Pages:
Author

Topic: Bernie or Bust 2020 - page 3. (Read 468 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
February 25, 2019, 12:16:01 AM
The way it actually works, they'll let Bernie run and even give him a lot of publicity. But just like last time, they'll be aiming to fold his votes into the back-room-selected-bred-candidate.

And you'll be used, just like last time.

Bernei bros got ruined last time when Bernie turned Pro Clinton, I would hope that they don't fall for the same thing again. Even if they're not out to get him this time, he's one of them at this point and he knows it. I don't know how someone could fall for all of his BS the second time around.

At least support a candidate with a chance of winning, like someone like Biden. Bernie is a sellout.

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
February 24, 2019, 11:59:37 PM
The way it actually works, they'll let Bernie run and even give him a lot of publicity. But just like last time, they'll be aiming to fold his votes into the back-room-selected-bred-candidate.

And you'll be used, just like last time.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event
February 24, 2019, 10:35:47 PM
From the Amazing Atheist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0gaW9NKAfA

I agree completely. I was Bernie or Bust in 2016, first election I could vote in. I walked over 15 miles to register as a democrat (even though I'm fiercely independent) just to vote for Bernie in the Primary(edit: I did have a car, just liked the symbolic gesture). Then the democrats basically cheated him out of the nomination and then I just didn't vote in 2016.

If the same scenario plays out, I'm not voting for an establishment candidate that's compromised. It's Bernie or Bust (unless there's an other good candidate).

Pages:
Jump to: