Pages:
Author

Topic: Beliefs about money and wealth - page 14. (Read 3622 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 06:22:25 AM
Everyones hasn diferent beliefs about money and wealth. See for example 35 different ways of thinking about it here:
https://daringtolivefully.com/powerful-beliefs-about-money

One famous author, not my favourite, yet an influential one is Robert Kyosaki. In his book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", he examines two different beliefs and states that those believes will shape your success.

What of these do you agree with? What other beliefs do you have about money?

1 - Millionaires are greedy, that is why they become millionaires.
2 - Company managers just want to use the workers to make themselves rich and others poor.
3 - Having money is a question of luck, if not of "gods grace".
4 - Debt is always bad.
5 - To make money, you just need to have a great idea nobody thought off.
6 - Cryptos are the way to make money and be successful without having to put effort into it.
7 - To become rich I just have to believe in Bitcoin because many people have become rich doing that.
8 - To become rich I just have to be more clever and streetwise than everyone around to get my share of the cake.

Your turn to think ...

(EDIT: These are NOT my beliefs, at least not necessarily, is just a list to think. Is not the list by Robert K. either.)

We all know that sometimes we are dreaming to be a millionaire someday....  Dont deny it even you are dreaming about it....  Yes i agree to you that some people used their money and wealth for them selves....  You know it is common to us sometimes we do one thing not for the sake of other but for our own benefits...  People are born to be a rational thinker....  In order to satisfy our desire we will do something to reach it....  Even it is not good...  Yes...  In this world people who born millionaires are dreaming to have a lots of money....  People are not contented of what they have today... Well its our characteristic as a human...  As long as it didn't affects you and lots of pwople pursue that thing but beyond your success you always learn to look back... And never let your feet rise on the ground....
Activity: 330
Merit: 10
http://www.daxico.com/
May 18, 2018, 05:14:26 AM
6 - Cryptos are the way to make money and be successful without having to put effort into it.
7 - To become rich I just have to believe in Bitcoin because many people have become rich doing that.

6 and 7 beliefs! I think Agree with this because it is more accurate beliefs to people like me that just wanted to grow in starting with a small amount of investments to offer to bitcoin. And I think this kind of idea is the best thing to deal with other people who are much more knowledge about currencies that we have in the market.
Activity: 22
May 18, 2018, 04:43:54 AM
Everyones hasn diferent beliefs about money and wealth. See for example 35 different ways of thinking about it here:

One famous author, not my favourite, yet an influential one is Robert Kyosaki. In his book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", he examines two different beliefs and states that those believes will shape your success.

2 - Company managers just want to use the workers to make themselves rich and others poor.
4 - Debt is always bad.
8 - To become rich I just have to be more clever and streetwise than everyone around to get my share of the cake.

Your turn to think ...

(EDIT: These are NOT my beliefs, at least not necessarily, is just a list to think. Is not the list by Robert K. either.)

There are other beliefs for money such as:
1. Others believe that money is the root of all evil and it ia written in the Bible.
2. Money shows the real characyer of a person
3. Money changes everything and anything and anyone
4. Easy money dwindles away
5. Money makes a person happy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
May 17, 2018, 06:54:45 PM
Being wealthy is more than counting the money you have in your bank account. It is a mindset. In the last chapter of Happily Wealthy Family, I shared many of the negative beliefs we often have about money. By identifying these beliefs, you can do your best to replace them with positive beliefs about money.
Most people that are wealthy today did not began in that way, they were poor or at best they were middle class, all of those people improved their economic status, by working harder and smarter and even more importantly by administering the resources in a very efficient way, this is why many people despite the fact that they earn good money they never become wealthy because they throw their money away in useless stuff.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
May 17, 2018, 05:33:23 PM
True we have different beleifs about money and wealth,some are rich already due to the heritage of their love ones,some richess have different ways to get that richness,.but for me to become rich is to start on your own endeavor to reach what you want to be,.thats what usually do to the most difficult person.
That is right, we do have different perspectives on it, some people wants to have a million dollar worth in their bank account for them to be able to see their selves as a wealthy person some are just happy for having no debt and can buy at least what they want.
Money and wealth both have an impact in our lives and in the standard of living. We measure wealth by the numerous amount of money we have. But what I believe is that this can be achieved if we have strong goals in life, consistent determination, standing bravely from fall, improving our skills, and welcoming failures. After all, it's about how do you make it happen and by managing it with thorough discipline.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
May 17, 2018, 05:28:33 PM
Well after i read all the statements above, i can say that my beliefs about money and wealth is totally different with your favourite author.
Since everyone has their own opinions, i can't say that those beliefs are wrong, or bad. But actually i don't really agree with them.
For me, money and wealth is something that we need to work hard to get, including the grace from God as well. It doesn't mean that money and wealth is everything you need in this world, there are still many things you can seek for happiness in this world. Also, i don't agree with number 6 where it says making money from cyrpto need no effort. Like seriously? Am i the only one who make effort to earn money here? Well it's just different perspectives though.
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
May 17, 2018, 04:50:22 PM
The roads to amass wealth and has lots of money becoming so rich are very enormous but of two broad ways viz; Godly or clean ways and Dirty or Satanic ways. Godly ways are part acquired through

1 Hard-work
2. Education; wisdom, knowledge and understanding of a special field in any facet of life being practicalized. While Satanic ways can be simply;

1. Bad Peer group influence like Armed Rubbers, Gamblers, Criminals. etc
2. Through occultic groups or other forms of immoral spiritual influences.

Out of these two highlighted, no 1 is the best way. Wealth and money can be cleanly acquired through citadel of hardworks and knowledge acquired in a particular field of knowledge. Specialized Bitcoinner can be rich over time when he is a miner or can skillfully engage in ie day trading or ICO investment.
 I can go along with these two authors ; Robert Kyosaki and Donald Trump on their series of views about becoming rich especially that of differentiating between the The Rich father and The poor father's illustrations.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
May 17, 2018, 03:21:25 PM
True we have different beleifs about money and wealth,some are rich already due to the heritage of their love ones,some richess have different ways to get that richness,.but for me to become rich is to start on your own endeavor to reach what you want to be,.thats what usually do to the most difficult person.
That is right, we do have different perspectives on it, some people wants to have a million dollar worth in their bank account for them to be able to see their selves as a wealthy person some are just happy for having no debt and can buy at least what they want.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 03:13:10 PM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

On all questions it is possible to give two completely opposite answers. All this individually also depends on a concrete case and the specific person.
Activity: 252
May 17, 2018, 03:09:16 PM
Activity: 184
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
May 17, 2018, 02:29:16 PM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

1. Not all the greedy millionaires, the cause of their getting rich, it's only a small part
2. Yes I agree, most companies do that. They mostly make the rules favorable to themselves without seeing the workers
3. I do not think it's a matter of luck to have money, but because there is a willingness to work
4. Yes, I think debt is bad, and worse things
5. Strongly agree, because a new and good idea will lead us to success
6. Crypto can indeed make money, but also must be accompanied by trying.
7. I think not just bitcoin, other Coin I think also can make someone become rich
8. Yes, it must be smart. In order not to always fail with what is done

Money or wealth is just a goal, the most important is how to get it.

yes, I totally agree with all the points you say. and I also agree with your beliefs about money.
"Money or wealth is just a goal, the most important is how the process in order to get it.
in my opinion, it all depends on, how a process or the way we do. if the process we are doing is right and correct, I am sure all our goals must be realized. to get the money or the wealth would need a process that is not easy. so in my opinion, the process is the most important thing in all things.
Activity: 518
May 17, 2018, 02:15:48 PM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

We all have different beliefs on money and wealth. In my opinion, wealth and money is the root of all evil in this world. Everyone is going crazy over it, doing whatever it takes just be wealthy. We cannot stop it anymore, the best thing we can do for now is to not add up with those greedy and avoid being attracted to money if someone or something will do you so. Stay on your mind, don't be stupid just because of money.
Activity: 493
May 17, 2018, 02:15:37 PM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

1. Not all the greedy millionaires, the cause of their getting rich, it's only a small part
2. Yes I agree, most companies do that. They mostly make the rules favorable to themselves without seeing the workers
3. I do not think it's a matter of luck to have money, but because there is a willingness to work
4. Yes, I think debt is bad, and worse things
5. Strongly agree, because a new and good idea will lead us to success
6. Crypto can indeed make money, but also must be accompanied by trying.
7. I think not just bitcoin, other Coin I think also can make someone become rich
8. Yes, it must be smart. In order not to always fail with what is done

Money or wealth is just a goal, the most important is how to get it.
Activity: 84
May 17, 2018, 02:04:34 PM
Eggs cannot be placed in a basket. This is the most profound experience I have experienced after various things, so cryptocurrency cannot be the only choice.

There must be a business similar to farming to protect the issue of food and clothing. Then cryptocurrency as a secondary industry, we go and let go.
Activity: 252
May 17, 2018, 01:45:20 PM
This belief comes from not understanding that in order to create financial abundance you actually have to save money. If you spend all the money you earn, instead of saving and investing it, you will never create the financial abundance that you could have. Spending money on nice things has its place, you should enjoy your lifestyle. But don’t overdo it. You have to make sure to get into the habit of saving and investing money. This plays into the scarcity mindset where you would think that there is not enough for everybody, including you. This is opposed to the abundance mindset, which assumes that abundance could be created for everyone, including you
Activity: 630
May 17, 2018, 01:41:48 PM
For me i think much better everyone have a good health even if without money much better your health is ok theres no sttress.  But i dont think to other's if can't leave  without money.and i agree  health is wealth.
earlier always said one proverb that says that you can not buy health for money. But we have to look on the other side, and so with the help of money you can keep your health. In any case, people have so many health problems that can be solved with the help of big money.
Activity: 261
May 17, 2018, 01:38:35 PM
For me i think much better everyone have a good health even if without money much better your health is ok theres no sttress.  But i dont think to other's if can't leave  without money.and i agree  health is wealth.
Activity: 1303
Merit: 128
May 17, 2018, 09:51:13 AM
One thing for sure. Money makes people change. There are many people who feels that they become a God when they acquire a huge amount of money in their hands. Even though they are humble at the beginning, still, money changed them. They will always talk and act that they can buy everything including people. Only one in a million stays humble.
Activity: 98
May 17, 2018, 09:47:01 AM
Health is wealth, and that is a statement. We are working to make our quality of life better, It will definitely just a waste of time if we set aside the wellness of our body in expense of our work. Hospitalization is so expensive and if we developed generative disease, maintenance medication is too expensive. So, work in moderation, do not push your self too hard. Working with cryptocurrency investment is not force oriented job, you just have to avoid stress from the price fluctuation. Think positive, it really help.
I totally agree with your opinion. Health is the most important, health is that we can working and earn money.
Activity: 438
May 17, 2018, 09:40:44 AM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

Thank you for sharing this, being greedy sometimes is not good specially if you invest huge amount of money and you wanted a big return and your not thinking if this investment will give you a profit or not, but this is the only thing that I would like to tell to you if you work smart you will have a bigger opportunity that you never imagine.
Pages:
Jump to: