Pages:
Author

Topic: Beginner Averaging future trading. - page 2. (Read 178 times)

copper member
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
December 14, 2022, 07:17:17 PM
Use a much lower leverage instead of "shorting with DCA" maybe even x3 or lower so that you learn how the market works whilst not putting your funds at a high risk when using high leverage and panicking to adjust the margin of the open position.

Also, look out for Bitcoin historic support and resistance levels, they can be helpful for you to determine where your stop loss, take profit and liquidation price should be.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
December 14, 2022, 05:50:50 PM
A short position might likely lead to bull trap. I will advice you not to average when bitcoin price is already low and the price drop is too much significant.

It is just like $10 in total which you are using to learn derivative trading, which is good and I will not advice you to go beyond that for now.

Start with low leverage. If you begin the trade at $17000 and later average with $3 and again average and the liquidation price is at $20000, that means you use around 10x leverage or more to first open the position. That is high, use low leverage.

Always think of making profit even without averagimg, but averaging could later help to increase the liquidation price range.

Avoid bear trap.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Bitcoin the future of finance
December 14, 2022, 05:35:34 PM
Deer Mates i have started a plain to shorting BTC at different levels i start my trade with 3$ at the price of 17091$ but market keeps going higher then i take another trade for averaging my opening position at 17269 with another 3$ and then i open another short trade at 17455$ and now market is going higher and higher and my liquidation price is 2090$ which is not far but i tomorrow deposit more money for take liquidation price further away , And make some more short DCA ,
So guys what are your thoughts and advices .
Pages:
Jump to: