Pages:
Author

Topic: Being rich = not looking at price tag - page 6. (Read 1164 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 552
November 12, 2023, 08:40:27 AM
I think every rich person will definitely look at the price tag for every product he will buy, they will not be stupid by doing actions like this, never do that because we have to be smart to find products that are in line with the price tag.

Even when buying a product, I always look at the price tag and compare it with other products and continue to compare advantages even though I am rich, having a lot of money does not mean that I have to spend money just like that, there must still be control where they also purchase products, of course we will people like this are nothing more than a fool.

I see some rich people around here, which we assume he has a lot of money they always choose goods and according to normal prices.
Depend on kinds of rich person, some time many richest person always protecting to see price tag and many of them not really interested spend their money for shopping and thing with investment only. Actually have rich person not really looking at price tag depend they have wear branded shirt or any thing most luxury, they know about price some product and not really looking for price tag depend their shopping activities with most branded product.
Have some rich person prefer with spent their money for goods and product with normal price, I don't know some of them want to be more simple with their fashion style or won't spent their money for anything not have values as investment assets will increase up in the future, based on my experienced saw many rich person won't to spent their money for not really important yet.
Activity: 532
Merit: 508
Go after the goal... Go!!! It is worth getting!
November 12, 2023, 08:15:27 AM
Rather than spending money for luxurious things, they can spend it to stack bitcoin and with more stacks with time, with good patience and belief to hold bitcoin, they will get rich.

You are privileged to learn about Bitcoin, but some people are not, and even if they have heard of it, they could still be among those who are very skeptical about Bitcoin. If it's also someone who has been stacking Bitcoin for a long time secretly and later made some huge profit from Bitcoin as a result of the bull market, of course some of them will definitely spend on luxurious stuff. Everybody is not the same. Some people spend conservatively even when they have a deep well of money or a source of income, but they still spend with consciousness. But some people, too, are not really rich, but they spend lavishly. That's to say that it's always different for everybody.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
November 12, 2023, 08:10:10 AM
I think that phrase shouldn't be interpreted in full literal way, that's a saying which supposed to mean that people are rich when they have all the money they need to spend on everything they want. But that doesn't mean that being rich will make us less considering the value of anything that we bought, in fact being rich will make people more critical about the items that they want to buy, rich people won't buy anything that they consider as overprice.
Now I agree with this, not everything can be interpreted into its true meaning, sometimes there are proverbs that represent something and we have to translate them. Just like "not looking at price tag" for example, it's like a figurative sentence for someone who has a lot of money, or in other words, whatever the price is, they will be able to afford it.
Literally, it's not wise if we translate it and don't dig further into what it means. But when we dig deeper into the meaning, we will be able to know what is meant.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 268
Graphic & Motion Designer
November 12, 2023, 08:02:43 AM
I think that phrase shouldn't be interpreted in full literal way, that's a saying which supposed to mean that people are rich when they have all the money they need to spend on everything they want. But that doesn't mean that being rich will make us less considering the value of anything that we bought, in fact being rich will make people more critical about the items that they want to buy, rich people won't buy anything that they consider as overprice.
Activity: 966
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 12, 2023, 07:21:03 AM
I think you have misunderstood the overall thing. People who say this thing don't mean the literal meaning of the sentence but it means that they want to have enough money so that they can buy anything that they like, and not that they don't want to know the price of care if the product they are buying or care if it's worth the price or not. So, someone who says this to you or writes it somewhere just wants to say that they want to have a lot of wealth in their life.

Therefore, we shouldn't describe the term this way. I also want to be in that position someday in my life, I mean, who doesn't want to have enough money so that they can have financial freedom in their life? To have everything and also be able to do anything they want to do in their lives without worrying about money or anything else.
I agree with this, it's just that some people tend to say that they don't look at a price tag while buying something means they can afford everything they want to purchase without being concerned about the total cost. I've always hear that qoutation in some youtubers with a grocery haul content and I was thinking how rich they are because they can afford to buy without looking the prices and quantity of the product that they put to their baskets.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 337
November 12, 2023, 06:20:35 AM
I think you have misunderstood the overall thing. People who say this thing don't mean the literal meaning of the sentence but it means that they want to have enough money so that they can buy anything that they like, and not that they don't want to know the price of care if the product they are buying or care if it's worth the price or not. So, someone who says this to you or writes it somewhere just wants to say that they want to have a lot of wealth in their life.

Therefore, we shouldn't describe the term this way. I also want to be in that position someday in my life, I mean, who doesn't want to have enough money so that they can have financial freedom in their life? To have everything and also be able to do anything they want to do in their lives without worrying about money or anything else.
Activity: 406
Merit: 188
November 12, 2023, 06:05:33 AM
I often read people saying they want to earn enough money so they don't have to look at price tag of product. Imo, even if you are rich you wouldn't want to spend money on things that are not worthy of price being paid.

You wanna look at product and then it's price, if it's worthy of price, you purchase the product.

Is a two-way thing, there are rich people that don't look at the price of goods or products whenever they want to buy something, I've seen some videos of Michael Jackson when he was alive, going to a shopping mall and pointing at every product he needs and they loaded it for him without looking at the price tag.

There are also rich persons that are very prudent with their spending habit, that whenever they go out for shopping they take out time to check the price tag of each product they want to buy, so they won't spend extravagantly. at this point, you see that there are two classes of people.
So you can choose to spend your money however you wish if your rich, because I feel is a mind set thing.

The two examples of people you gave are very true. In addition to these people, there are also rich people who don't buy expensive things. There are rich people who avoid brands and have only one style. They usually wear solid colored black or white t-shirts or shirts. Many of them don't know the brand name. Maybe these products are very expensive, but at least the brand is not clearly visible on them.

This is also related to the perspective of wealth. It has a lot to do with how you are brought up and whether you are born rich or whether you acquire wealth later. Even among rich people there are many differences in lifestyle. I think being rich is something that cannot be explained in terms of shopping.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
November 12, 2023, 06:02:39 AM
I think every rich person will definitely look at the price tag for every product he will buy, they will not be stupid by doing actions like this, never do that because we have to be smart to find products that are in line with the price tag.

Even when buying a product, I always look at the price tag and compare it with other products and continue to compare advantages even though I am rich, having a lot of money does not mean that I have to spend money just like that, there must still be control where they also purchase products, of course we will people like this are nothing more than a fool.

I see some rich people around here, which we assume he has a lot of money they always choose goods and according to normal prices.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
November 12, 2023, 05:33:05 AM
For example a person wants to earn enough money so that he can pay any type of bills whether in any restaurant or anywhere he wants he have enough money to buy a thing he likes and he wants. So it also depends on the person hoe and where he utilize its money.
You simply described the same situation in two different phrases. What difference does it make what a person spends money on if that’s what he wants?

If one wants to hire a prostitute, and the other wants to fly to Fiji, and they both have money, then in fact they are simply fulfilling their desires.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
November 12, 2023, 05:32:22 AM

That is if the buyer is intelligent enough to know that thing.
Rich people don't buy rich things. If I'm rich, why would I spend my money buying something that's very expensive where I can buy a cheaper one on the other store. It's called "being practical."

I guess I'll just assume that the term "they don't have to look at price tag of product" as some kind of metaphor, but still it's kind of non-sense. Cheesy I mean who in the hell will buy something, and will not look at it's price tag. Cheesy For the newbies out there who thinks like this, maybe it's time for you to wake up, and realize that whenever you're rich or poor, you will always look at it's price tag to know the price. Just pure common sense Grin

All people look at prices, but the rich can afford to buy the things they like, even if they are really expensive. They enjoy buying something in expensive stores, simply because it emphasizes their status.

But there are also very rich people who do not need this, when they may not spend a lot of money on clothes or cars, but will spend it on some of their hobbies. People have different values, and some will want to show their status and their wealth, while others will not care and will be able to buy clothes in a regular store and their status will not bother them.
Activity: 476
Merit: 254
November 12, 2023, 05:28:49 AM
I often read people saying they want to earn enough money so they don't have to look at price tag of product. Imo, even if you are rich you wouldn't want to spend money on things that are not worthy of price being paid.

You wanna look at product and then it's price, if it's worthy of price, you purchase the product.
To become truly rich for any person, buying something without looking at the price really requires very hard work, of course someone needs to rotate their business or add to their business to increase their income, even if it continues to grow, it's good that it takes a very long process in his life.

It also depends on the person, there are also many people with a lot of money who buy the newest and most luxurious things without bringing anything important. some are simple, it all depends on your mindset.

I myself always buy products by looking at the quality. If the quality is good then the price is not a problem because the price is not a benchmark for whether the product is quality or not. Don't be a consumptive consumer, buy what you need, not what you want.
It's true what you said, people have different views regarding buying a product, I do the same, when buying something I definitely look at the quality of the product, buy according to the function, not because of the prestige of the item.

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 12, 2023, 05:01:29 AM

As it is just a type of proverb that people have made about their rich feelings. For example a person wants to earn enough money so that he can pay any type of bills whether in any restaurant or anywhere he wants he have enough money to buy a thing he likes and he wants. So it also depends on the person hoe and where he utilize its money.

Lot of people have this type of issue that they really like to have money but can't struggle for it as they don't want to carry burden on their neck which is their mistake.
Activity: 826
Merit: 460
November 12, 2023, 04:46:00 AM
Well, to look past the price tag, you'd probably have to be very rich. Or be stupid. Money tends to run out quickly. Anyone who owns capital understands that money should always bring profit. Simply by spending it, it will disappear as desires can quickly increase. Therefore, a normal rich person will know the price of what he wants to purchase; of course, we do not consider those little things that seem important to us, ordinary people. But things like buying real estate or a business always require careful consideration of the cost. And from here we see the concept that rich people will always get richer. And those who do not know how to manage money correctly will go bankrupt very quickly.
Money tends to run out quickly, only for a person who don't know how to spend it wisely. Money that we spent might have disappeared but most of the times it was only being replaced by a product that we now owned, and these products can still be valuable. Rich or not, all are aware of how much is the price of what we are going to purchase because there will always be a price tagged on them.

Little things are actually the ones who are being considered the most, especially if they are seem to be important for us. When I say little things, I don't totally mean the size but also the price because there are also little things (in size) but the price is pretty much expensive. In terms of investing, only those who are wise will consider different factors but if not, they will rush, making things complicated later on.

It's true that money does tend to run out quickly, and yes it depends on the person too, sometimes there are people like that who feel they have a lot of opportunities when they have a lot of money, such as for example they feel they have the freedom to buy whatever they want whether it has a positive impact or even that is not useful at all, of course people who cannot use money properly usually do not bring any consideration before deciding to use the money. There are people who allocate the money by exchanging it for goods that have value or even those that have the potential to have greater value in the future such as the kind of goods that like to be made as investment assets, and there are also just ordinary valuables that have no development in terms of their own value (no change in price at all).

One of the reasons why rich people are getting richer is because they have a different mindset and point of view towards money, in my opinion they will not judge from how important the item is but they see from whether there will be potential benefits if they buy the item, such as buying some assets that can be used as investment material and resold at a rate of profit several times in the future. As you said that rich people or smart people in terms of money they will look at various sides before finally deciding, they will not be too interested in putting money or buying money on something that absolutely cannot grow or potentially provide greater returns.
Activity: 966
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 12, 2023, 04:36:55 AM
Most rich people and poor people, when buying a product, always want to know the price and quality of the goods they buy first, because by knowing the price we can measure our capabilities and manage our finances so that our finances and economy can be maintained, and I see that most rich people are always full of calculation and caution. and rich people can become rich because of their good and always thorough calculations.

But rich people also vary depending on their wealth situation.

but of course in this case it depends on the situation and conditions because there are times when when we are busy or urgent we forget something that should have been researched before buying and in the end we don't pay attention to it.
I agree with your statement, Most rich people tends to calculate and has a budget list for all of their expenses so they will track if they are overspending or not. Not to brag or what, but some people often buy things with higher value and good quality because they believe that it's okay to spend and to invest in a quality product at one time purchase rather than Cheap price but in the end, there's a big chance to purchase multiple times which results a much higher price if they will calculate the total overall money that they spent in that product.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
November 12, 2023, 03:04:25 AM
~
Imo, even if you are rich you wouldn't want to spend money on things that are not worthy of price being paid.

That is if the buyer is intelligent enough to know that thing.
Rich people don't buy rich things. If I'm rich, why would I spend my money buying something that's very expensive where I can buy a cheaper one on the other store. It's called "being practical."

I guess I'll just assume that the term "they don't have to look at price tag of product" as some kind of metaphor, but still it's kind of non-sense. Cheesy I mean who in the hell will buy something, and will not look at it's price tag. Cheesy For the newbies out there who thinks like this, maybe it's time for you to wake up, and realize that whenever you're rich or poor, you will always look at it's price tag to know the price. Just pure common sense Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 217
Rollbit.com
November 11, 2023, 10:55:41 PM
Most rich people and poor people, when buying a product, always want to know the price and quality of the goods they buy first, because by knowing the price we can measure our capabilities and manage our finances so that our finances and economy can be maintained, and I see that most rich people are always full of calculation and caution. and rich people can become rich because of their good and always thorough calculations.

But rich people also vary depending on their wealth situation.

but of course in this case it depends on the situation and conditions because there are times when when we are busy or urgent we forget something that should have been researched before buying and in the end we don't pay attention to it.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 11, 2023, 10:16:39 PM
Bankruptcy will not happen instantly even if there is no proper shopping process.
After all, people won't keep shopping every day.

Maybe only one time to make a purchase that looks quite extravagant,
but yes not to make bankruptcy (except for buying branded goods that exceed the amount of assets owned).
Buying, shopping leads to bankruptcy, that is very serious shoppaholic syndrome that is not too popular. I feel very hard to understand people who can have bankruptcy because of shopping, overpaying for shopping luxurious things.

Rather than spending money for luxurious things, they can spend it to stack bitcoin and with more stacks with time, with good patience and belief to hold bitcoin, they will get rich.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721
MrStork Exchange Service
November 11, 2023, 07:34:25 PM
   The idea of going to the mall, getting a few items and ignoring the price tags and receipt presented doesn't show richness, it only portrays one who's extravagant in spending. No matter your wealth, the economic situation is not palatable enough to give you the leisure of just being mindless to a whole lot of things especially finance because if continually done, unknowingly, one would go broke.
The level of extravagance or out-of-the-ordinary spending will be different for each person.
For me, buying things that I really need at a fairly expensive price but with the best quality is not a problem as long as we can afford it and are able to estimate whether the purchase does not interfere with finances completely.

Ignoring the price tag with just a little note that the item purchased is still quite good and not a waste.
The real waste is when you buy things you don't really need and just like to buy.

A cautious and wise rich man would even afterwards go through everything over again. Money is made to be spent. no doubt but it doesn't call for in judicious spending. There has to be right spending processes to avoid bankruptcy. Everyone and anyone can get broke at anytime and it all depends on your attitude to cash inflow and outflow.
Bankruptcy will not happen instantly even if there is no proper shopping process.
After all, people won't keep shopping every day.

Maybe only one time to make a purchase that looks quite extravagant,
but yes not to make bankruptcy (except for buying branded goods that exceed the amount of assets owned).
Activity: 1736
Merit: 589
November 11, 2023, 07:30:22 PM
Not gonna lie, I used to subscribe to this type of bs back in the days as well. To be so rich that I don’t ever have to look at the price tag, just swipe it off and buy it out. As money came and stayed I realized that it wasn’t the way to go by though, cause if I keep at this belligerent spending behavior there will come a time when it would be the last purchase I’d ever make with that money, and it’s gone forever. So, I made it a point to only buy stuff that I want and really need, check the price, make some budgeting options and price vs. benefit comparisons, before ultimately making the purchase. It has helped me so much with making sure I don’t get zeroed out even in my monthly budget.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
November 11, 2023, 06:13:35 PM

Maybe among other rich people who have arrogance in their bodies, there is really an attitude that they don't look at the price tag anymore, but there are still others who ask about the price tag.

I don't believe that if you are rich that you don't look at the price tag of what you are buying, because I have someone who I consider my second mother. I used to live in her house and spend two years with her. During those times when I accompanied her to go shopping at the market or supermarket, her clothes are very simple; she just wears a duster with holes, then she just wears slippers, and every time she buys, she always asks for the price, and this person was rich because she has three companies and is a member of a group of companies.

I suddenly missed that person, hope she's fine anyway...
Pages:
Jump to: