Pages:
Author

Topic: Benefits of drinking hot water - page 2. (Read 1660 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
March 07, 2020, 03:59:50 PM
Water is the greatest medicine ever discovered, I remember my Mom used to have very severe pain on the knee which has been u ere for years even with the medication. It happened that someone told her about drinking enough water and most importantly warm water first thing in the morning and last thing at night. She did that continuously and within 1 month that sever pain started subsiding and now my Mum is without pain
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
March 07, 2020, 02:03:12 AM
Water purifies every harmful virus and bacteria. Not only our body full of 70% but if you look at the world answers is 70%. Exactly 29% is Land and remaining 71% is water. Again whole volume of water is not safe for drinking. Only 1% of water is pure for us. And only 1% of pure drinking water is found on North pole and Antarctica. Let's digitize pure drinking water with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 133
March 07, 2020, 01:40:31 AM
Our body is like 70% water so yeah, we are just drinking ourselves Tongue I do think hot water has many benefits, but nonetheless, water regardless of temperature should be drank at least like 10-12 glasses per day to keep your body fit and hydrated. Water has no match!
Activity: 3
March 06, 2020, 03:34:50 AM
Really? Hot water now like medicine...
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
March 06, 2020, 03:11:20 AM
Water is really great, it's better to push away soda drinks, because they are devastating to your organs after years. But I can't imagine drinking hot water - it's disgusting for me, i can't enjoy it at all.
True. You probably should try it for awhile, and you will get used to it. It shouldn't be "hot", just warm (not too warm) is fine.
The most important thing is the benefits you derived from doing it. Besides, the benefits far outweighs any risk it may pose, as far as I can tell.
Lots of healthy/good foods, drinks or things don't taste so good from my experience. while those that taste so good tend to be bad for our health.
We only have to get used to taking the good ones for the sake of our health.
Wish you all the best.
Activity: 25
Merit: 1
March 05, 2020, 12:40:22 PM
Water is really great, it's better to push away soda drinks, because they are devastating to your organs after years. But I can't imagine drinking hot water - it's disgusting for me, i can't enjoy it at all.
Activity: 19
March 05, 2020, 11:39:36 AM
2 years ago, I decided to stop drinking cold drinks - I avoided soft drinks and some hard and cold beverages slowly. I got rid of it and most of the time I drink an average temp water or any drink that I can drink. It was great, I heard about all the benefits and it also helps with my diet.
Activity: 59
March 05, 2020, 05:44:46 AM
hot lemonade on an empty stomack in the morning has many benefits on your body.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
March 05, 2020, 05:39:31 AM
Someone told me drinking hot water in the morning will give us good health benefits such as improving bood circulation and will help us prevent illness (ie. Polio, Dengue and etc.)

Everytime I have headache I dont take synthetic medicines if not really needed, I just drink lots of water and take a rest thats how I deal with it.
Activity: 1
March 05, 2020, 02:47:11 AM
You get pure water for less 1 cent per gallon/4 litres from American made water filters for homes and offices that are used by U.S military also.
https://www.webdevelopmentpark.com/

Why all the trouble of boiling water and bottled water that are very expensive ?

Read more at the website: http://www.filterwater.com
Ucy
March 04, 2020, 09:43:38 PM
1 cup of warm water with lemon is a friend of the morning

* I normally put the juice in a cup  then get 2-4litters of warm water, pour in the cup and drink from there. When the water in the cup gets to the half, I pour more water from the big "bottle"(not really a bottle).

You can use many sour fruits, not just lemon 🍋. I noticed that lots of fruits with sour taste work great as well. Few days ago, I tried cashew fruit (it tends to be a bit sour) and it works great as well.
The secret to the hot(warm) water therapy is drinking in gulps intermittently while the water is little bit above warm.
And don't abuse the lemon or lime... A teaspoon of lime is probably OK.... more for lemon...and more for for other fruits with some sour in them.

And the water therapy works best for me in the morning, before meal. I'd would even recommend fasting throughout the morning, to maybe 12pm to benefit more from this. Eat fruits/vegs while fasting (and "drinking") if you can. It's called fruit fasting or something.
That works for me, I don't know if it will work for others.
Ucy
March 04, 2020, 09:27:45 PM

* I normally put the juice in a cup  then get 2-4litters of warm water, pour in the cup and drink from there. When the water in the cup gets to the half, I pour more water from the big "bottle"(not really a bottle).

You can use many sour fruits, not just lemon 🍋. I noticed that lots of fruits with sour taste work great as well. Few days ago, I tried cashew fruit (it tends to be a bit sour) and it works great as well.
The secret to the hot(warm) water therapy is drinking in gulps intermittently while the water is little bit above warm.
And don't abuse the lemon or lime... A teaspoon of lime is probably OK.... more for lemon...and more for for other fruits with some sour in them.
Activity: 566
Merit: 13
March 04, 2020, 07:07:15 PM
Fact: if you rinse your throat with plain warm water, you can cure a cold 30% faster.
Many people underestimate water and rarely drink it, although this is one of the most important things a person needs!
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
March 04, 2020, 12:39:01 PM
I would agree that water is good of health as our body consists of water.
However, hot water is not the way that your body is going to accept the water incoming. You will still feel the thirst in your mouth after drinking it and your body is going to ask for more water. and this is going to affect the balance of water in your body.
Activity: 11
March 04, 2020, 12:22:48 PM
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 04, 2020, 09:35:15 AM
Princess of whales: How a naked female scientist tries to tame belugas in the freezing Arctic - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2004042/Naked-female-scientist-tries-tame-beluga-whales-arctic.html.

How hot does the drinking water have to be?

Cool
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
March 04, 2020, 09:05:37 AM
my mother keeps on telling us to drink warm water since childhood days but i skip all the time.

and when i become mature there was my Best friend that do the same and Yes he is not having sick for long time and he told me how good this really is but still not enough for me to be encourage.

but now my wife is doing as well?yeah he prepares me everytime so i can skip .
Activity: 4
November 07, 2018, 11:26:51 AM
The water is good for all people, i saw some people that don't drink water and is not ok
Activity: 92
November 07, 2018, 11:19:11 AM
a very good digestion is the real benefit of drinking hot water.
Activity: 86
Merit: 5
November 06, 2018, 01:40:14 PM
personally, the important benefit of drinking hot water is after i ate a very oily dish!
Pages:
Jump to: