Pages:
Author

Topic: Begin mining? - page 2. (Read 1604 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
May 28, 2014, 02:03:03 PM
Oh wow you are green (no offense!!!)

Okay Mh/s is for scrypt minig (litecoin/dogecoin)

G/hs or T/hs is a miner for Sha-256 (Bitcoin/peercoin)

Greed seed are scrypt miners, not a bad option if you want to mine lite and dogecoin(I'm actually debating buying one of the 350kh/s units just for fun to mine me some doge).

It's very important you choose the right miner for what you want to mine, a scrypt miner can't mine Bitcoin and a SHA miner can not min scrypt.

$28 a day sounds about right, with 720 G/h I'm earning pretty much what coinwarz says, give and take depending on luck.

ok thanks for the explanation. 1th/s sha-256 can be compared with how many mh/s scrypt value (being also in same price range)?
May 28, 2014, 01:51:24 PM
You can't get 1TH/s for 1000 euros FYI.  Need a few more hundred.

Probably in the $1500-$2000 range you can get a 1 TH/s miner for SHA-256.

You should be able to get a couple of Gridseed Blades(10 MH/s total) for 1000 euros though.

yes i know, i will raise the budget in case, if it will be worth. my problem is now which miner to get and what to mine.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
May 28, 2014, 01:23:46 PM
You can't get 1TH/s for 1000 euros FYI.  Need a few more hundred.

Probably in the $1500-$2000 range you can get a 1 TH/s miner for SHA-256.

You should be able to get a couple of Gridseed Blades(10 MH/s total) for 1000 euros though.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
May 28, 2014, 12:57:19 PM
Oh wow you are green (no offense!!!)

Okay Mh/s is for scrypt minig (litecoin/dogecoin)

G/hs or T/hs is a miner for Sha-256 (Bitcoin/peercoin)

Greed seed are scrypt miners, not a bad option if you want to mine lite and dogecoin(I'm actually debating buying one of the 350kh/s units just for fun to mine me some doge).

It's very important you choose the right miner for what you want to mine, a scrypt miner can't mine Bitcoin and a SHA miner can not min scrypt.

$28 a day sounds about right, with 720 G/h I'm earning pretty much what coinwarz says, give and take depending on luck.

May 28, 2014, 12:37:51 PM
Hi! Just got a photovoltaic system in my home and im thinking buying hardware for mining. I have some questions because im completely noob. i tried once to mine with my imac and i got something like 0,000001 btc in 4 hours. i gave up of course. now i want to invest around 1000€ in hardware. which hardware to get? and how much btc/24h (without considering electricity cost) i can min with such hardware? or maybe there are better cryptocurrencies to mine? thanks

Bitmaintech.com  IMO is the best company to buy miners from.  I've bought 4, two seperate ordrer, recieved to Canada with in 5 days of me PAYING.

ok but i asked for a little more

Coinwarz.com

I'm at work and don't want to spend time figuring it out.  Coinwarz it and it will tell you everything.

ok i've put 1th/s, 0 power consumption, and the result is aroun 28$/day. is it a true value of ive set something wrong? and another question: ive noticed some discrepancy of hash/s values around. some are in gh/th and some even on kh, like this miner http://zoomhash.com/products/gridseed-80-chip-blade-miner-5200khs/#
what ive missed?
legendary
May 28, 2014, 11:37:34 AM
Hi! Just got a photovoltaic system in my home and im thinking buying hardware for mining. I have some questions because im completely noob. i tried once to mine with my imac and i got something like 0,000001 btc in 4 hours. i gave up of course. now i want to invest around 1000€ in hardware. which hardware to get? and how much btc/24h (without considering electricity cost) i can min with such hardware? or maybe there are better cryptocurrencies to mine? thanks

Bitmaintech.com  IMO is the best company to buy miners from.  I've bought 4, two seperate ordrer, recieved to Canada with in 5 days of me PAYING.

Coinwarz.com

I'm at work and don't want to spend time figuring it out.  Coinwarz it and it will tell you everything.
May 28, 2014, 10:57:16 AM

Bitmaintech.com  IMO is the best company to buy miners from.  I've bought 4, two seperate ordrer, recieved to Canada with in 5 days of me PAYING.

legendary
May 28, 2014, 10:46:13 AM

May 28, 2014, 10:08:05 AM
Pages:
Jump to: