Pages:
Author

Topic: Benefits Telcoin has over Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 151 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 05:09:25 PM
For those Telcoin fans out there, Can you tell me succinctly why Telcoin has a better chance at helping people with remittances than Bitcoin?

Is the only advantage being able to send payments without the internet?

Thank you. Wink
I'm not an adept of Telcoin, but I have heard about some of the advantages that it has over bitcon. The only things that I can say is that nobody actually knows about Telcoin, so to be honest those advantages are nothing that can matter... Sad
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
August 17, 2018, 01:17:06 PM
Well I think it  only focus on mobile connection enabling easy conversion between telecom mobile money, prepaid credit and postpaid billing platforms, I really think this is only available in certain countries and by partnering with the telcos on a certain country they can be connected in mobile transaction so literally it is not available worldwide because it is only available in limited areas in the globe, But it can really spread if they can get to all telcos all over the world to join in the cryptocurrency space, But I guess there is an ups and downs on every first services a Altcoin make.
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
August 17, 2018, 01:08:51 PM
I consider this project promising and I have some of their coins stored. I follow the news that they publish on Twitter and I'm very glad that the team shows that it is working on its project. The team is moving in the right direction and now they are very much in touch with the regulators to have their business licensed. I hope they continue to work hard and soon we will see the result of their labors.
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
August 17, 2018, 12:29:15 PM
What are you talking about? It has been on the market several months. And they have so many non dislosure agreements, my head hurts. When will they reveal their product?
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 12:00:29 PM
Telecoin will give the benefit from the reach of mobile operators. It will help the crypto currencies that to be lost. So, now it is the perfect time for the telecoin to enter the market.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 10:52:11 AM
It’s pointless to compare bitcoin with some noob coin. Bitcoin is already established and no matter how many altcoins are better than bitcoin, bitcoin will always be the market dominant. Just let this year paas and see how the alts do then you can predict where telcoin might go but it will never touch bitcoin.
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
August 13, 2018, 01:21:07 PM
For those Telcoin fans out there, Can you tell me succinctly why Telcoin has a better chance at helping people with remittances than Bitcoin?

Thank you. Wink

For your info every altcoins claim to be better than Bitcoin
Activity: 2492
Merit: 277
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
August 13, 2018, 01:11:42 PM

Thank you. Wink
Hey wait,I don't hear about telcoin yet,why you are comparing some unknown coin with bitcoin?

If it can send to someone without even the internet,Is this even possible meh?
Activity: 147
August 13, 2018, 01:07:41 PM
We have believed that this is perfect time for telcoin to enter market. As regulation on both financial services and crytocurrencies begin to loosen, telcoin will undoubtedly benefit from the reach of mobile operators
Activity: 3
August 13, 2018, 12:55:28 PM

Thank you. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: