Pages:
Author

Topic: Benefits of using bitcoin in global online marketing? - page 2. (Read 298 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 103
2.Transection system is so much faster than others local or national transaction system because its online based
I am not so sure about this point. Ofcourse bitcoin can be faster than banks but only if you are working with internationalcustomers. Then the transaction can take a long time. But people can already use alternative payment systems like PayPal, Payoneer etc. They are making instant transactions and they are more simple for users.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
According to different statistical observation we have found strong benefits in global online marketing
now I would like to mention few strong benefits in below:
1.As a global currency every one can use this currency within a short  time from every corner of the world.
2.Transection system is so much faster than others local or national transaction system because its online based
3.All holders can transfer all kind of payment after accomplishing their work.
4.Anyone can build a strong business rely on virtual currency cause currency transferring process and security system are stringer than others currency

All of these are true and the reasons why cryptocurrencies were made. Also, to get around banking charges and government taxes.

In this digital age, time is really important in business transaction. Shorter time of processing and getting things done, better it is for the trader and consumer.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
The trade will be different.
If t is really bitcoin trade that will work then we wont be needing to convert the price of every item.
Example is if I want to sell a rare baseball card for .1 bitcoin then it should not be changed even if the conversion thru dollar goes up
There is a huge difference with that. But as of now, it wont work.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
According to different statistical observation we have found strong benefits in global online marketing
1.As a global currency every one can use this currency within a short  time from every corner of the world.

True it is! Bitcoin is truly a global currency in this way. You can send money to anyone regardless of recipient's location within a very short span of time without paying huge fees. 

Again true! Compared to a conventional banking system, bitcoin can send money in a much faster and cheaper way.

I am not sure if I have understood that properly. Yes, users can send payment to anyone as mentioned above.

4.Anyone can build a strong business rely on virtual currency cause currency transferring process and security system are stringer than others currency

That's somewhat true! Building business and accepting crypto currency in it is an easy technical matter. The most difficult part is to factor in the ever fluctuating price of that currency. Bitcoin price is dynamic and a seller will have to keep track of that price through an automatic process so that the quoted bitcoin price should not fetch him loss in his business. That is one of the major roadblocks for bitcoins to be accepted as a payment gateway.
Activity: 168
Merit: 103

Pages:
Jump to: