Pages:
Author

Topic: Beginners Luck in trading real or superstition - page 3. (Read 437 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 779
What's your opinion  about this? What was your experience,  have you ever had beginners Luck? Is it real or is it superstition?
I've forgotten a little about my first experience in trading. Maybe because at that time I was not consistent in winning or losing. Which means it doesn't seem like beginner's luck occurred to me in my early experiences as a trader. At the start of trading, it seemed like I more often experienced wins one day and losses the next day. And it kept repeating like that until I finally realized my mistake and fixed everything. And makes me better able to minimize losses and increase profits.

I can't say whether beginner's luck is real or just superstition. Because maybe it happens to some people and not to others. but what is clear is that I personally haven't experienced it. I actually became luckier after being a trader for longer.
Activity: 434
Merit: 199
I often hear of beginners Luck and i have equally experienced it. At the early times you seem to make a few stipend here and there and you get so over confident and feeling like a trading beast or a sniper, only to blow the account over and over again, frustration starts creeping in.

This is real and there’s no doubt it happens. I have also experienced it before and I’m taking from experience now. After having my first mentorship about trading and funded my account to make the first trade, I moved my account from $20 to $70 within some hours, I was confident in myself that I have understood the market and can trade confidently any amount now. I had this instinct that told me to continue trading till it gets to $100, while I withdraw $50 from it and continue with the remaining $50. I lost all that money that night and that was when I know that emotions and risk management play a vital role in trading and if you don’t have them, you’ll lose all of your money easily.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
Beginners luck is no superstition, although it is not something that every beginner in trading will experience.

You're contradicting yourself, if not every beginner has luck at the start of his trading adventure then IT IS a superstition since it's obviously fake!

And yes, it's a false narrative, it's because of biased data, as one would be genuinely surprised and talk about an achievement by a newbie when at the same time nobody will count the failures, so data is collected by the general public in a biased way, much like everyone will remember a McLaren driving on the road but will ignore 1000 Golfs or Renault Megane!
In reality, it's just a game of possibilities, if you put 1000 people to do a task that relies on luck mro than skill it's fairly possible that the one winning it might not be the most experienced of the whole lot!
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
What's your opinion  about this?

Imho beginner's luck is real, just it doesn't mean it applies to all beginners.

What was your experience,  have you ever had beginners Luck? Is it real or is it superstition?

I consider I had some sort of beginner's luck.
I've done trading... some years ago. Or so I thought. At some point, reading more, understanding this and that... I've decided that I'm doing it wrong and I've stopped.
Now I know that I was doing was closer to gambling than trading and I was lucky to trade during a bull run, hence I didn't lose money.

Beginner's luck may be related to the fact people may get more inclined to try trading during bull run (when it's more difficult to lose). But if they start too late and the bull run ends before they understand what to do for real... the tough reality may replace beginner's luck...
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1104
Use chips.gg
What's your opinion  about this? What was your experience,  have you ever had beginners Luck? Is it real or is it superstition?
Beginners luck is no superstition, although it is not something that every beginner in trading will experience. There are traders that were successful and made some little money on their first attempt at the live market after a little learning or practice with demo, but I don't think that there has been any new trader that made millions from their first attempt at the market.

Beginners luck has made some new traders think that they are ready for trading more, but a trader who banks on the beginners luck they had and refuses to get better prepared for the market will experience loss sooner.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
Beginners Luck occurs  during the first few days, weeks or months of trading. Beginners are cautious and less greedy initially, they seem to be excited by a few stipend they get.
If someone has been trading for a month and the person is not losing but making profit than loss, the person is a good trader. But I understand you. If you do anything and you gain than lose, you can have too much confidence that can lead to overconfidence and which can make the trader thing he is too good but leading to making mistakes. We should follow the trading rules.
We do know that beginners luck could neither be applied on trading, gambling or any other things on which it will really be that correlated into something that you would really be dealing. It is really that mostly called when you are still a noob or do make out some engagement on few tries and it turned out to have that positive result. For those who are old and see out such situation then they would really be having those thoughts about beginners luck but actually it is really just that coincidence because later on when reality do hits then it will really be something that shows up on whose the one that making up some good
trades and to those who dont have the idea on what are the things that they are dealing into. I dont really believe about superstitious approach or any same situation because luck isnt something that
could really be influenced by something. If you are lucky then you do won but if not then you do lose as simple as that.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775
What's your opinion  about this? What was your experience,  have you ever had beginners Luck? Is it real or is it superstition?
You need to underline, trading in the crypto market is not as easy as we imagine and see on social media/YouTube or what people say, they all just show theories to their subscribers so that they can watch more and more money goes into their YouTube accounts.

If you are a beginner and want to trade in the crypto market, you have to learn a lot from crypto trading experts, in terms of analysis, market developments, the type of crypto you choose, chart analysis and many others that you need to learn, it's not as easy as you imagine, come, deposit and trade, it's not that easy.

Even those who are experienced can experience failure and losses in trading methods, let alone beginners, it takes time to start and get perfect profits, remember that trading requires learning, Crypto trading is not the same as trading vegetables in a market where buyers and sellers come, look for someone who wants to teach you in the real world, don't believe in trading advice on Telegram and other social media, those who are real and close to you are the right ones.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1167
Gamble responsibly
Beginners Luck occurs  during the first few days, weeks or months of trading. Beginners are cautious and less greedy initially, they seem to be excited by a few stipend they get.
If someone has been trading for a month and the person is not losing but making profit than loss, the person is a good trader. But I understand you. If you do anything and you gain than lose, you can have too much confidence that can lead to overconfidence and which can make the trader thing he is too good but leading to making mistakes. We should follow the trading rules.
?
Activity: -
Merit: -
I often hear of beginners Luck and i have equally experienced it. At the early times you seem to make a few stipend here and there and you get so over confident and feeling like a trading beast or a sniper, only to blow the account over and over again, frustration starts creeping in.

I am of the opinion that beginners should get less overconfident and try to understand the market and develop a trading system.

Beginners should equally know that loosing trades is still part of the win if you know the reason for the loss. Some one once said anyone who thinks trading is easy has just been trading for 5 minutes.

What's your opinion  about this? What was your experience,  have you ever had beginners Luck? Is it real or is it superstition?
Pages:
Jump to: