Pages:
Author

Topic: Benefits of Bitcoin (Deregulated economy) - page 2. (Read 398 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
October 30, 2017, 04:11:28 PM
there are many benefits , if you are living in the middle east for example you would know that for sure
here we have a terrible banking system , and most countries have bad economics and facing hyperinflation so bitcoin can surely help with that
it also made transferring money worldwide easier , IDK if you know how US rules are strict when it comes to dealing with specific countries so bitcoin made that easier too
Activity: 161
Merit: 12
📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶
October 30, 2017, 03:52:39 PM
I would say the main benefit of being decentralised is that no government or other entity can explicitly control the supply of money, with most currencies the governments can do this, although it has benefits in terms of economic control it can also be a disadvantage for persons holding that currency because it is outside of your control.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 03:40:26 PM
Did you know, that FED don't highlight reports about amount of printed dollars. While you can see specific amount of mined bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. And one more reason why I like BTC is that you truly know when its will be mined completely. That makes BTC a deflationary currency, it means, the price for it will rise eventually.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
October 30, 2017, 03:40:18 PM
When something is centralized it can be influenced both in a negative and in a positive way thus if it goes in the wrong hands it will cause the power and money to shift to that community that doesn't need it already! The Rich will get richer and the poor will get poorer... People having power will be the ones controlling the economy.
Since its not centralized its very transparent and democratic.
Centralization is analogous to dictatorship, where as decentralized attains a very Democratic and transparent status.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
October 30, 2017, 03:36:14 PM
Hello I would like to know the benefits of bitcoin by being deregulated.
The biggest advantage Bitcoin has from being decentralized is that no central authority can monitor your funds and its transactions. You and only you can control and regulate the flow of your funds.
In a centralized system, the head authority decides the value but Bitcoin is decentralized so there is no central authority therfore the Bitcoin network decides the value of Bitcoin. The more popular the Bitcoin gets, the stronger the network will become, the higher the value of Bitcoin will become. Decentralization is one of the main reasons why Bitcoin has so much potential to grow.
Activity: 994
Merit: 302
October 30, 2017, 02:55:26 PM
One thing... Tamper-proof. As of now, the fiat system we have now seem to be no longer rooted in reality. The value used to be based on gold but now it's all dollars.
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
October 30, 2017, 10:14:17 AM
The main benefit of bitcoin being decentralized is that there is no entity in the world that controls it, while banks and fiat are centralized where the ones who control it can chest the system.. No one can just make bitcoin out of nothing without mining it while fiat can be inflated by printing out more money that adds to supply. Somehow bitcoins value that it has now is it's real value and reflects the real demand for it because no one controls it. On the other hand fiat's value is just determined by higher ups.
Activity: 25
Merit: 1
October 30, 2017, 09:22:20 AM
Pages:
Jump to: