Pages:
Author

Topic: Best 2-month investment - page 5. (Read 1719 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 08:23:52 AM
I have some money not more than two months later. In which coin should I invest? I searched to find my answer, but advices are for long-term investment.
The best two investment options at the moment are bitcoins and altcoins. Because they are the most profitable and repayable currency in the field of mining farms. You will not lose if you will invest them.
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
May 09, 2018, 06:59:15 AM
Here are coins that I recently purchased: Odyssey, Kyber Network, Oysters Pearl, Salt Lending, Enigma, Metal. I think they have potential.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 03:00:07 PM
I have some money not more than two months later. In which coin should I invest? I searched to find my answer, but advices are for long-term investment.

That's not the best time frame for investing unless the coin or token you're investing could get lucky in short time and manage to appreciate in value. I would rather invest in chicken that grows in two months to assure some good profits from it rather than risking two money then just think of two months.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
May 06, 2018, 02:52:51 PM

I know you wish to see profits as earlier as possible. Simple mate. Choose the coins that are high in rates especially the top listed ones. Get into coinmarketcap.com. Filter out the coins you wish to invest. Better choose Bitcoin, Eth, BCH, NEO and Dash. When you go for short term growth, choose the coins that are too high.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
May 06, 2018, 02:24:44 PM
EOS or ICON. Because EOS mainnet is about to be launched in the two months. ICON might have its first ICO launching on its platform. Don't rush and buy these. Remember to buy this in a dip and HODL till your target is reached.
Activity: 294
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
May 06, 2018, 02:11:13 PM
There are so many good coins for long term investment but the problem is how much money do you have cause the price of each cryptocurrency is different so if you just have a little amount of money, I think you only should choose low price crypto like XRP, ADA or XLM but if vice versa, you should take a look at NEO Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
May 06, 2018, 01:53:32 PM
Buy NEXO, ICO was very sucessful, reached hard-cap: 52,500,000 USD.
$50 000 was the minimum invest in the ICO presale.
Better exchange than Idex is expected on the 10th of May.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 01:31:13 PM
At the moment OCN is a safe bet. Check threads here to get more information.
Absolutely agree. Odyssey already shows good growth, but this only the beginning. I think that will soon start flying.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 06, 2018, 10:41:36 AM
Two month investing is too hard to predict what coin is good,i'm always failed when i try long Investment
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
May 06, 2018, 10:37:32 AM
2 months is in fact a short term investment, in 2 months it is difficult to predict which coin is going to rise in value, it depends on bitcoin but in the long term oax, zcash, pundi x are good bets.
If you only want to invest your money for 2 months, then it is better not to invest your money as investing for this much period will hardly bring anything good for you. you can do trading but even in that case, you will not be able to make any earnings as you will be selling all your coins after two months. It will be better for you if you keep doing trading for more time as this will help you in making more money.
Activity: 75
May 04, 2018, 02:03:25 PM
I think ETH is the right coin for you to invest in the next 2 months. In just a month, the price of ETH can rise sharply. I think for the next 2 months, ETH price will be much higher than this time. ETH can also be done for long-term investments, you will benefit even more.
Activity: 326
Merit: 1
May 04, 2018, 01:27:26 PM

to invest your money, I think you do not need to be confused to invest, of course, you can choose Bitcoin or ETH for you to make long-term investments, and besides two coins there are plenty of altcoins that have potential and good for you to invest , You can view and select the altcoin that there is in exchange.
Activity: 98
May 04, 2018, 01:02:43 PM
2 months is a short term period. If 2x is okay for you, you can pick coins from top 70
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
May 04, 2018, 12:17:21 PM
I am currently investing in altcoins which I think has promising future. Altcoins that will give you rewards for staking and setting up a master node. For me, both POS coins and those with master nodes are the most profitable for now while we are readying for a possible bull run by Q4 2018. Accumulate as much as you can before selling on your desired target price.
Activity: 219
May 04, 2018, 10:46:14 AM
Currently I am investing my way, and one month I place buy and sell orders twice. I find this way quite effective and it also gives me the profit, the investment every two months, I have not thought about it.
Activity: 644
April 26, 2018, 04:20:01 AM
Search for forks and airdrops of strong coins, use calendar. Buy them and sell before the event.

coinmarketcal is the one of the best website for follow projects and coins future.

you can gain really huge amounts when you buy in time
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
April 26, 2018, 02:50:00 AM
Two month is very short time for investment. Atleast you need 6 month in crypto to make profit. But in this market which on recovery and i hope it will become another bull run. 2 month is enough if you put your money in to the right ICO. My good ico suggestion is : essentia, shivom and daostack and xyo network.
But still if someone wants to hold a coin for just this short duration, he must pick bitcoin because only this coin would give him some big amounts within this much short period. Bitcoin is rising up and is expected to do so till the end of June so the next two months come under pump phase.However, like you I would also suggest him to increase his time span of investment as that would yield more profit.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
April 24, 2018, 02:20:18 AM
Two month is very short time for investment. Atleast you need 6 month in crypto to make profit. But in this market which on recovery and i hope it will become another bull run. 2 month is enough if you put your money in to the right ICO. My good ico suggestion is : essentia, shivom and daostack and xyo network.
Activity: 518
April 24, 2018, 12:47:19 AM
Now I advise you to invest in ICO, which has agreements with access to the exchange. Because we are seeing a great increase in the cryptocurrency market. As an example I would advise you Acorn Collective.
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 12:24:31 AM
    What i know, everything about invest in crypto are for long term. So i think if you want short term for your money, i can suggest you to choose bitcoin gambling site. They said you can get commission 10% per month. But remember i just give an information not want to make you take it.
    I just want to make you know if we want to invest in crypto coins correctly, we must to be patient and wisely.
Pages:
Jump to: