Pages:
Author

Topic: Bernie Sanders goes viral on the Joe Rogan Experience - page 2. (Read 355 times)

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Joe is a waste of podcast time, no real value.

Au contraire. If it wasn't for Joe Rogan I probably would have never gotten interested in bitcoin. It wasn't thanks to him so much as Andreas Antonopoulos appearing on his podcast. He's been on 3 times as far as I know, and each time is awesome. There is not a clearer, more well spoken ambassador to the world for bitcoin than Andreas.

I first heard about bitcoin on an NPR podcast in 2011, but they were so dry and boring about it, all I could think was that it was "nerd money." Who cared? I sure didn't.

Rogan's podcast has become so huge, its now a force to be reckoned with. Its pretty much become a form of mainstream media, despite still being "just a podcast."

Him being a nice guy doesn't detract from the quality of his podcast.

If it had no value, millions of people wouldn't watch/listen to it every week. I mean, the same can be argued for Alex Jones, who I find to be an utter shitstain of a person, yet my opinion doesn't take away from the value that other people find in him.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie

You learn quite a bit from the speakers tho, I`ve watched every episode.

I mean yes, I suppose that could be the value portion of it.

But Joe doesn't want to make waves because he wants everyone to come onto his show, so it's not like he grills everyone that comes onto his show as a way to get them to answer the tough questions. The guy lobs softballs at everyone and then agrees with them, which is one of the BIG reasons everyone goes onto his shows.
Activity: 224
Merit: 62

You learn quite a bit from the speakers tho, I`ve watched almost every episode. Best free education I have ever gotten.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
Joe Rogan seems to think he can get ANY guest on, and agree with ANYTHING they say, even if it's the complete opposite of what Joe was agreeing with on a different podcast last week Cheesy

You know what they say about people that just agree with everyone and anything, right?

Thank god someone else notices that Joe does this. He doesn't have any real views of his own, he just agrees with anyone else on the podcast and that makes the other person look really good as well.

Obviously this went 'viral' by the way, Joe Rogan alone gets millions of views rather quickly but when you put one of the Democratic frontrunners on the show as well OBVIOUSLY he's going to go 'viral'

Activity: 224
Merit: 62
Bernie Sanders plan is to tax wallstreet, not end the fed.
Andrew Yang`s plan is to give everyone $1000 free of fed money, not end the fed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otEbT0l_Hbg here is his 1 hour of h3h3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTsEzmFamZ8 here is his 2 hour on JRE

Sad both candidates given an hour on a real main stream outlet, and both fail to mention anything about the fed.
Don`t fall for these puppets, The entire world depends on this decision coming up.

I am serious, promote Ron Paul, He actually believes in bitcoin and Liberty. He will end the fed and show us them aliens.

I am not expert but I think the best thing is for us to just vote on issues, rather than voting people to vote for us, now we have a say on the laws we must abide by and where our tax money goes.
Now we all have jobs! 8.8 billion jobs created.

https://imgur.com/haz02ll

I know how to incorporate all of this into bitcoin, it will take a few tweaks to the code but not much. I know how to make bitcointime, replace fiat and be tradable into bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 3079
Joe Rogan seems to think he can get ANY guest on, and agree with ANYTHING they say, even if it's the complete opposite of what Joe was agreeing with on a different podcast last week Cheesy

You know what they say about people that just agree with everyone and anything, right?
Activity: 1492
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event
Bernie Sanders went on to the JRE podcast and got over 5 million views over a couple of days. During a little over an hour, Bernie has time to make his agenda clear, unlike what we saw in the democratic debates.

If you're at all interested in what a Bernie Presidency might be like, and I believe he has a shot it's a good watch.

I know the topic has been covered already but they only thread I found here was a trash-fire that got locked by the person who posted it.

I'll look around and if there's a better thread I might just delete this one.
Pages:
Jump to: