Pages:
Author

Topic: Before I Die... - page 9. (Read 2358 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 04:49:11 AM
I want to see every single bank - central, private, or public, moneylenders, etc. wiped off the face of the earth.

I want to see every person earning less than $2 a day (10% of the world, definitely more as hidden figures and ever falling fiat value) have food, clothing, and shelter.

I want to see human beings transact across borders without any fear or market manipulations.

I want to see every human being live the life of dignity, as a free, sovereign individual, who takes care of his own food, clothing, shelter, and healthcare.

"Satoshi is Cyber Buddha - he arrived on this planet to liberate us from the central banking hegemony of fiat currency - a never ending cycle of booms and busts. Bitcoin is Nirvana."

I will die, but I...

WE.

WILL.

LIVE.

ON.

THE.

BLOCKCHAIN.

Are you sure that everyone deserve to living conditions you just described? Everyone are in control of their own lives. God helps those who help themselves.
Activity: 2
March 22, 2018, 04:22:23 AM
before I die I want this world be more peaceful, people only make love, not war  Grin
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy
March 22, 2018, 04:20:28 AM
Before I die I want to create a youth organization to fight drugs from the country, I want to move young people to improve the country's economy
This is really a very good idea and that it will help in a having a better society as well. However, you also need to think about having a better future for yourself as well as your family so that they may also be able to live a comfortable living. You need to look out for the ways which can then help you in having a better earning and that which can give you a chance of getting an extra income.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
March 21, 2018, 08:31:23 AM
I want to make a good factory before I die. Where many poor people can work and earn money. At the same time, I want to educate my children in good education.They can do good job in future.
We all know this fact that we all live here in this world for once and that we need to live in a way we want to so that we may not have any kind of regret.

The best thing to do is that you need to put in the best of your efforts in our order to turn all your dreams into reality so that you and your family can have a comfortable living. Moreover. You also need to share your private key of your wallet with someone who is closet to you and is trustworthy.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
March 21, 2018, 08:00:04 AM
I want to see every single bank - central, private, or public, moneylenders, etc. wiped off the face of the earth.

I want to see every person earning less than $2 a day (10% of the world, definitely more as hidden figures and ever falling fiat value) have food, clothing, and shelter.

I want to see human beings transact across borders without any fear or market manipulations.

I want to see every human being live the life of dignity, as a free, sovereign individual, who takes care of his own food, clothing, shelter, and healthcare.

"Satoshi is Cyber Buddha - he arrived on this planet to liberate us from the central banking hegemony of fiat currency - a never ending cycle of booms and busts. Bitcoin is Nirvana."

I will die, but I...

WE.

WILL.

LIVE.

ON.

THE.

BLOCKCHAIN.
What an idealistic kind of thinking Smiley That's good and there's nothing wrong dreaming a better version of our world but to be honest, all of what you've said is very hard to attain. Though we can see good things in this world, we can't still deny the fact that not we're not fair from one another and it seems that we are living in this planet with "survival of the fittest" principle (sad but true). Furthermore, yes! crypto could contribute a lot in resolving our problems but still don't have enough power to do so.

But I'm still hoping that we still have a chance to make our world a fruitful and peaceful place as long as we unite as one and help to uplift one another.
Activity: 401
March 21, 2018, 07:27:00 AM
I want to visit some countries in the south of Europe.
I want to learn some foreign languages
I want to have some achievements in society and sport

I also want to do that things but I want to add a lot to it, I want to develop myself and make my self better than before. I also want to influence other and share my goals and vision of the future. I want to change the world, so when I die, I will die happily and everyone will remember me in a positive way.
Activity: 392
March 21, 2018, 06:59:46 AM
before I die, I want to make my family happy, I will make sure my children have a better life and be successful and I want to help those around me
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
March 21, 2018, 05:23:29 AM
I will see what will happen as long as I live, I will not settle as long as my goal is not accomplished. We will see the new era of money.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
March 21, 2018, 05:17:27 AM
It could only happen if Govt. adopt Bitcoin as the legal payment mode. Fiat is failed in economy and poor are getting poorer as the money value dec. due to inflation. If currency value is being standardized then we can overcome with such situation, otherwise, the dream of freedom and equality will last as a dream only.
Hmm. Well, we can still have a chance now as it seems that regulation is going to be knocking on the crypto door as the governments would rather just embrace it, but I see the regulation as the little price to pay to see the freedom happening, but at the end it is still not a total freedom, just something a little bit close to it.

The dream of freedom and equality is something that is over rated, and we cannot see happening, so I feel people should just get over themselves and face the real world.
Activity: 403
March 21, 2018, 04:22:16 AM
I just want to see the economy of the world go up quickly, no public debt in countries and emerging countries too. I do not want to see the homeless living on the streets. I hope I die, and I can see this.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
March 21, 2018, 04:15:38 AM
Before I die I would spend my remaining time with my loved ones.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
March 21, 2018, 03:56:27 AM
I dont think blockchains survive because people still are attracted to fiats than btcs. I too am a btcsian but the truth cant be denied
If this is truth for you, then you must be from some other world because here, on earth people are really amused by this new blockchain technology and doing well with its outcome in the form of bitcoin. People are in reality tired of dealing with cash. It is most of the time not feasible for them to carry too much cash with them and the transactions are also not possible at once if the cash is too much.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
March 21, 2018, 03:19:57 AM
Before I die I want to see a peaceful world where there is no crime no war only happyness and happyness.
If you are the owner of some of the crypto coins and that you have placed those coins into your wallet, then you need to do one important thing before dying and that is you need to share the private key of that wallet to someone whom you can trust and share that key so that after your death, none of your crypto coin gets useless and that someone else on your behalf can claim those coins.
Activity: 84
March 20, 2018, 10:47:55 AM
before I die I want to achieve all the dreams that have not materialized. and I want to use my treasure trove for good
Activity: 181
March 20, 2018, 10:16:42 AM
I want to see the whole world, circling the world is my dream since childhood
I want to see the beauty of the earth created by god
Activity: 65
March 20, 2018, 09:12:14 AM
Your dreams are way too deep bro! Yea it may happen that people start using btcs too often in future but fiats will never get wiped out
Activity: 30
March 20, 2018, 07:39:25 AM
before i die i want to see my son become a successful person
I want all my children to be proud to have a father like me
Activity: 77
March 20, 2018, 07:33:28 AM

I will die, but I...

WE.

WILL.

LIVE.

ON.

THE.

BLOCKCHAIN.

Well, that was unexpected.
Utopia. It's a dream that man has had since ancient times. However, as before, several problems exist. Human greed and vanity are those thing which make this dream unrealistic.
Activity: 432
Merit: 126
March 20, 2018, 07:12:38 AM
Most of the people want that also, to make things better not just for ourselves but also to the entire humanity. As of now all we have to do is pray, we cant just do everything in our own hands, eventhough you have this passion in making things better. If i die, i just wanted also for everyone to have a better future. No more wars that children is the first person that really affecting. If blockchain technology will help this to happen, i will die happily and contented. If the reverse will happen i will might stay alive and wait for the much more positive thing happen (though it wont happen)
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
March 20, 2018, 07:04:46 AM
i understand you but i dont advise you to be in love with any technology that much  Smiley yeah blockchain technology, bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies are kinda revolution but they are not perfect yet. they need to develop more and more for so long years.
Pages:
Jump to: