Pages:
Author

Topic: Being Unemployed Drives People to go to Bitcoin - page 21. (Read 19973 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
In my place, this includes most of the agricultural areas, so they just do seasonal work and obviously their daily lives are mostly unemployed.
And i try to introduce bitcoin to them, then they ask how to get it,i automatically discuss and explain to them about bitcoin.
After i explained that they understood and decided to do it too.
They are eager to earn extra income from bitcoin, until now they are driven to invest and get more bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170

I think it is a problem overcome or a way to survive for income.
and if the lazy person is so impossible like some of my friends.

if everyone knows that bitcoin
can be a source of livelihood, I think bitcoin will become more famous.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I think why some people are involved in bitcoin because if we engage in bitcoin and earn a lot of income that is very different from us working in office or real jobs then our current job payments are very different and very much to woo people from them. . income in bitcoin and they are very interested in working in the bitcoin field rather than working in the real world. unemployment remains on bitcoin to seek excess in the world of modern technology of the future
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
I think if anyone risks their time of understanding Bitcoin especially some unemployed guy and they can not understand it then they should not force themselves to learn it until they are temporarily stable. i am not saying that bitcoin is bad for anyone. I am saying Bitcoin is good but it is not guaranteed success if you are capable enough then you can use this digital currency/asset to make huge profits and can improve your life a lot. I am a kid and I am building my life with the help of Bitcoin and my family.
Activity: 686
Unemployed people need money, it's natural they turn to bitcoin.
I do no think that the first thing an unemployed person thinks is the he needs to get some bitcoin after he is fired, but a person without a job has too much time in his hands and if you do not get a job quickly then they may try to find alternatives sources of income.
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
I was unemployed from January to July 2017 before I work in full time job. Bitcoin is one of my source that time but it is so hard for me because I have 1 child and I need to work in full time. That's why I didn't save any bitcoins from January to July 2017. Now, I'm working so hard to fulfill my 7months of being unemployed. And I am still looking for the other work here in online world.

As you bitcoin has becamed a source of income, but i still with my job, the funny thing is im earning a bit more over crypto then my job. I never considered left the job to focus at bitcoin because as a trader the risks to have a bad day is high, and with a family i cant take such risks, soo im sure bitcoin and crypto in the general does help those wich takes the risks. I found recently a person wich will use the money he had to buy miners, to try to hold him till he find a new job, if wont atleast he will have an passive income.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I'm just a Nobody.
I was unemployed from January to July 2017 before I work in full time job. Bitcoin is one of my source that time but it is so hard for me because I have 1 child and I need to work in full time. That's why I didn't save any bitcoins from January to July 2017. Now, I'm working so hard to fulfill my 7months of being unemployed. And I am still looking for the other work here in online world.
Merit: 253
When you are in a situation wherein you doesn't know where to get a money to buy some foods, you will surely do anything just to earn even in a small single cents. If bitcoin is the only way to have a job then i will go for that just to solve my problems.

I think being in dire need of money when unemployed rather drives people to faucets and Bitcointalk where they can earn bitcoins in order to earn some living. It's not entirely Bitcoin because you'll need to have some start up capital if you want to invest in Bitcoin or even mine them.
Merit: 100
When you are in a situation wherein you doesn't know where to get a money to buy some foods, you will surely do anything just to earn even in a small single cents. If bitcoin is the only way to have a job then i will go for that just to solve my problems.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
That's very  true being unemployed can get you into Bitcoin community as a source of income, if you find time in investing your time, effort and energy can help to get more Bitcoin.
But we should not depend on bitcoin job permanently. Because no guarantee of this asset. It is an online based asset. So it has also some risk. We should do a work beside it. Then anyone can trade,hold and invest on bitcoin. But we have to remember that our main work don't hampered.
Activity: 672
Merit: 127
I thinks its still better to look for a permanent job than to force your self to go to bitcoin. Because it will still take months to have a decent earning here especially if your a newbie. Many here make bitcoin as a sideline but once they have a hang on it, they are making it also a for a living
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
stories that are very motivating, because every there is a will there must be a way, do not give up with something we can actually face. So do I, know this bitcoin before I get frustrated with how to make money and can support my life, and I am grateful to get to know this bitcoin.
Everything where you can earn money without having to go through a selection process is interesting when you are unemployed.
Of course, if you are highly trained you will always find a job.
But if you are not, the problems of getting a new job is getting bigger each day.
Most bitcoin jobs can be done from home, starting immediatelly.
You don't have to drive for hours, just to be interviewed and rejected once again.

This is one of the great advantages of earning with bitcoin you can do it anywhere at anytime that way if you are really busy early in the morning you can perform your job later in the day, this means that your schedule does not have to move around your job but instead on your own needs.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
 I think that when the unemployed hear of bitcoin and its value its very intriguing. They think easy way to earn a no serious form of money? People will give it away? I can get alot in a short amount of time? Answer to these questions is no. Bitcoin is just a valuable as the dollar and possibly harder to obtain.
Thats me. I Got so disappointed with not being able to find a job and with this time limit of going to uni is annoying. So... I will start signature campaign later and  try to invest , mine etc.. slowly..
I know things are hard but the most important thing when looking for a job is to not give up, you are going to get a lot of rejection but eventually you are going to get a job, so do everything in your power to get a job, but that does not mean you have to give up your dreams of earning with bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
Bitcoin is great for our side income. Because bitcoin helps us earn money to meet the needs of our lives when we really need bitcoin money is the best solution. Bitcoin also helps someone who has not had a job, they have a good chance to change their lives for the better.
Yes you're right bitcoin is really a big help to those who cannot find a job because they can still have an extra income even though they are not working. It helps to fill their day to day needs just like paying their bills etc.
Yes bitcoin be a big help to those who still searching a job and  to have extra money in their pocket that can be used everyday. Bitcoin community is special, anyone are welcome if you have interest and willing to learn. Yes you can earned money from here but not easy as you think, it needs  also hardwork and patience in order to achieve that.
Unemployment and increasing inflation in underdeveloped and developing countries are major cause of stress for many people. Bitcoin has saved them from this menace by providing a chance to earn a good amount of money to support their families, meet their needs and save for future. It is a true blessing for such people. Nothing is easy but at least this works.
Activity: 180
That's right, unemployed population seek different income sources as they don't have a real worl job. That's why they inregrate themselves into bitcoin and blockchain Technologies with hope that they could earn money.
Actually, some unemployed people drive to use bitcoin because they know that using bitcoin can make and earn more money thay we need in our daily life. In addition to that, some unemployed people use bitcoin as their job because they gain a high salary and using bitcoin is very effective if you want to gain more income.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.

Actually not only those unemployed individual are the one who start bitcoining but also the employed ones. Because bitcoin can serve as an additional income  for those who have a stable job. This can help them for financial purposes.
Activity: 232
Yes, Bitcoin is, to some extent, additional earnings. Not only for the unemployed, but also for students, for example, or even schoolchildren.
Merit: 266
Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

This is a common story. I'm a student and I need money all the time because I can not settle for a normal full-time job. And then a friend  of mine told me about the bitcoin. That's how it started for me.
Pages:
Jump to: