Pages:
Author

Topic: BELDEX - Cryptocurrecny Exchange | Crypto Trading Platform - page 2. (Read 22644 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Dear Beldians,

As mentioned in the previous newsletter, here is an update on the Blockchain swap.

We would like to inform you that we are expecting a slight delay on the swap due to the sensitive update. Our relationship is extremely important to us and we have equipped our team and trying our best to minimize the delay as much as possible.

During this swap, please do not deposit funds in exchanges till we complete, the swap is expected to complete by 25th January 2019 23:59 HKT.

We sincerely apologize to you for the delay and Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thanks & Regards,
Team - BELDEX COIN LTD.
Beldex is planning for a major technology update, for that we are performing blockchain swap.

Following to this, we have stopped the deposits and withdrawals in exchanges. Please do not deposit funds in exchanges till we complete the swap. Any funds which are being deposited in the exchange after 16th January 2019 will be treated as invalid. Beldex will not be responsible for any such loss.

Miners are requested to stop mining until we complete the swap, do move your funds to our official Beldex wallet on or before 18th January 2019 to avoid any loss during the blockchain swap.

The funds which are already in the exchanges (BTC-Alpha, BiteBTC & STEX) will be safe.

We are expected to complete the swap by 23rd January 2019 23:59 HKT. Changes related to the swap will be informed by us with our next newsletter in advance.

----
Team - BELDEX
copper member
Activity: 21
Following this thread Smiley
Activity: 11
Hello!
I invested a lot of money.
And still has not received compensation since November !!!!!

Coins - 22185.000000 BDX

On request I will send you an old wallet
You do not respond to mail
Activity: 44
Thanks for your submission on Google Form, Regarding - Coin Retrieval

You will get back your coins to New wallet address within 5 Working Days.
--
Team - BELDEX

Hello, when is the work of the official wallet from the developer Wallet.Beldexcoin normalized? There are serious concerns, is the Beldexcoin project not a scam? How does the wallet function while deposits are running and immediately begin to experience technical problems when trying to withdraw coins?
Sorry, the good news about the restoration of the BDX balance on the BTC-Alpha exchange is canceled. Yesterday (02/01/2019) the balance was determined in full, today (03/01/2019) trade operations began with the Beldex coin, but 78% of deposits were canceled. Only about 20% returned to holders, that's it.
I filled form 14 days ago and still received 0. How much must I wait?

Hello, the developers meant "the first five working days after the Chinese New Year"  Cheesy
Good news, BTC-Alpha restored BDX balance sheets (without trading and withdrawing funds)
The bad news is that WalletBeldexcoin still has authorization issues.
Still bad news, in the exchange of BiteBTC, users faced with massive system failures in logging into accounts. There are serious suspicions of fraud (read Bitcointalk "BiteBTC-Scam")
I don’t know the situation in the exchange of Stex, I didn’t trade there, all the BDX coins were stuck in other wallets, a very problematic coin (BDX) or a developer. Undecided
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
I filled form 14 days ago and still received 0. How much must I wait?
Thanks for your submission on Google Form, Regarding - Coin Retrieval

You will get back your coins to New wallet address within 5 Working Days.
--
Team - BELDEX
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
There was a problem with the official wallet (wallet.beldexccoin), I sent coins to it, everything was in order, I tried to bring it to another address (new), the system reported some error, and after a few hours the system refused to enter the account. (Our credentials do not match our records). So already two weeks, letters in support do not reach. About a thousand coins are in the wallet and I can't get them. (The exchange rate during this time decreased by about 100% 0.00004500-0.00002500). Give when it will be 0.00001 probably, or never.

This is a common problem with all online wallets of small projects. Next time use a cold wallet, it's much more reliable.
There was a problem with the official wallet (wallet.beldexccoin), I sent coins to it, everything was in order, I tried to bring it to another address (new), the system reported some error, and after a few hours the system refused to enter the account. (Our credentials do not match our records). So already two weeks, letters in support do not reach. About a thousand coins are in the wallet and I can't get them. (The exchange rate during this time decreased by about 100% 0.00004500-0.00002500). Give when it will be 0.00001 probably, or never.
How we can understand what address that we have is new or old if we have no information from you about it?

Old addresses are now disabled. If the deposit is active, then this is only a new address (BiteBTC, STEX). Think so.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
How we can understand what address that we have is new or old if we have no information from you about it?
Hello Beldians,

We  are getting complaints about the non availability of new blockchain wallet address for some of our BDX holders in exchanges.

For those who do not have new Beldex blockchain wallet can register in our Beldex official web wallet (https://wallet.beldexcoin.com) and provide the new wallet address in the Google form. (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfLBW-AIg1lBADIGdE1YWq3XGQEjSVC0G2app8-TIpuKI-Vcg/viewform)

--
Regards,
Beldex Team
Hi Beldians,
The google form for Beldex deposit request will be closed in next 48 hours. If anyone doesn't raised the request please do it asap.

--
Regards,
Beldex Team

Dear Beldians,

Some of our community members still holding the BDX amount in old blockchain wallet. The Beldex team is now working on to deposit the amount to the user's new wallet address. Whoever having this issue, please fill out the below google form and we will try our best to deposit your amount. Please make sure the information you provided is correct so that we can process your request quickly.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfLBW-AIg1lBADIGdE1YWq3XGQEjSVC0G2app8-TIpuKI-Vcg/viewform
--
Regards,
Beldex Team
Activity: 110
How long I will be solved after submit?

You can send all the images by single PDF document and attach it in the form.
--
Thank You !!

Can you allow upload more images? I have more deposit pages in BTC-Alpha

Yes you Can..

Dear Beldians,

Some of our community members still holding the BDX amount in old blockchain wallet. The Beldex team is now working on to deposit the amount to the user's new wallet address. Whoever having this issue, please fill out the below google form and we will try our best to deposit your amount. Please make sure the information you provided is correct so that we can process your request quickly.

https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/wqUp1so6zYAoqbVj2
--
Regards,
Beldex Team

Can I use this form for my BDX on BTC-Alpha exchange? Or I still must wait for Beldex team working with BTC-Alpha exchange?
1. Hello, should I fill out an application for restoring the BDX balance if the coins were kept on the official wallet (https://wallet.beldexcoin.com/login)?
At the moment I can not log in to your account, login is not accepted. Or will access be restored later?

2. The form is accepted only once from one Google account, what should I do if I need to send three forms to the lost coins (BTC-Alpha, old BiteBTC address and BDX official wallet on the site)? Should applications be sent from different accounts and in this case is it possible to provide a single e-mail address of the applicant?
Thanks you.
You can send all the images by single PDF document and attach it in the form.
--
Thank You !!

Yes you Can..

Dear Beldians,

--
Regards,
Beldex Team

Can I use this form for my BDX on BTC-Alpha exchange? Or I still must wait for Beldex team working with BTC-Alpha exchange?

Yes you Can..

Dear Beldians,

--
Regards,
Beldex Team

thank you for listening community.

Yes you Can..

Dear Beldians,

--
Regards,
Beldex Team

Pages:
Jump to: