Pages:
Author

Topic: Beginner trader - page 6. (Read 3106 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
August 24, 2017, 08:01:08 AM
there're no the best coin for beginner nor expert,
everything is based on your luck,speculation,strategy and financial.
but,for beginner i advice you to not doing any trade for a low liquidty coins,
do you know what is it ? if you don't know look at this*
because most of them are pump and dump coin,even some of them not like that,but more likely the price has been surpressed by whales so it'll take a long time to get a pump.
just trade top 10 cryptos and never hold it for more than 1 days if you can not hold it for a month or more.

and the better exchanger so far Bittrex.
there're no BEST exchanger,because they can not guarantee your money 100%

*low liquidty coin : in general low liquidity mean is when we make a sell and buy that time,the price will not have a big change.
that mean total coin that traded that time not really high and usually the price is going down.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
August 24, 2017, 07:23:51 AM
Which coins exchange is the best choice for begginer trader??

I suggest these ones:
Cryptopia, Bittrex, Bleutrade. More exchanges are avaiable, but these 3 are the main ones I use. Please stay away from Poloniex, as they constantly have problems and their customer support often completely ignores people.

I suggest you to make accounts on multiple exchanges to look for the best deals. Cryptopia's arbitrage page is very useful to look for the best buying/selling opportunities. Sometimes you can even make some money from just buying at 1 place and quickly selling at another...
Therefore, I suggest these 3.

Regards,
Trump
Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
August 24, 2017, 07:15:26 AM
So the best advice that I can give to you right now is not to trade. The markets are wild these days and you can get rekt if you make 1 bad decision. The best thing yo u can do getting started is just to do research, buy and hold. Holding on to investments can be a lot more profitable down the road. The best thing is to just forget about it and harvest profits later.
Its not actually a wise recommendation but somehow do have a caution since you are right market nowadays is wild but i can say that its wild since on its first days knowing all coins are volatile and if someone decided to engage on trading on the very first time then it isnt bad since he can anytime to make trades on demo without risking money which is really a good way to train yourself along with self learnings because all of informations are all in the internet actually.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
August 24, 2017, 07:07:50 AM
So the best advice that I can give to you right now is not to trade. The markets are wild these days and you can get rekt if you make 1 bad decision. The best thing yo u can do getting started is just to do research, buy and hold. Holding on to investments can be a lot more profitable down the road. The best thing is to just forget about it and harvest profits later.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
August 24, 2017, 07:01:27 AM
Which coins exchange is the best choice for begginer trader??
Pages:
Jump to: