Pages:
Author

Topic: Before getting into trading - page 6. (Read 645 times)

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
September 24, 2021, 04:33:09 PM
I think these are the common things that a beginner must do: learning everything related to trading, know the basic skills, analyze the current trends, and use small money to start buying-selling. Remember that it is the early step of a trading journey, don't too expect or be greedy about earning a big amount of money. Try to focus on learning first, make sure a beginner really knows how to trade properly in this early step. If he already gets enough experience, has sufficient knowledge, and understands how to trade well, then a beginner can use a bigger amount of money as his capital gradually.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
September 24, 2021, 03:56:18 PM
A learner who wants to learn more should be patient and not to be in the haste to start real trading. Make all your mistakes with demo , build your passion for it and don't run away from mistakes. A learner should take low risk, identify what is working then stick to it, with time you will be a professional growing from the mistakes made.

6. If after everything you still are not profitable, save money and Buy the Bitcoin Dip, and HODL Cool

This is another type of trading but called hodling. However talking about hodling, longtime can be boring. A real trader don't want to hodl but to exchange for immediate profit..

I believe that’s not called a “Trader”, that’s called a “Gambler”. Plus it might be boring for gamblers, but it will not be boring for HODLers after 10 years when Bitcoin is with a 6-digit valuation per coin. Where will gamblers be? Cool
Investors is totally different with gamblers but in some aspect there might be some similarities but overall it would really be different in long term prospect.It all matters on what goal you do have in mind
because your actions would really be basing up on what you are tending to do.Speaking of things needed before you do get yourself into trading is that you should really be prepared
and dedicated with your goal.Do all sorts of things and dont end up on having that gambler like in mind.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1079
zknodes.org
September 24, 2021, 03:54:10 PM
Prepare trading psychology, prepare free money for trading because it is very necessary. and most importantly basic-basic trading must also be understood. Don't try trading if you don't understand the basics, because it will only waste your money.

Better to use a demo account to try it out.
Learn Technical analysis and fundamentals, because these two skills are really needed in trading.

Never give up and get bored to learn. failure will always be there. We must learn from every failure because it will make us successful later.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1164
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 24, 2021, 03:48:30 PM
How should one prepare before getting into trading?
Simply by making use of google and youtube.

Yeah, you can get almost all the required information from internet for your preparation for trading and remember the same is available to everyone but only 2% of people are profitable in trading. Could you think about why? Because, not all the people who aspire about pursuing a career out of trading are not committed and dedicate; they just plan without step by step procedure to follow for reaching their goals.

You may become a profitable trader if you are ready to put all your time and efforts along with a practical plan and approach. Everything available (how to plan and what to learn) across internet but all you need is, your dedication.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
September 24, 2021, 09:47:35 AM
Understanding the trading skills are very important for the traders, whether they are newbie or new investors or even they had an experience of trading, the trading strategies plays an important role in trading capacities. I preferred you to learn all the trading skills and most of them are taught even when you entered into trading and made some mistakes.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
September 24, 2021, 07:57:06 AM
A learner who wants to learn more should be patient and not to be in the haste to start real trading. Make all your mistakes with demo , build your passion for it and don't run away from mistakes. A learner should take low risk, identify what is working then stick to it, with time you will be a professional growing from the mistakes made.

6. If after everything you still are not profitable, save money and Buy the Bitcoin Dip, and HODL Cool

This is another type of trading but called hodling. However talking about hodling, longtime can be boring. A real trader don't want to hodl but to exchange for immediate profit..

I believe that’s not called a “Trader”, that’s called a “Gambler”. Plus it might be boring for gamblers, but it will not be boring for HODLers after 10 years when Bitcoin is with a 6-digit valuation per coin. Where will gamblers be? Cool
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 24, 2021, 05:45:42 AM
When one first enters the trading game, it is most often challenging to know how to prepare for it. Even if it is an appealing approach to increase profit, it would not be as fruitful as one may imagine without a fundamental understanding of the basics and a few preparations.

here is a ongoing topic about what you should know before entering trading and i think it is more applicable than to ask here randomly.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5284582

and also there is no need to ask as there are tons of topics on going in this section advising you how to handle trading seriously .

Trading is a long process of learning and entering it without enough knowledge has a huge risk. As for me, having the eagerness to know more about trading would be a good start. Learning the basics and risks of it and knowing how to deal with every market situation is an advantage. Proper mindset plus patience are also needed.
never trade if you are still noob unless you wanted to learn the trading in hard way meaning you will just buy coins and willing to lose before gaining .
Activity: 2086
Merit: 603
September 24, 2021, 05:05:17 AM
Before getting into trading I would first see how much control I have on my emotions and second best thing I will do is, I will calculate how much loss I can bear! Because these are the things which are primary concerns when you enter into the market. The trading is big well where you don’t know where the base is actually. I’m always concerned about the money I throw in because one single mistake of taking it out at wrong time could make us loose everything. So think many times before we invest.  Smiley
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
September 24, 2021, 03:16:32 AM
Trading is a long process of learning and entering it without enough knowledge has a huge risk. As for me, having the eagerness to know more about trading would be a good start. Learning the basics and risks of it and knowing how to deal with every market situation is an advantage. Proper mindset plus patience are also needed.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
September 23, 2021, 07:57:31 PM
When one first enters the trading game, it is most often challenging to know how to prepare for it. Even if it is an appealing approach to increase profit, it would not be as fruitful as one may imagine without a fundamental understanding of the basics and a few preparations.

Learn with the basics.

1. Read up Babypips.com
2. Try to look for more informations in youtube about terminilogies.
3. Start with some small capital
4. Apply on what you have learnt
5. Try to be sustainable as much as you can
6. Dont be emotional
7. Learn from your mistakes.

You would eventually find out that you are really learning as long you do make engagement.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
September 23, 2021, 07:46:37 PM
Trading is like every other occupation. You before trading you must have met the following requirements:
  • learning
  • Mentorship
  • practice on a demo account
  • funding
Each of the above mentioned steps requires your key commitment. You don't just go into trading unprepared. Every trade should be built upon knowledge and not by prediction

But we are all doing it since the day one, predicting the future price. I think what you mean is trading is different from gambling, it would only be called gambling if someone who doesn't have a clue about the market randomly selling or buying without looking at the chart. Experience is always the key to survive, you just have to practice it everyday but only on a demo account until you are satisfied with the results of your strategy. That's how you apply all of the above suggestions.

Know that crypto is always risky so learn how to minimize that risk by doing your own research.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 23, 2021, 07:22:33 PM
Emotion and capital.

You have both of it and you only need to keep up with the lessons you will learn as you start trading. What you'll get to see from your trade experiences is how you're going to make it lesser emotional.
Activity: 840
Merit: 23
September 23, 2021, 06:57:12 PM
Trading is like every other occupation. You before trading you must have met the following requirements:
  • learning
  • Mentorship
  • practice on a demo account
  • funding
Each of the above mentioned steps requires your key commitment. You don't just go into trading unprepared. Every trade should be built upon knowledge and not by prediction
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
September 23, 2021, 03:38:47 PM

always make research to obtain specific information especially what are the most important things when it comes trading. in fact all the information nowadays can be searched in the internet so don't make all the things rush because you don't know how risky it is mate. And by the way don't forget to practice your skills as well, create a demo account because its a big help for you to experience how all the things really works within the trading field.. Just put more patience in it and efforts to have a good results when you are in the real world of trading.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
September 23, 2021, 02:45:24 PM

First, learn Risk management, then learn mathematics and statistics, and after that dive into Technical analysis and pattern reading, this is by far the best approach one can follow while learning Trading, fundamental concepts aren't that important if you are into day trading but in Swing trading, it obviously becomes pretty important as many events over lap while you are holding your positions and you should know how would these things affect your trading. Also one should always have a plan for trading, an expectation of profit that the person is expecting in a few months or years to come, and should try to hit that target and must not overtrade.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 23, 2021, 02:36:12 PM

Prepare yourself to be disappointed. Don't expect to be making huge profit right away. In fact, be ready to lose whatever you are investing for trading (time and money both). This is why, you should start small. Invest small amount. Execute your trades. Make losses (or profits) and learn from those trades. See what mistakes you have been making and how you can improve yourself. And like others said, there is no such thing as strategies that will make profit for you. One more thing. Make sure you are comfortable and familiar with your trading platform.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1884
Verified Bitcoin Hodler
September 23, 2021, 12:50:54 PM
OP, 1. NEVER join a paid group.

2. NEVER buy a “secret strategy” from someone who claims that the “strategy” is very profitable

3. Learn from open source information

4. Learn from all perspectives from different traders, and different trading strategies, STUDY/WORK HARD

5. START WITH SMALL CAPITAL

If there is anything at all I could add on to, I would also say: Don't download dubious trading bots or anything at all for that matter, from suspicious looking websites. Always look after your own security. Thats how a lot of people get their wallet keys and coins stolen from them. In fact, don't trust anyone or any app at all. If good trading bots actually exist, they will be extremely expensive and/or secret.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
September 23, 2021, 11:43:51 AM
Here's one that is a must and important too of trading. Common mistakes of newbie or new in cryptocurrency trading.

One of the Best Weapons in Trading
This is a thread I made a few years ago, it is about risk management. How you properly use a stop loss. It will help you to minimize your losses while maximizing your profits.
This is most mistakes of newbies, they don't have risk management.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
September 23, 2021, 11:06:11 AM
I'd like to add this from the posts above before you enter into trading.

There is a good Github link with complete guides about fundamental and technical analysis it would be a good source to learn about them before you enter into trading.

For those who don't know yet here is the link below
- https://github.com/SpiralDevelopment/Awesome-Crypto-Trading

Since hugeblack already mention the trading simulators there are a few trading simulators under that link including free and paid trading tools that you can use to start trading and practice what you learn from TA and FA guides from that link above.
Don't think it's a simulator you should change your mind to think like you're trading with real money.
Once you learn how the market works then start investing with a small amount first and apply what you learn.

There is no perfect strategy all pros also experienced some losses when trading and no one could predict the price movement it would still depend on your analysis, decision, and luck.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
September 23, 2021, 10:12:37 AM
You can always learn when you face real problems and instead of wasting and investing and losing money it is better to use the simulation models offered by many platforms.
If you want to use it to learn trading and other things, please advise the following simulation software[1][2].
Not listening to paid advice or people who give paid advice, or at least paying them after making profits.

[1] https://niffler.co/
[2] https://bitcoinflip.app/
Pages:
Jump to: