Pages:
Author

Topic: █✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█✔ Bernie-Madoff Club Coin ✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█ - page 2. (Read 21018 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Activity: 64
What is the conf file name? profit.conf or profitcoin.conf?
I can't find any function to add addnode in debug window

Edit :
I had to compile the wallet in linux to get the conf file, it's SC.conf
Weird isn't? The name is Profit Coin, ticket Bernie-Madoff, and the config is SC
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
any update happened im getting very low stake count for my stake wallet is there any reason for this  HuhHuhHuhHuh??
Activity: 434
Merit: 260
Hello Dudes, Tillkoeln, some updates? Something new happen here Dude ? it look like no activity at all at that thread.., or I miss another one somewhere else ?

Regards: SHNICI - Georgi
Activity: 87
I like the coin in the future, I see the price above.
Hi guys!

I need some help please! my wallet have some issue. When I open the Bernie wallet get error: Warning! Error leading wallet.dat!All keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect. And after these start rescanning, what taking a lot of time. Yesterday i lost all connections, with the nodes of Georgi my wallet sync , but no stake all day. Now closed, reopen and still get the error, now will rescan what will be more than 1 hour. How i repair my wallet?
Thanks a lot!

Hello DUde, if you are able to try...: get out/copy your wallet.dat (if you have already back up of it, take it hands Wink
go to the roaming folder (the wallet.dat is there), remove everything (if you wish, keep your .conf file (if there you put the nodes), paste back the wallet.dat there (you can try with both wallet.dat if you have done back up, before the issue ..)
Sync let the wallet run and tell us what's going on after it sync..., if in case you have back up of your wallet.dat, try to paste that one in the roaming folder and let us know what's going on.
I hope you have done back up... Wink

Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Hi guys!

I need some help please! my wallet have some issue. When I open the Bernie wallet get error: Warning! Error leading wallet.dat!All keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect. And after these start rescanning, what taking a lot of time. Yesterday i lost all connections, with the nodes of Georgi my wallet sync , but no stake all day. Now closed, reopen and still get the error, now will rescan what will be more than 1 hour. How i repair my wallet?
Thanks a lot!
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
and your list of ip`s can you find on the explorer too for more nodes.

Have only this 3 at the moment, but almost always I have 3..., maximum 4, don't know why...
probably you have to start collect nodes and post them at OP.... to can we all use them Wink
here are my:
 GL Wink and post some / your nodes Wink

Thanks for nodes Smiley
Block explore not showing correct amount of wallet balance which wallet holding it showing all the coins generated by that wallet not actual current balance should be fix

I figure that out 2 days ago..., but it's still in the same condition..., and some times the wallet info is incorrect, but after restarting the wallet and everything is up to date..., it show me the stats properly xD

stake PROFIT stake.

Good one xD Stake Profit Stake Wink

Activity: 489
Merit: 250
Block explore not showing correct amount of wallet balance which wallet holding it showing all the coins generated by that wallet not actual current balance should be fix
Activity: 723
Merit: 501
where can I get wallet?

I believe it was the last think stated in the main op page  click on windows-wallet.
Activity: 55

Thank you Dude, I add the some nodes..., but half hour later still getting connections to 3 only (the 3 which I post already)
is it possible there to have problem with the wallet ? It stake with out problem.., but I'm worrying about that connections xD

-Atlas Peer System, integration on [NanoX]  in aprox 2 Weeks,

20 free slots for tester, feel free to contact me.
"known" user has the best chance ..

I pm you on the tester slot. hopefully you know me.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
-Atlas Peer System, integration on [NanoX]  in aprox 2 Weeks,

20 free slots for tester, feel free to contact me.
"known" user has the best chance ..
legendary

Have only this 3 at the moment, but almost always I have 3..., maximum 4, don't know why...
probably you have to start collect nodes and post them at OP.... to can we all use them Wink
here are my:
 GL Wink and post some / your nodes Wink

legendary
Pages:
Jump to: