Pages:
Author

Topic: Belarus is a friendly country for cryptocurrencies ! - page 2. (Read 243 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Apart from some countries with taboos around crypto, almost all financially happening countries are being involved in crypto. Even the countries with misconception are now trying to launch crypto allying rules. So crypto might be the coin of future.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
Many countries are now seriously thinking to become pro crypto countries some have already declared it like belarus, switzerland, singapore etc, not only it opens doors for innovation in technology but also your country can become home to multi billion dollar upcoming tech and businesses, so i think many more countries will soon follow this trend.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I think most countries are not fighting against cryptocurrencies, but they are still very slowly spreading in people's minds. Belarus has not introduced a tax on cryptocurrency and this is good. True, cryptocurrencies were created in order that no one could control them and that there were no attempts at taxation.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
I think the cryptocurrency is inevitable even if the country don't allow the citizen to take part in it through the internet ban , there is always a way out like VPN and I still believe soon they would also rethink and adopt it if they are seeing the advantage , most are against cos they could not control it .
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
It does not matter if they have zero tax on cryptocurrencies, do they have legal infrastructure, regulations for crypto? no. then we can't know if it is good country for crypto. Lots of uncertainty...
Activity: 402
Merit: 10
Liking the sound of zero tax on crypto, i'm surprised that more crypto companies have not set up shop in Belarus. If i was a whale i'd transfer some assets there and open a bank account, would certainly spend some time there as well
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
Belarus was placed at the top of the list, including because the country has zero tax on cryptocurrencies until 2023, the study explains.
What countries do you know that support cryptocurrency ?

Can you see proof of this statement?? Did Belarus accept cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 1526
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
As I know, the countries that support Cryptocurrency are South Korea, Japan and maybe there also another country which I have not mentioned yet. That is a good thing for Cryptocurrency itself. Hope this good thing will happen in other countries.

Japan is the first and the leader country in term of cryptocurrency supporter, but south korea ? they are not.
Till this day, they are still banning an ICO, look at this ; https://www.ccn.com/south-korea-remains-firm-on-ico-ban-despite-calls-for-legality-for-now/

seems like you guys forgot about Malta, a lot of exchanges are moving to that place like Binance and other and more exchanges are planing to move that place too.
you can read it here ; https://www.ccn.com/another-top-5-cryptocurrency-exchange-plots-move-to-maltas-blockchain-island/

let's hope it keeps going on, so goverments can regulate it and support it fully.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
Japan, America , Czech Republic , Singapore , Canada , Denmark , Germany , Sweden , Austria , Australia, UK.

From all these countries only Japan and Australia support crypto currencies, in the remaining countries Governments just allowed using cryptos as payment instruments and assets. Malta and Swiss support the development of crypto currencies too, btw. 
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
As I know, the countries that support Cryptocurrency are South Korea, Japan and maybe there also another country which I have not mentioned yet. That is a good thing for Cryptocurrency itself. Hope this good thing will happen in other countries.
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Belarus was placed at the top of the list, including because the country has zero tax on cryptocurrencies until 2023, the study explains.

More and more countries have accepted cryptocurrency and many start-up companies in their country are using blockchain and cryptocurrency to develope and build the project. I feel very happy when hear news like this, this thing shows that this market is increasingly growing
Activity: 686
its happening around the world. thats a great thing for crypto. i think all countries like to be friendly with crypto but some countries have some doubt about it. so thats why they delay and put more regulations. anyway future of crypto is bright
Activity: 154
Nowadays, quite a lot of countries support cryptocurrency. I heard about Japan, America , Czech Republic , Singapore , Canada , Denmark , Germany , Sweden , Austria , Australia, UK.
Activity: 154
Pages:
Jump to: