Pages:
Author

Topic: Beginner needs advice for portfolio - page 5. (Read 697 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 38
December 11, 2019, 05:38:17 PM
Your choices are as good as my guesses. Irrespective of what anyone might say, the ball is still I'm your court. You brought up the names of those coins yourself. If you can do that, then you should also be able to sieve out the best and believe me, that will be the best for you.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
December 11, 2019, 05:37:10 PM
One comment I'd make on one of your potential coins to complete the last part of your portfolio would be your thought process with Steem- though a lot of coins have fallen significantly from their ATHs (generally near 2017) and average price over the years, I would highly suggest you do more research and analysis on these coins instead of simply considering investing in them just because they're cheap. There's often some reason(s) why these coins have fallen, and in many cases these coins won't go back up again unless more milestones and significant new developments occur, though I'm not saying this necessarily applies to Steem.
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
December 11, 2019, 05:15:19 PM
I have been out of the game for a long time, but I think Steem is the best bet, and then id go for TRON.

But, don't base your investments on others' opinions.
DYOR (Do Your Own Research).

Check their price history, check their longterm price pattern, check their future plans and assess the likely hood of them succeeding.

Once you have done this, you should know what to choose Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 11, 2019, 04:46:02 PM
Hi everyone im new to investing in crypto.
I have informed myself quiet a bit in the last weeks and constructed a portfolio with 10 coins / tokens.
Since most coins are way under their average worth i bet on a big rise at least to their old average or maybe to their last ATH.

This would be the portfolio:

1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Ripple
4. LiteCoin
5. Cardano
6. IOTA
7. TEZOS
8. ChainLink

For the last 2 Coins to complete the portfolio i need your help.
I thought about those coins:

1. EOS (because China)
2. TRON (because China)
3. Waves (Russia)
4. VeChain
5. Steem (Very low atm compared to average / ATH)
6. Energi

Since i only want to include 10 cryptos for reasons of simplicity i dont want to inlcude them all.

I am not a day trader. I want to hold the coins wait for old ATH or new ATHs and then sell.

I am really interested in your opinion. Thanks in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: