - page 5. (Read 17688 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
July 27, 2016, 11:36:35 AM
look at the current state. there has been no change at all from the price of bitcoin. before and after halving the price remains the same. there has been no significant increase. all predictions circulating unfounded.
Agreed. The significant price increase has happened before the halving and then it went down. Pretty sure it would take a lot of time before the price of bitcoin make an actual rise. I think a lot of people are disappointed because it was believed by the majority that the halving would make a lot of effect on bitcoin's price. In reality, the only thing that changed significantly was the mining difficulty.

Indeed! I know that majority of the people who use bitcoin are really disappointed. Let's just hope that the price drop and soon its value will pump and rise to the moon. I wish that something will happen in the next few months. Something that will be profitable to the majority of the people who use bitcoin Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 27, 2016, 11:34:43 AM
This one is the closest to reality Smiley everyone is being too optimistic to the upcoming halving. I hope they would not be disappointed after it.

actually i'm a bit disappointed because i was expecting that after the halving, the value of bitcoin will increase and be doubled but the last halving seems no effect at all. still, i'm thinking that maybe the halving effect will be after a few months or so..
The price reached $700 before halving making an indication that halving is coming, we all expect a good price rise after halving but it remains stable and now it is falling a bit little. Hope coming months give good price rise beyond this little drops.
yes everyone is expecting that the halving will make the value of bitcoin to increase and be double. eventhough there are little drops on it's value, i think that there will be sudden increase for the coming months because many people said that we will feel the effect of the last halving after a few months.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
July 27, 2016, 07:12:35 AM
look at the current state. there has been no change at all from the price of bitcoin. before and after halving the price remains the same. there has been no significant increase. all predictions circulating unfounded.
Agreed. The significant price increase has happened before the halving and then it went down. Pretty sure it would take a lot of time before the price of bitcoin make an actual rise. I think a lot of people are disappointed because it was believed by the majority that the halving would make a lot of effect on bitcoin's price. In reality, the only thing that changed significantly was the mining difficulty.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
July 27, 2016, 06:48:49 AM
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
July 26, 2016, 10:23:01 PM
This one is the closest to reality Smiley everyone is being too optimistic to the upcoming halving. I hope they would not be disappointed after it.

actually i'm a bit disappointed because i was expecting that after the halving, the value of bitcoin will increase and be doubled but the last halving seems no effect at all. still, i'm thinking that maybe the halving effect will be after a few months or so..
The price reached $700 before halving making an indication that halving is coming, we all expect a good price rise after halving but it remains stable and now it is falling a bit little. Hope coming months give good price rise beyond this little drops.
July 26, 2016, 05:34:32 AM
wow! that's nice to hear bro Cheesy i'm also hoping that the value of bitcoin will increase this upcoming weeks and by then, i'll invest more of my bitcoin into trading sites to gain more profit from it Cheesy i really wish that i had known bitcoin since long before Cheesy
Activity: 110
July 26, 2016, 01:24:01 AM
For now the price will stay in the $640 - $665 range for some more weeks. I think then the Bitcoin price will go down a bit and then go up to the $800 range. Hope it happens soon Smiley
July 25, 2016, 06:03:43 AM

Activity: 70
July 24, 2016, 09:48:41 PM
Activity: 70
July 24, 2016, 01:09:06 PM
The halving has begun to be priced in months earlier the event,
so next time better to buy months before to increase your chances for higher profits.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
July 24, 2016, 12:50:49 PM
Which is better: Invest my Bitcoin on legit mining sites and purchased power before the halving because it is currently cheap or save my bitcoin and trade it after the halving because its value might be doubled?

now it is 2 weeks after halving and i hope that you invested them as there's no price rise at all yet so you would have made lots of profit from it

actually i'am now investing on trading sites. almost all of my bitcoin are all in trading. i don't trust now investing my bitcoin into mining sites as well as HYIP and PONZI scheme because i got scammed several times from those sites. i learned my mistakes now and try not to let it happen again Cheesy
While you are totally right to stay away from Ponzi or HYIP disguised as cloud mining. And actually halving does really good job, because many of fake cloud mining is easier to sport than ever now.
But don't think that investing is something you can only profit - if investing is LEGIT you can lose money while doing it. Only scam sited advertise themselves as 'risk free' investment.

Can you, please, share some sites you use for your investing purposes?
July 24, 2016, 11:29:02 AM
Which is better: Invest my Bitcoin on legit mining sites and purchased power before the halving because it is currently cheap or save my bitcoin and trade it after the halving because its value might be doubled?

now it is 2 weeks after halving and i hope that you invested them as there's no price rise at all yet so you would have made lots of profit from it

actually i'am now investing on trading sites. almost all of my bitcoin are all in trading. i don't trust now investing my bitcoin into mining sites as well as HYIP and PONZI scheme because i got scammed several times from those sites. i learned my mistakes now and try not to let it happen again Cheesy
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 24, 2016, 08:51:52 AM

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
July 23, 2016, 01:26:06 PM
in this case you should buy some cheap hashes before halving, but as we know halving is passed now and we see some Cloud mining site gone we had stopped investing anymore to those ponzi site.

its true buddy. lots of mining sites had gone already. that is why i don't invest into HYIP and mining sites anymore. i'd rather put my bitcoin into gambling sites rather than those scam sites. and right now i'm investing into trading sites.

It would be better to just hold the bitcoin for the long term. The bitcoin price will always rise in the future.

Holding is the only reasonable thing to do at this moment. If you try other things or sell your coin, the chance is big that you will regret.
Just have patience and keep onto your coins.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
★CryptoGamesFX.com★
July 23, 2016, 12:48:07 PM
in this case you should buy some cheap hashes before halving, but as we know halving is passed now and we see some Cloud mining site gone we had stopped investing anymore to those ponzi site.

its true buddy. lots of mining sites had gone already. that is why i don't invest into HYIP and mining sites anymore. i'd rather put my bitcoin into gambling sites rather than those scam sites. and right now i'm investing into trading sites.

It would be better to just hold the bitcoin for the long term. The bitcoin price will always rise in the future.
July 21, 2016, 03:02:03 AM

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
One world One currency, Bitcoin.
July 20, 2016, 04:22:48 AM
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
July 20, 2016, 02:56:41 AM
My opinion nothing much has been changed since halving and before, maybe a slight difference could be seen alternatively some earn some profit with it however I suppose the real changing of BTC will take effect within the next few months.
yes today changes very little. many owners of bitcoin feel disappointed with the current situation. bitcoin only move 2% from the previous state. it was very small compared to the greatness of halving the previously often reported.

maybe we can feel the effect of the bitcoin halving after a few months. you are correct, many are disappointed with the situation of the last halving because many bitcoiners are expecting that its value will be doubled. even I did expect about it.

it depends on who you call "bitcoiners" because people you see mostly on this forum are just saying things without knowing anything about bitcoin, trading, price,... so their word doesn't really count especially because so few of them are actually investing in/trading bitcoin.

bitcoin price will start to change soon, but any effect that you may have expected from halving will need some time to show themselves and they may not even be as big as you were expecting. I mean it may not go to the moon but it will definitely rise.
July 20, 2016, 02:37:29 AM
My opinion nothing much has been changed since halving and before, maybe a slight difference could be seen alternatively some earn some profit with it however I suppose the real changing of BTC will take effect within the next few months.
yes today changes very little. many owners of bitcoin feel disappointed with the current situation. bitcoin only move 2% from the previous state. it was very small compared to the greatness of halving the previously often reported.

maybe we can feel the effect of the bitcoin halving after a few months. you are correct, many are disappointed with the situation of the last halving because many bitcoiners are expecting that its value will be doubled. even I did expect about it.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
July 19, 2016, 07:39:05 PM
Pages:
Jump to: