Pages:
Author

Topic: Benefits of earning merits? - page 2. (Read 296 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 7
October 13, 2023, 09:02:39 AM
for you:

not ice nor pussy not clicking that!
Good luck on your quest on how to use search!
Activity: 336
Merit: 365
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID
October 13, 2023, 09:00:40 AM
One of the advantages I know is that we can increase our rank by earning merit and activities.
Well op, you've literally answered your question, you need merits, if you want to rank up here on Bitcoin talk. here's a quote from Theymos why you need to earn merits
I'm hoping that this system will increase post quality by
 - Forcing people to post high-quality stuff in order to rank up. If you just post garbage, you will never get even 1 merit point, and you will therefore never be able to put links in your signature, etc.

People are trying to rank higher and get into campaign is what people nowadays see has its benefit. To rank higher, join a signature campaign and earn bitcoin.
I think if everyone is being realistic, the campaign is what is driving traffic into the forum daily, a lot of people probably got interested to joining Bitcointalk when they heard they can earn Bitcoins from signature campaigns
 But then, the merit system has discouraged a lot of them, an probably they gave up before they even started.
Activity: 56
Merit: 5
October 13, 2023, 08:55:53 AM
At 12,345 merits your dick becomes so smart it can use the search function!

You have your dick in your eye? read the OP properly.
for you:

[/url]
[/url]

Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
October 13, 2023, 08:37:22 AM
The benefit of earning merit is for people not to spam. It was created to reduce spam and low quality posts which is its benefit.

People are trying to rank higher and get into campaign is what people nowadays see has its benefit. To rank higher, join a signature campaign and earn bitcoin.
Activity: 54
Merit: 7
October 13, 2023, 08:37:11 AM
At 12,345 merits your dick becomes so smart it can use the search function!
Activity: 56
Merit: 5
October 13, 2023, 08:33:54 AM
What are the advantages of earning merit? One of the advantages I know is that we can increase our rank by earning merit and activities.
Pages:
Jump to: