Pages:
Author

Topic: Before I Die... - page 22. (Read 2358 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 11, 2017, 01:29:19 PM
Before I die I want to know who is Satoshi Nakamoto
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 01:20:52 PM
I want to go all in. To put all my money somewhere. To sell all I have and create atomized business, that will bring me a lot of money. Give it to my son with words: "It's all for you" and kill myself
Activity: 330
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 12:28:11 PM
Every person has a goal.Everyone wants to reach that goal and when they reached their goal, they set their mind for a new goal.And this goes on!! So people forget to be happy by running after their aim.So before I die I want to be happy.
Activity: 149
December 11, 2017, 12:07:50 PM
This all sounds very noble, but in the process I would recommend you to have also some fun Smiley
Activity: 448
December 11, 2017, 10:50:23 AM
Before I die, I want to do something good for my country and the world. My goal is not to be remembered but I want the things that I have done to be remembered.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 10:42:32 AM
I want to see my family and happy and stable, i want to see them not worrying for what are they going to eat the next day off for the future.
Activity: 42
December 11, 2017, 10:09:57 AM
I just wish my family was happy  Smiley
Activity: 25
December 11, 2017, 09:54:20 AM
before I die, I want have a child and have a lot of money  Smiley
Activity: 84
December 11, 2017, 09:44:14 AM
Before I die I would like to have a whole month of leisure.

that’s pretty lowball
X7
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
December 11, 2017, 09:27:11 AM
I will help change the world for the better...
Activity: 37
December 11, 2017, 09:25:49 AM
Before I die I would like to have a whole month of leisure.
Activity: 90
December 11, 2017, 09:19:01 AM

life is easy, apparently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21j_OCNLuYg

I want to see every single bank - central, private, or public, moneylenders, etc. wiped off the face of the earth.

I want to see every person earning less than $2 a day (10% of the world, definitely more as hidden figures and ever falling fiat value) have food, clothing, and shelter.

I want to see human beings transact across borders without any fear or market manipulations.

I want to see every human being live the life of dignity, as a free, sovereign individual, who takes care of his own food, clothing, shelter, and healthcare.

"Satoshi is Cyber Buddha - he arrived on this planet to liberate us from the central banking hegemony of fiat currency - a never ending cycle of booms and busts. Bitcoin is Nirvana."

I will die, but I...

WE.

WILL.

LIVE.

ON.

THE.

BLOCKCHAIN.
Activity: 118
Presale Starting May 1st
December 11, 2017, 09:11:49 AM
I want to settle first the life of my family and tjere daily livengs.. 
I want to help the people who is in need of help.
I want to have an unforgetable family bonding..
Activity: 187
December 11, 2017, 09:00:56 AM
before I die, I want to make my family happy. I want their life and needs fulfilled. I want to die in a state of faith and Islam. and I want to have a cute child (want to raise them).
Activity: 113
December 11, 2017, 08:46:51 AM
Wow your wishes will come true. Maybe I'm a little different from you, before I die I want to see this world change without any restrictions weigh against us, for example banking regulations that much burden us all. I want to see all business people using bitcoin or cryptocurrency as their transaction tool. I want to see the world in peace without any weapons or other warfare, competing technologically that can build and overcome all problems such as poverty and hunger.
Activity: 414
December 11, 2017, 08:28:27 AM
I want to see every single bank - central, private, or public, moneylenders, etc. wiped off the face of the earth.

I want to see every person earning less than $2 a day (10% of the world, definitely more as hidden figures and ever falling fiat value) have food, clothing, and shelter.

I want to see human beings transact across borders without any fear or market manipulations.

I want to see every human being live the life of dignity, as a free, sovereign individual, who takes care of his own food, clothing, shelter, and healthcare.

"Satoshi is Cyber Buddha - he arrived on this planet to liberate us from the central banking hegemony of fiat currency - a never ending cycle of booms and busts. Bitcoin is Nirvana."

I will die, but I...

WE.

WILL.

LIVE.

ON.

THE.

BLOCKCHAIN.
I will try to live the best possible worship according to my religion and I will work hard to prepare a good future for my children. I will try to do my best in everything before I die.
Activity: 14
December 11, 2017, 08:22:54 AM
Before I die, I want my family to have a good life. Because now, I can say that we have a huge financial problem. I need to finish my studies and have a stable job so that I can help my parents to provide for my siblings before I die.
That's Very nice , i hope u reach everything you want in life. My financial situation is also bad and just to be settled would make me feel restful and happy especially knowing that i can give and help my family to live a better life and not be forbidden from anything.
Activity: 140
December 11, 2017, 07:51:22 AM
Before I die, I want my family to have a good life. Because now, I can say that we have a huge financial problem. I need to finish my studies and have a stable job so that I can help my parents to provide for my siblings before I die.
Activity: 210
December 11, 2017, 07:48:10 AM
I want to visit some countries in the south of Europe.
I want to learn some foreign languages
I want to have some achievements in society and sport
[/quote~]

Before I die I would like to say sorry on someone that I love the most and beg for his forgiveness . Before I die I would secure the future of my children and I want to spend the rest of my life on them . Before I die I like to travel the world with my family's and to my love one's . I want also to please God to secure my family in their every life and make them heathy when I'm gone .And also lastly I will please my family to not forget to visit me in my burial when their is a occasion and celebration .
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 07:41:15 AM
I want to visit some countries in the south of Europe.
I want to learn some foreign languages
I want to have some achievements in society and sport
Before i die, i must accomplish everything first. Have my family live a wealthy and happy and wonderful life. Travel around my country if not the world. Inspire the youth. Make a move to have a peaceful and beautiful planet.
Pages:
Jump to: