Pages:
Author

Topic: Begginers in trading ( share you experiences about trading ) - page 3. (Read 516 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
0 - Choose if you want to earn bitcoins or dolars. Dont mix it. You can't make 1 trade and say i earned 100sat on it and next trade and say i lost 100 sat buy earned 10$. Earn sat or $.
1 - try to chose coins that are good fundamentialy and at right price (dont jump into shitcoins pumped to top50) - chose some and trade on them only.
2 - fallow their twitter and telegram - news are gamechanger
3 - chose good, high volume exchange with low fees i suggest you binance
4 - as a trader with basic knowledge about TA all you need is experience. Thats why chose minimum bet (0,0001BTC ~ 6$ in binance) and make as manny trades as you can. Learn with every of them. What can possibly go wrong/ -10%? its only 60 cents with this bet. And what you will learn is priceless. If you will not earn on 6$ you will not earn on 1000$
5 - Chose small candles (5-15 min) for beginig. Lower risk (there will be less waste after wrong predicion for next 3 5min candles than for next 3 1hour candles - 3h amplitude can be up to 10% 15min amplitude is up to 2%) and you will make more trades daily. That will faster your learning.When you will sucees on short candles you can jump to longer. (but look at all timeframes. If you are imexpirienced dont jump on buy oportunity on 5 min cadles if there is sell oportunity on 1h or 1d candles)
6 - Check daily amplitude before jumping in. Some coin have daily amplitude of 1% some have 10% (some are moving faster and others are in stagnation (higher risk higher profit))
6 - In trading nothing is certain. There is no trader with 100% acurancy. Cut looses and move on to next trade. You did nothing wrong. Its just the one unlucky trade. Think about trading like it is work and lost trades are fuel to get to work. That will help you get over it.  Problem is when there are more lost trades. Stop. Take a break and change strategy or take longer break. Mayby market is in this moment too much manipulated by whale.
7- Dont jump into fomo. You can trade on waves after pomp on panicked noobs Smiley
8- Buy fear sell hope
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1311
Get your game girl
Can I ask you about how can begginers start in trading?
Yes.You start with learning how crypto works and get your basics about crypto currencies right.Things like wallet,public key,exchanges etc are need to be understood before blindly doing stuff.Read a lot of cryptos in general and maybe watch a few videos on youtube to get an idea how things work.Once you have basic technical understanding of the cryptos, you're ready to buy/create a account on an exchange.

If you had already a little bit of knowledge about in cryptocurrency and technical analysis or terms in crypto systems can you will start trading? And last thing for a begginer like me how much the starting capital or money will I spend to become traders?
You start small.In fact, you start very small.Download some ebooks on crypto trading which will have a follow up tutorials and you can start doing stuff as you go through it.

Can you share your opinions and experiences. For us to start investment and trading with cryptocurrency.
Opinions are subjective.Facts matter.General consensus is

- Don't put what you can't afford to lose
- Don't store coins on an exchange wallet
- Use exchanges which are reputable in your country
- Don't put your life on it
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
www.daxico.com
Hello traders!  

Can I ask you about how can begginers start in trading? If you had already a little bit of knowledge about in cryptocurrency and technical analysis or terms in crypto systems can you will start trading? And last thing for a begginer like me how much the starting capital or money will I spend to become traders?

Can you share your opinions and experiences. For us to start investment and trading with cryptocurrency.

Thank you!!
Pages:
Jump to: