Pages:
Author

Topic: Being truthful - page 2. (Read 1248 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 11:26:03 AM
What do you prioritize in the aforementioned?
for me family first because my family providers of my motivation and they gave a support when they need them no one can replaced my family because I always love my family even if they got angry at me when I have a wrong that made, it's just okay because I love them and I know that it's my fault so that they got angry at me.. 
Activity: 168
January 31, 2018, 05:09:00 AM
I prioritize my family first because they can't be replaced by tangible things. They are irreplaceable. They always comes first both in my decision and responsibilities. They are my life.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
January 31, 2018, 03:54:30 AM
Importance of Being Truthful. It takes a lot of work to be something you aren't. To act as something you don't believe in or is not, at your core, who you truly are, is dishonest; it's the same as saying or telling someone things that are not true. Honesty is not just about telling the truth. It's about being real with yourself and others about who you are, what you want and what you need to live your life.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 12:52:39 AM
Honestly was the or the nature of someone who said something degan sesungguhnya dan what is, not in tambahi or not be reduced. The nature of this should be owned by every human being, because the nature and the attitude of this is the basic principles of of a reflection of manners someone. Honestly can also be a reflection of the personality of someone even the personality of the nation. By because that’s honesty is worth high in human life. Honesty many is exemplified directly by Rasulullah.
Activity: 124
January 31, 2018, 12:17:56 AM
I choose family, family give encouragement, and providers of my support and motivation to live  for the better life. And with the family, I get the initial knowledge of how we can socialize with others, for example when we were a toddler, who taught us to talk is our family that is none other than our parents.
Activity: 130
Merit: 5
January 30, 2018, 08:54:10 AM
Since I have family I would choose family. But back then when I was single my priority are sex and leisure. When I was in college my priority is Education. Did you notice that prioritization differ depending on the stages of life. This is not being truthful this the reality in life.
Activity: 42
January 17, 2018, 05:32:14 AM
I always say the truth. Why? Because it's just easier for you.
You don't need to keep in mind an intricate plethora of white and black lies, tricks, half-words etc.
You just say what has to be said.

OR (!) keep silence, when the silence has to be kept.

The easiest way to live. Sometimes painful. Though still worth it.
Activity: 184
January 17, 2018, 04:48:23 AM
I go for family first before others because iI love my family so much. Being truthful is a character quality that is rare. Most people are only truthful when they have to be, not when they need to be. Being truthful is our heart and others heart.
Activity: 167
January 09, 2018, 03:42:24 AM
Suatu prilaku yang mencerminkan adanya kesesuaian antara hati,perkataan dan perbuatan
Activity: 26
January 01, 2018, 11:50:51 AM
I choose family and friends. They are my inspiration. To live with them is like I have everything. I love them. I give them importance in my life.
I think it because you're a family man not a alone man type.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
January 01, 2018, 11:49:52 AM

My family is my first priority. I won't be here enjoying life if they're not here. They are my inspiration and they are my comfort when I'm tired from work. They are the ones who strengthens me when I am weak. They are my everything. I will enjoy everything I have and everything I own with them.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 01, 2018, 09:45:54 AM
For me in the first place will always be my family, because thanks to these people I get strength for work, education. Of course, one can not live without food, because only by eating food you become physically stronger.

Well your family is the very first people who was with you and probably will be the last with you as well. People, friends, acquaintances, these may all come and go during good or bad times but your family will stick with you through all of that
Activity: 154
December 31, 2017, 11:15:13 PM
I choose family and friends. They are my inspiration. To live with them is like I have everything. I love them. I give them importance in my life.
Activity: 210
December 31, 2017, 10:43:21 PM
Being thruthful is the best policy.It is like being fair to everybody and it is the best character that everybody should have.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
December 31, 2017, 12:00:44 PM
Family.  It has always been them.  I do everything for them.  They are the source of my strength and weakness.  They are my inspiration and motivation.

Family.The first relationship i have and it is simply define as the basic unit of the society. And our family can give us our basic  needs physical, emotional,social, value and character development, and sharing culture and tradition.
Activity: 151
December 30, 2017, 11:34:22 PM
Family is everything. If you don't have family to care about what is the purpose?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 30, 2017, 07:23:30 PM
For me in the first place will always be my family, because thanks to these people I get strength for work, education. Of course, one can not live without food, because only by eating food you become physically stronger.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 11:12:03 AM
I pick family of course, but everything we do is for family, right? There is no even doubt, just cant undestand who are the people who chose "sex" or "food"? Probably a missclicking.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 09:10:00 AM
For me is family. Because they are the reason why i am happy and alive. I will do anything for them to have a good life. They are my motivationto work hard. I can't imagine my life without them
Activity: 14
December 26, 2017, 06:08:57 AM
Truthfulness means always say truth.never say lie.true is happiness bring truthfulness is a great virtue .Nobody is not get this virtue.Honesty is the base of truth.Every people should be truthfulness .
Pages:
Jump to: