Pages:
Author

Topic: Beginners questions for bounty - page 2. (Read 288 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 04:02:50 AM
You may not know whether the company will pay you for participating in the bounty or you will work for free. You participate at your own risk.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
April 29, 2018, 03:59:52 AM
How will you know if you will be paid on a bounty campaign ?

We assume that you have filled up a form to join a campaign then you did what needs to be done then you only have to wait for the ICO to end and look carefully at the spreadsheet if you see your name there and if it has earned stakes. Here is an illustrative example,

The numbers I have encircled are the stakes earned so far during the campaign. So if you have that you will surely receive your part assuming that you haven't broken any rules.

How will you earn merit ?

Here is how you can earn merit:

Good luck to your journey.

Reference:

theymos (January24, 2018). Merit & new rank requirements. Retrieved from: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/merit-new-rank-requirements-2818350

Photo by: ibminer & alia_armelle

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
April 28, 2018, 04:03:38 AM
This is a very difficult question to answer, no one can guarantee if you will be paid. But I will share
1. List the bounty and read the rules well
2. Check spreadsheets at least once a week to see your stake updates
3. If you get a stake, chances are you will be paid.
Activity: 140
April 28, 2018, 03:50:39 AM
The onky way to get a real answer to ur question is by checking out THUG Community on Twitter AND Telegram, they give away coins for free and are on several exchanges, 100% legit and u can decide to sell or hold for long term investment😊
Activity: 154
April 28, 2018, 03:38:36 AM

What is escrow for ? How can you checked if there is one ?

What is airdrop ? Is it the same with bounty campaign ? How can you earn on airdrop ?

*disclaimer - i can say that im still a newbie in this world. So please kindly help me and other newbies by giving us this necessary informations

1 you dont
2 escrow acts as a middle-man in a p2p trade of different cryptos which are not in any exchanges yet
3 apply for airdrop and you will receive coins
4 by posting stuff which will help others
provide authentic information
and people with higher rank will merit you on that basis
Hmm .. very helpful answer for me at least, thank you for sharing
Activity: 12
April 28, 2018, 03:22:51 AM
Kindly, look through this forum to find the same questions.
Activity: 585
Merit: 110
April 10, 2018, 03:46:40 PM

What is airdrop ? Is it the same with bounty campaign ? How can you earn on airdrop ?

*disclaimer - i can say that im still a newbie in this world. So please kindly help me and other newbies by giving us this necessary informations

1 you dont
2 escrow acts as a middle-man in a p2p trade of different cryptos which are not in any exchanges yet
3 apply for airdrop and you will receive coins
4 by posting stuff which will help others
provide authentic information
and people with higher rank will merit you on that basis
Activity: 224
April 10, 2018, 03:35:17 PM

When you want join a good campain watch their website , whitepaper , learn idea of the project , read reviews about manager of project
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
April 01, 2018, 04:06:39 PM
There are a lot of criteria when choosing a good bounty campaign, one of them is to thoroughly study everything that is known about the campaign as a whole, you need to try to find as much information as possible.
Activity: 61
Merit: 5
April 01, 2018, 03:41:30 PM

Pages:
Jump to: