Pages:
Author

Topic: 北京比特币聚会 - Beijing Bitcoin Meetup - page 2. (Read 6028 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Nice job GGGGG Wink

I've been in Beijing for the last 4 Chinese New Year's (ever since my first trip after the 08' Olympics). I'm now even more upset that I missed this year, or else I would have loved to join this meetup, as I'm VERY interested in the status of Bitcoins in China. I should be in Beijing soon enough and would love to take part in the next meetup.  Please keep me informed.

Looking forward to hearing about this tomorrow.

Bummer. If it goes well I’m hoping it can become a regular thing... feel free.to PM me next time you come to Beijing!
Anyone want Lancelot? I can take some brand new Lancelot to the meeting for sale. also I can take some mining host 703n there.
  http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Lancelot

I’ve been finding people to come outside of this forum, too... bring it anyways, someone might want them. It.would also be cool to show to people who don’t know.much about bitcoin  Smiley
Activity: 211
"Living the Kewl Life"
Nice job GGGGG Wink

I've been in Beijing for the last 4 Chinese New Year's (ever since my first trip after the 08' Olympics). I'm now even more upset that I missed this year, or else I would have loved to join this meetup, as I'm VERY interested in the status of Bitcoins in China. I should be in Beijing soon enough and would love to take part in the next meetup.  Please keep me informed.

Looking forward to hearing about this tomorrow.
Activity: 120
Anyone want Lancelot? I can take some brand new Lancelot to the meeting for sale. also I can take some mining host 703n there.
  http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Lancelot

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Out of town! 
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Great. will be there if no other issues

大家好,春节过去了,人人都回北京了,我觉得这个星期六(3月9号)举行“北京BTC聚会”是个挺好的日子。我刚刚跟2nd Place的老板说了,他说我们当天晚上可以举行活动。

地点:2nd Place - 北京市,海淀区,五道口,华清嘉园7号楼1602c。 (7号楼是麦当劳五道口店那个楼)
时间:3月9号 (礼拜六),晚上7点

2nd Place只有喝的东西,没有吃的。你可以提前吃饭或者订餐送到2nd Place。 人越多越好,欢迎带几个朋友来参加!他们不必是用BTC的人,这个活动是个很好机会可以学BTC是什么怎么用。 希望大家都会来,星期六见!

----

Hello, now that Spring Festival is over and everyone is back in Beijing, how about getting some Bitcoin meetup action going? I'm thinking this Saturday, 7:00pm, at the previously discussed Second Place in Wudaokou. I've already arranged it with the owner and he knows we are coming.

Location: 2nd Place - Haidian, Wudaokou, Hua Qing Jia Yuan Bldg 7 (the one with the McDonalds), 1602c.
Time: This saturday, March 9th, at 7:00 PM

2nd Place only serves beverages, so you can eat before coming or order food and have it delivered to Second Place. The more people in attendance the better, so bring some friends who use bitcoin, or are even just interested in it! The meetup will be a great opportunity for teaching people more about Bitcoin. If you wanna bring something cool for trade or barter, that's cool too!

Hope to see you there!

Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Bitcoin may be the TCP/IP of money.
帮忙顶吧。
Sorry, I'm not in Beijing this weekend.
But one of my friend will be there.
Wish you guys have a great time.
See you next time.

That's too bad, but hopefully we can make this a regular thing. I think Bitcoin is only as strong as the community behind it, so having meetups like this to meet other users is a good way to strengthen the community. Glad to hear your friend is coming, hopefully you can make it to the next one!
Activity: 14
Sorry, I'm not in Beijing this weekend.
But one of my friend will be there.
Wish you guys have a great time.
See you next time.
大家好,春节过去了,人人都回北京了,我觉得这个星期六(3月9号)举行“北京BTC聚会”是个挺好的日子。我刚刚跟2nd Place的老板说了,他说我们当天晚上可以举行活动。

地点:2nd Place - 北京市,海淀区,五道口,华清嘉园7号楼1602c。 (7号楼是麦当劳五道口店那个楼)
时间:3月9号 (礼拜六),晚上7点

2nd Place只有喝的东西,没有吃的。你可以提前吃饭或者订餐送到2nd Place。 人越多越好,欢迎带几个朋友来参加!他们不必是用BTC的人,这个活动是个很好机会可以学BTC是什么怎么用。 希望大家都会来,星期六见!

----

Hello, now that Spring Festival is over and everyone is back in Beijing, how about getting some Bitcoin meetup action going? I'm thinking this Saturday, 7:00pm, at the previously discussed Second Place in Wudaokou. I've already arranged it with the owner and he knows we are coming.

Location: 2nd Place - Haidian, Wudaokou, Hua Qing Jia Yuan Bldg 7 (the one with the McDonalds), 1602c.
Time: This saturday, March 9th, at 7:00 PM

2nd Place only serves beverages, so you can eat before coming or order food and have it delivered to Second Place. The more people in attendance the better, so bring some friends who use bitcoin, or are even just interested in it! The meetup will be a great opportunity for teaching people more about Bitcoin. If you wanna bring something cool for trade or barter, that's cool too!

Hope to see you there!

Activity: 104
btcman.com
你好,聚会我也有兴趣组织,可以QQ我1537400459

也欢迎来btcman.com的论坛发帖,国内的最大比特币中文论坛~~
中文不错啊。可惜我去不了 Grin
现在的情况是什么样子?

时间:3月份 ?
地点:五道口附近,地铁13号线 ?

3月上旬好像最好的时间。地点离五道口地铁站很近
Activity: 117
Not only FUD :)
现在的情况是什么样子?

时间:3月份 ?
地点:五道口附近,地铁13号线 ?
OK. let's talk about time. Grin

Sometime in March, the sooner the better, I think! As soon as the date is set I will update the OP of this thread and also add a new post -- so follow this thread! Alternatively, I will PM everyone who responded in the affirmative and let them know the time and date.

Count me in.
Anyware near Wudaokou should be fine.
tweet: 1vn

It's in the heart of Wudaokou, its in the same building that the McDonalds is at the bottom of.

我最近开始了解比特币的,是新手,希望可以参加你们的讨论,谢谢!

当然可以!新手,高手,不知道BTC是什么的人都欢迎参加,人越多越好!

You are modest.

事实上, 你的中文非常不错.  Wink

可惜我在上海.

哪里呀? Cheesy 上海用BTC人多吗?我认为每个地方应该有比特币活动!

你中文不错,有机会可以一起讨论下btc,最好找个支持btc付款的店铺,话说有加拿大的么

我找的地方不是完全支持BTC付款,可是老板说他愿意试试。我觉得因为他不太了解BTC,所以有点儿犹豫用BTC。等他看到用BTC怎么容易怎么方便,他可能开始喜欢比特币!
Activity: 46
你中文不错,有机会可以一起讨论下btc,最好找个支持btc付款的店铺,话说有加拿大的么
Activity: 77
A Colt Crossed the River
(抱歉我的中文不太好!)

You are modest.

事实上, 你的中文非常不错.  Wink

可惜我在上海.
Count me in.
Anyware near Wudaokou should be fine.
tweet: 1vn
Activity: 14
OK. let's talk about time. Grin
如果时间合适,我非常愿意参加这个活动。而且会带一两个朋友一起去。
提个建议:去的时候每个人带点闲置物品,可以出售给感兴趣的人。当然要用比特币交易Smiley

If the time is OK, I'll be there, along with couple of friends who are interested in Bitcoin.
And maybe we can bring something to trade with each other, using bitcoins ofcourse.
BTW: What's the name of the coffee bar, and where?

Its very close to 五道口 Line13 subway station. A small cafe located on the 16th floor of a building down 成府路. Cool place.

Lets meet, trade, have a drink, pay in BTC is a choice. Will be great.

lookin at this this graph https://blockchain.info/nodes-globe?series=onlineNow we can see Beijing has a lot of nodes of bitcoin, I suppose there are even more users.

The specific café is called Second Place, it's in the same building of Hua Qing Jia Yuan that the McDonald's is in. (地址:北京市海淀区五道口华清嘉园 7号楼 1602C)

I also like the idea of bringing people who are just interested in BTC to the meeting. It will be a good opportunity for them to get their hands on some BTC and learn more about it. Bringing stuff for trade sounds good too, though obviously anyone should be allowed to attend.

EDIT: Also want to say thanks to whoever made this post a sticky!
Pages:
Jump to: